-sOmE dReaMs of MinEs-

-sOmE dReaMs of MinEs-

in korea (super junior dorm)

heechul still on his computer while leeteuk try out to disguise himself up....

'yah.. if youa are going to disguise like that... you are so a dead meat..!! with a glance, everyone will tell that it was super junior leeteuk... wear something else..' heechul shook his head

'yah.. how am i going to disguise then.. everything seems to be wrong...'

'aishhh... pabo....'

heechul start to open up leeteuk's closet and take out few outfit... within few minute, new looks was created for leeteuk...

'tada... look up in the mirror...' heechul pull leeteuk towards the mirror in front of them

'wah.. is this me??? heechul ah.. you are so great..' leeteuk was so happy

'ya... i've always been.... hahahahaha..' evil heechul laugh...

'yah teukie... come here...'

leeteuk moves towards heechul's computer then...

'do you still remember this guy??' heechul asked

'nae.... it was Kale rite??'

'nae... he is going to help you out at there... you still remember last time right when he help us out during our vacation in ___ (shin ah’s country)'

'nae... but, how did you? you do contact him right??' leeteuk smirk

'nae.. i always tweet him.. dont worry... i've arranged everything with him... he will help you out at there'  heechul explained

'oh.. ok then.. but how will he know that it was me since i look like this??' leeteuk swirl around

'i've just post your picture to him... he will be waiting for you there with “A” sign...'

'A sign... nae... but, why A?' leeteuk curious

'because i like A....' heechul laugh

'but, we dont even know where is shin ah... its not like i can tear up her country to find her in it...' leeteuk was sad

'pabo.!! do you only think about it now??  I gave Kale shin ah's cell phone number and now he try to trace out her location, soon as you got there, the location should be known too....'

'yah.. kim heechul, you are always the best...' leeteuk said and hug heechul

'ya... i knew it..hahahahaha' heechul laugh

 

soon, the door was knocked and the manager went in.. leeteuk was shocked and couldnt say anything..

'ya... this is your ticket... but remember, you can only be there for one day.. you have to promise me that, or else both of us cant cover it up for you anymore..'

'hyung...so you knew it??' leeteuk shock

'yah!! of course.. i knew you guys for such a long time and i knew it was useless to stop you now since heechul was in the plan too..' the manager sigh

'jeongmal kamsahamnida hyung..i promise i'll be back in 1 day.. i dont know what else to say..' leeteuk tears fall down again..

'yah.. stop all this drama.. remember all the plan and dont try to do something stupid... discuss with Kale..and make sure you are here after 1 day or i'll kill you... ara??' heechul punch leeteuk’s arm

'nae....but, what about other member??'

'dont worry.. i'll talk to them and remember one thing.. you shouldnt be exposed!! ara???'

'nae.. i know... gomawo heechul yah...'

'i think you should get going now so that you wont miss your fligh...' the manager said

'nae..'

'pabo.. take care and Kale will be waiting for you there.. since its already late at night.. i guess there should be no problem...'

'nae....i'll give you a call once i reached there..' leeteuk start moving on with the manager to incheon airport..

 

in korea (super junior dorm): heechul’s pov

'yeobo sayo...'

'hye heechul..'

'kale... please take care of him..sometimes he tends to do silly thing...'

'nae heechul... dont worry..'

'ya.. any news now? can you trace her cell phone down...??'

'yea... but it was weird...'

'why? What’s wrong??'

'it was in one of the rural area here and of course it was weird for a girl to be in that kind of place late in the night right..??'

'rural area??'

'yea... the place was quite far and kind of near a forest.....'

'ohh.. something must be wrong then.. please take care of teukie... i'm leaving him to you...'

'nae... i'll do my best..'

soon, i hang up the phone and start to check out leeteuk's twitter account... i'm sure i can find out some info from here...

 

on the plane: leeteuk's pov

i am so worried till i cant sleep although it was this late in the night... my head just pictured her... her smile... her words... her sweet charming voice....i can still feel her breath when i hug her that night... her heartbeat was fast when i hugged her.. oh God... i just want to see her as soon as possible and hope she was just fine....

 

in shin ah’s country:leeteuk's pov

soon as i get down from the plane,i look up for Kale.. then, i saw a guys which carry “A” sign but his face doesnt look like Kale....

'annyeong haseyo..' that guy greet me....

'oh...annyeong..' I bow..

soon, that guy point out his finger to my left and as i turn, it was Kale there, therefore, i walk towards him and we head off to the car....

'leeteuk shi....' Kale greet me once we already in the car

'yae...Kale.. any news about shin ah??' leeteuk was anticipated to know about her..

'leeteuk shi.. it seems that you didnt sleep at all last night...'

'nae.. Kale, please..any news about her??'

'nae..but...' Kale seems to hide something

'what's wrong with her??? please tell me??' leeteuk worried to death

'it looks like she's in danger....'

'what??? how could that be??'

'we found out that her apartment was in a mess and she's lost after a guy chase her out at her college and now that we knew her location, it doesnt look good...'

'oh God. oetteke?? what can we do now??'

'i had bring some of my men together and let see how things going on as we reach there... by then, please get some sleep while we head down there... besides, i promised heechul to look after you..'

'nae..'

 

soon, the car start to move on and i can see 2 more cars following us... however.. i just worried about shin ah.... i hope she is fine.....

 

in someplace

'leeteuk shi...we are here..' Kale wake leeteuk up

'nae...' leeteuk starts to look around and Kale spot tear drops as leeteuk open up his eyes

 all of them get down from the car and while leeteuk drink some water, Kale call heechul

 

'heechul... we are here...'

'oh... how was he??'

'he's crying..'

'ok.. just take care of him.. i'm leaving him to you...'

'ok..'

 

in korea

'aishhh.. this guy.. he really fall for her....' heechul sigh

'heechul... any news?' the manager ask...

'for now, everything is ok..'

'yeah... hope he will be back today..'

'yae...ok, i got to go now... i have schedule..' heechul left then

 

in someplace

soon as we move on to the cottage there, we could hear someone is crying.. leeteuk was restless but Kale always remind him not do anything as it can endanger shin ah's life... they went in into the cottage through the back door and try to find the voice...then, they start to climb up stairs since the voice seems to be at 1st floor...

 

leeteuk's pov 

the 1st thing that i saw when i get up there was shin ah.. i was about to move forwards when Kale hold me back...

she was tied on a bed... was covered with a tape and her leg and hand were tied too with a big rope...

soon, there is one guy move towards her..

'shin ah... just look at all this.. look at how i decorated this place for you... please look at my love for you my dear...' that guy said and kiss her forehead... shin ah was crying like hell... her face was swollen especially her eyes... i guess its because she's crying....

'shin ah... dont you love me? wae? i loved you more than anything else in this world... i could turn over the world for your love... i could do everything for you my dear... then, why dont you even glance at me...'

that guy hold her tight in his embrace and i really want to stop him but Kale was holding me... shin ah try to talk after that... dat guy open up the tape on ....

'sam... please.. dont do this to me.. you know that i dont love you.. you are my best friend... how can i love you?? before this you was ok when i told you that i'm in love with somebody else... why now??'

'shut up..' dat guy scream and slap her... i had stand up but then Kale pull me away and said they had a plan and they dont want me to mess it up...

'shin... shin ah's was bleeding' I stuttered

'i know but wait until my men set up...'

'i knew it.. you said you are in love with someone else and i thought how nonsense it was to be in love with the great superstar of yours... i thought u will just give up then and come back to me... but, its not... you fly to korea just to check him out and you also spend your night with him there right?? in their dorm...' that guy yell to her face

'yea... but then, you hav been following me everywhere?? you said you love me but why did you do all this to me?? its not love... you are insane!!!' shin ah yell...

'yea... i was insane and its because of you.. do you think its easy to forget the love which had been  kept for 5 years?... and its because that stupid leeteuk right?? how can it work out between you guys?? it wont be.. shin ah... before he hurt you.. just accept my love ok....' that guy kneeled

‘ andwae... how can i just change my feeling... i love him so much....'

'but it wont work out between you guys....'

shin ah still crying...

'yea... i love him and it will always be him in my love, life and world...' shin ah stuttered as she’s crying

'shin ah.. please listen to me...' that guy cup her face before he grab out her necklace..

'yah!! you never wear necklace before.. why did you wear it??' that guy start to play with her necklace... circling it at his finger….

'yah.. give it back to me... return it back ..' shin ah try to walk off from the bed and she fell down..

'this necklace must be important to you right?? as i know... you are not the type that like to wear necklace... the pendant was nice though...’

‘ “J” why does this pendant had letter J on it?? and it look like a ring...'

'yah... give it back to me...' shin ah try to reach out the necklace

 

then i realise that it was mine... it was my ring... letter J for jungsoo was on it... it was mine...

 

'let see what you could do for this ring then...' that guy grab her head and bang it to the wall...

'i knew that it must be him right... lets look whether he could save you up now...' that guys is insane... he start to hug shin ah and kiss her as he please.. i couldnt take it anymore.....

i run towards them and push shin ah away from him.. we start to fight when police ambushed that cottage....

 

everything was settled down by Kale since he was a police officer... when i turn out for shin ah... she was unconcious... she was bleeding... her head, face and even her wrist....

 

'shin ah.. shin ah..' leeteuk nodge her body

'leeteuk shi... let the paramedics take her to the hospital 1st and before media get on here, please move on with my men, i'll be there soon... dont worry... no news about you will be revealed... just go and change 1st.. then my men will bring you to the hospital...' Kale instruct

 

soon after changing, leeteuk go to the hospital and stay by shin ah’s side as she is sleeping....

leeteuk hold her hand all the time andtears keep on streaming his face..

 

'leeteuk shi.. here. i think its yours...' Kale give a ring to leeteuk

‘ it was mine.... Kale, what about that guy??'

'oh... sam... he’s insane.. i guess hoping for her love...' Kale sigh

leeteuk sigh

'we found out that he was shin ah's best friend since childhood time and he was in love with her... but then, shin ah was in love with you...'

'did he really follow her to korea last time??'

'yes... he's been a psycho freak since shin ah refuse to love him...he's kind of stalker... he's been following shin ah all the time until shin ah had to move out from her old place to her apartment now...'

'yea... he's really crazy...'

'i guess anybody could just do anything for love.... ok... i got to go now... i will come back in 3 hours time as you had to catch your flight or else heechul will kill me...' Kale walked off with a smile

_________________________________________________________________________________________

ohhhh.... shin ah's love is reavealed...

what about leeteuk?? ^^

i know its a long2 chap.. mian.. but just that i had too much idea when i'm writing... hehehe.. enjoy..

do comment =)