-sOmE dReaMs of MinEs-

-sOmE dReaMs of MinEs-

in shin ah's apartment

'oppa... are you  going to stay at here??'

'nae..vegure?? you dont like it??'

'aniyo.. but, the other room was such a mess.. it was a store and i couldnt tidy it up since its already late at night..'

'oh.. never mind.. its okay.. i can stay in yours..'

shin ah gulp as she hear that.. leeteuk make his way into shin ah 's room..

'oppa.. is it ok for you to be here?? what about your schedule..?? i think you should get back tomorrow.. i'll send you to the airport tomorrow morning...' shin ah sigh as she remember her promise

'yah..why did you keep on pushing me back to korea??'

'oppa.. they need you.. ELF need you... you have schedule that you have to follow.. you have your own life and it wasnt the same one with me..' shin ah’s voice crack in the end

'you know what... the only thing that i need is you.. and ELF.. they will understand me.. they always are... if they know everything that happen, they will be the one who fight for us...'

'but-'

'i wont go back to korea... i'll stay here for the whole week.. and no one can change it...'

'ok oppa.. i dont want to argue with you.. i'm going for shower now...' shin ah takes her towel pass by leeteuk to the bathroom.. leeteuk hug her..

'you are the only thing i ever want and i dont care what is going to happen.. i'll be here for you...'

'dont you miss me??' shin ah nod her head and went off to the bathroom... she wish leeteuk didn’t spot her blushing but he does..

 

in korea

heechul walk toward to a table in the cafe.. he glare at the one who sits there.. a man in black tuxedo.. sits there with a cup of hot coffee...

'leave them alone...' heechul said while he's taking his seat

'ridiculous... you cant instruct me to do anything...' that man gives out a sarcastic smile

'yah.. you know what am i able to do.. do not doubt it...' heechul press his voice, showing how serious his words is..

'you can do nothing...'

'try me... just leave them alone... i wont mess up then..' heechul smile and leave out

 

heechul calls someone...

'yah.. how was it??'

'done.. you dont have to worry about that...'

'good.. meet me tomorrow...'

heechul end up the call..

'yah.. dont you ever try to mess up with me...' heechul smile

 

in shin ah’s country

 

shin ah get up early in the morning and find out leeteuk's hand on her waist.. she smile and get up slowly before she take her shower.. she prepare breakfast for both of them...

'morning...' leeteuk’s hand sneak around her waist and he kiss her neck.. shin ah laugh as it tickles her..

'oppa.. i'm cooking here.. is it ok to have bread and omelet for breakfast??'

'nae.. '

'oppa.. go and wash up..' she push leeteuk into the bathroom then.. he peck her cheek before leave..

 

'oppa.. are you really going to stay for the whole week here??'

'nae..'

'dont you have schedule to catch up??'

'heechul will clear out everything there...'

 

shin ah sit in front of her mirror and put up some make up on her face.. leeteuk make his way slowly to tease shin ah..

shin ah could see him out from the mirror but she just let it be... leeteuk tap her shoulder when she screams..

'aarghhh....' shin ah hold her shoulder

'yah.. shin ah.. vegure??'

'ah... nothing oppa..' she rub her shoulder..

'yah.. how can you say nothing?? let me have a look..' leeteuk pull her hair off to the side and remove her shirt a bit to the side..

'yah.. you got bruises here.. how can you say nothing..'

'oppa.. i'm ok...'

'yah...this is what you get when you play squash like that.. how on earth can someone play squash for 3-4 hours?? everyday??'

'how did you know??'

'yah.. of course i know... heechul is going to kill me soon if he found out about this..'

'heechul oppa..??' shin ah confuse

'nae.. heechul already take you as his sister and he even warn us not to fool around with you..'

'jeongmal...??' shin ah laugh then..

'you must be so happy right?? having him to protect you..'

'yeah.. of course.. at least now i can feel how it is to have a brother around me...ermm.. i can sense some jealousy here...' shin ah smile..

'yah.. what did you say??' leeteuk tickles her and they play around together..

 

in super junior dorm

'yah.. hyung.. why did you call all of us here??' siwon ask

'we are going for a vacation.. this weekend..'

everyone stare at heechul

'but, we have schedule on weekend...' donghae said

'yah.. when i'm saying we are going for a vacation then we are going for it.. arasso?? just pack up your things..' heechul leave then..

 

'yah.. he is really something..' eunhyuk said..

'vacation sounds great.. but where are we going??' kyuhyun wonder

'but, we have schedule on...' ryeowook said..

'i can sense something wrong here..' sungmin said..

'i think its going to be fun..' yesung smile and wake up

'yah.. that is why they said he's weird..' donghae said as everyone have their eyes on yesung..

 

some place some where around seoul

'good...' heechul said as he seal the envelope...

'are you sure about it??'

 

'i am more than sure..' heechul said with confident and drive his car away..

he stop in front of SM building and went up to the last floor on the top..

 

'yah.. kim heechul.. wat are you trying to do??' the CEO said as he just storm out the door and went inside the room..

'i told you to leave them alone.. why did you keep your guys at there still watching on them??!!' heechul yell

'you dont have to tell me what to and what not to do..'

'if you dont want me to mess it up.. you better get your mans off from them!!'

'do you think you have the right to told me to do so..'

'i bet you really want to mess up with me..'

'its my pleasure..'

 

heechul went off..

 

press conference session

all suju member were there.. there will be some interview regarding leeteuk and taeyeon's relationship..

 

'ok.. now we are here since you guys have so many question regarding leeteuk and taeyeon's relationship..' the manager said

'we heard that both of them were in vacation now.. is it true??'

'ani..' heechul answer.. all the reporters start to fuss around hearing that answer..

'what do you mean by that??'

'oh.. leeteuk hyung was on his vacation but he's not with taeyeon..' donghae said

every suju members glance at heechul as he keeps on answering all question regarding leeteuk and he didnt cover it up..

'leeteuk is so in love but its not with taeyeon..' press were shocked by that statement and everyone stare at heechul

'for all the time i've been living with him.. i never see him like that.. he was so in love with that girl.. he's willing to give in anything just to be with her..'

'who is she?? can you tell us??'

'please give out her name..'

'please reveal her identity..'

'then, what's with the announcement about his relationship with taeyeon??'

thousand of question were gives out to heechul..

'i guess i'm not the right person to answer it.. you should get the one who announce it for the answer...' heechul smile before getting up and leave out everything..

all suju's member were shock too..

 

'yah.. i said before that something is wrong..' sungmin said

'heechul hyung is really something...' kyuhyun said..

'i dont get it.. what is happening around us actually??' eunhyuk confused

 

in SM building

'yah!! how dare he do that??!!' the CEO yell

'sir.. thousand of ELF were in front asking for the answer..'

'what??' he take a look outside where thousand of ELF standing there..

'!!.. he really get on my nerves this time...' he clench a fist and punch the table there..

 

in super junior dorm

'kale.. i got something for you to do......'

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

wow!! Heechul!!  0.o