-sOmE dReaMs of MinEs-

-sOmE dReaMs of MinEs-

in the hall...(party time)

everyone were in there.. with outfit that fan wouldnt expect that their bias will be wearing.. they just be themselves.. they do some make up by themselves and just simple hair.. no specific code.. that is shin ah’s aim anyway… she want them to enjoy the party instead of pretending…

 

'lets welcome our princess of the night..' the dj shout out and they turn off d light... there's only one spotlight heading towards the door... everyone stare at shin ah as she makes her way inside.. all the other member's jaw drop to the ground as they see her..

 

'yah.. what did she wear??' heechul said in sarcasm

'wah.. i thought she will be wearing some night gown or dress..' ryeowook said

'yah..whats wrong?? its cool..' kyuhyun said

'she's look different..' siwon said

'she's beautiful..' donghae said..

'yah..she's my sister..' heechul smack donghae's head

 

leeteuk was with taeyeon but his heart skip a beat when she look at shin ah..  she's totally different.. he thought to himself..

 

shin ah makes her way to the crowd and start to greet all of them..

'oh.. oppa.. that is so sweet of you guys.. when there is 5 of you here.. cassie will surely thanks me for this..'

'yah.. shin ah.. you look great tonight.. although its quite late.. saengil chukahae..' U-Know yunho said..

'shin ah.. do you have partner tonight?? or else you can be my partner..' micky yoochun voice out..

'yah.. dont play around.. she's heechul sister.. saengil chukahae shin ah..' junsu said as he winks at her

'oh..oppa..i'm melting here..' everyone laugh then..

'oppa..  dont you want to introduce her to me??' shin ah ask changmin

'oh.. shin ah.. this is kim ha neul...'

'annyeong haseyo.. nice to meet you..saengil chukahae..' the sweet girl there bow

'annyeong.. nice to meet you too..oppa, she is your girlfriend??'

'ermm.. i think so..'

'yah.. dont play around or i'll take her..' jaejoong said as he grab that girl's waist and pull her closer to him..

'yah.. hyung..  bring your own girlfriend here.. dont touch her..' changmin said as he pull her back and hug her tight before kiss her forehead... that girl's blush and it can be clearly seen although it was quite dark in there.. everyone laugh then..

 

shin ah then moves and greet 2pm then, 2am, ft island, beast , 2ne1,t-max, mblaq, cn-blue, kara, f(x), boa, epik high, wonder girls, and finally super junior..

 

'yah.. how can you greet us later than them..' sungmin pout..

'oppa.. i'm dying now.. you didnt tell me that you are going to "kidnap" all of them here.. i'm exhausting here..' shin ah smirk at heechul..

'yah..why did you wear this??' heechul ask..  start to twist the topic..

'oppa.. whats wrong with it??' shin ah twirl around..

'ani..it just pop-out our heart to see you in this hip hop outfit..' donghae said as he smack shin ah's cap..

 

on the stage..  all the group takes turn to perform while the others enjoy the dance floor...

'it was shin ah's request.. so, we will be performing mirotic for her..' yunho said as the spotlight spot shin ah..

'hooo!!! oppa rocks!! dong bang shin ki rocks!!!' shin ah screams out..

ryeowook covers his ears as he stand besides her..

'this kiss is for you...' jaejoong said and wink at her with his playful eye which can melt thousand of fangirls...

'and its for my kim ha neul too..'  changmin said as he point out to the girl that was cheering for them from the dance floor..

soon they start to perform..

 

'ryeowook oppa, who is this??'

'oh.. she's my girlfriend..' shin ah giggled to hear that..

'annyeong..  kim jung hye imnida.. saengil chukahae..' shin ah bow and smile to her then

 

'can i have you with me on the dance floor??' someone said behind her

'kibum oppa!!!' shin ah screams as she turns around.. she hug him tight..

'shin ah.. he's going to be breathless if you keep him like that for another 2 seconds..' eunhyuk said.. laughter burst out then..

'woah.. oppa.. who is this with you??' shin ah slap kibum's arm

'oh..this is fiz...' kibum said as he rubs his head shyly..

'oh..annyeong..please have fun..' shin ah bow then.. that girl sure have a sweet smile that melts kibum's heart as he keeps on staring on her.. shin ah wonder where is leeteuk as she didnt see him at all.. when she turn out, she see him with taeyeon near soshi..

 

'sorry we late!!!' shin ah turn and look at the 3 guys that stand in front of her.. her jaw drop to the ground then..

'Omg!! is this real??' shin ah rub her eyes..

'yah.. do i look like a ghost??' the guy in the middle said..

'hankyung oppa!!!' shin ah hug him tight..

'what about us??' zhoumi and henry pout.. shin ah went and hug both of them too..

'oppa.. i dont even thought that you will be here..'

'do you think that kim heechul is going to let me free, not attending her sister party..' hankyung smirk

'yah.. what did you say??' heechul pat hankyung's shoulder then.. laugh burst out from shin ah but soon tears filling her eye as she saw how her brother miss hankyung..  they hug each other with tears filling their eyes.. she knows her brother and she is so sure that he loves hankyung so much..

'yah.. oppa.. sullie unnie is going to be jealous..' shin ah try to be humour to cheer them up..

'oppa..  since the 15 of you are here.. why dont we have sorry-sorry??? please oppa..'

'that will be great..' hankyung said..  soon, the 15 of them perform sorry-sorry with everyone in the dance floor try to imitate the dance.. shin ah was so happy to see the 15 of them together on the stage..

 

'oppa.. you guys are the best!!' shin ah high-5 with all of them as they went down..

'yah.. you said the same thing to ft island just now..' heechul smirk

shin ah stick his tongue out and run from heechul then.. she stops when she stumble her face in someone chest..

'hey my girl..'

'taeyang oppa.. mianhae.. i was playing around with heechul oppa..'

'yah, its ok.. cool out fit huh..'

'yeap..' shin ah turn around and do some hip-hop dance step..

'woah.. you are good.'

'i'm sure i'm better than you..' shin ah smirk

laughter burst out then.. they turn around to the stage when shinee perfom lucifer..

'key..' shin ah stuttered

'yah.. i heard about the 2 of you too..' taeyang said as they head to the bar..

'beer please..' taeyang said to the bartender.. then he turn to shin ah..

'vodka for me..' shin ah slap his arm as he makes weird face after listening to her order..

'girl with vodka.. you are sure a good drinker..' shin ah smirk

'so, how about you and key??'

'nothing.. hope he had move on..' both of them have a sip then..

'what about you and leeteuk hyung??' shin ah almost spill out the vodka from ..

'oppa.. how did you know??'

'yah.. pabo.. everyone can tell it with a glance..' shin ah remain silent..

'look, shin ah.. jealousy is good in a relationship but, when it over the limit, its not good..' taeyang advice her

'i think, you just have to cut it off until here..' shin ah don’t feel like talking about that sensitive topic..

'but, he lied to me.. you didnt know how do i feel when he said he didnt recognise me.. how painful it was to be in that situation..'

'ok, it was his fault, then punish him.. finish.. why do you have to drag it out and play the game.. i've been helping you since this few days, but if you still want to continue, then i'll surely grab you away from him… forever...' taeyang emphasize on the word forever and leaves her alone..

 

leeteuk's pov

shin ah didnt even look for me... she only greet soshi before.. she dont even glance at me.. she's having fun with everyone.. with dbsk,  suju, shinee, ft island and all of them, but not with me.. is it really over between the 2 of us?? did she really let me go as what did she said at the beach yesterday.. mianhae shin ah.. mianhae.. i shouldnt have start this... but, she look happy with taeyang around her.. she even dress up like that.. it match taeyang personality.. hip-hop.. i never know that she love hip-hop too.. yeah.. taeyang knows her better.. should we just call it off?? andwae.. i cant let her go.. i want to be with her..

 

no one's pov

taeyeon move toward leeteuk and hug him tight.. shin ah drinks her 6th shot and made up her mind to clear it out with leeteuk..

'taeyeon ah.. you must have drink too much..'

'oppa.. do you really like me..??' taeyeon try to kiss leeteuk but he pull her back

'yah.. you are drunk..' leeteuk try to hold taeyeon up but she slipped and in a second, their lips meet..

 

spotlight showered shin ah who stare on both leeteuk and taeyeon.. her heart skip a beat.. tears fall from her eyes without she knowing... she wobbled...

 

'let's have our princess tonight on the stage..' the dj said and everyone screams out... everyone call out shin ah name and clap...

shin ah turn around and wipe her tears.. she feel like running out..  she's not sure what did she feels inside.. anger, jealousy, dissappointed, broken into thousand pieces.. sad..  its all mixed up..

she make her way to the bar and take her 7th and 8th shot of vodka..  heechul widened his eye as he see that..  he know that something is wrong.. shin ah turn around and smile.. she makes her way to the stage and start to dance like crazy when the music start.. everyone were amazed as she is a good dancer..

but, suju's member know that something is wrong with her..  they never see this side of her before..  passionate, angry, it feels like she's going to tear world apart.. suju's member start to gather around heechul..

 

'whats wrong with her..??'

'did anything happen??'

'is she drunk??'

'she just take her 8th shot of vodka.. if it was me, i would have faint now..'

'yah.. she cant have that much of pressure and of course that much of alcohol too..'

'it was my fault..' everyone stare on leeteuk..

 

everyone turns onto the stage when shin ah yell to the dj that she only want hip-hop song..

 

'if she continue with one more song, i'm sure she's going to sprain any part of her body' GD said

'taeyang,  whats wrong with her??' TOP ask..

taeyang remain silent.. he saw what did shin ah saw earlier and he dont know how to handle it.. taeyang make his way to the stage and dance along with her.. everyone seems to enjoy the party but taeyang heart is broken into thousand pieces looking at shin ah like that..

he try to control shin ah's movement so that she wont  get hurt.. shin ah dance with him, follow his rythm but she seems to be more passionate towards him.. taeyang realise that and try to control her as well as he can... once the song finish.. he brings shin ah down the stage and head to heechul..  leeteuk try to grab her but taeyang glare at him, warning him not to move even an inch..  heechul then take shin ah as she is totally drunk now and bring her to her suite.. taeyang follow him then.. while the other remain static in the hall...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

0.o

what is going to happen next???