-sOmE dReaMs of MinEs-

-sOmE dReaMs of MinEs-

in shin ah's suite

shin ah cant really get up as she feel dizzy... soon, she heard someone knock the door.. she try her best to get up and trail on anything that she can just to make her way to the door..

'yah, what take you so long..??' heechul went into the room.. he didnt notice shin ah's condition..

'everyone is waiting for you down there.. shin ah, are you ok??' heechul turn and make his way to shin ah as she wobbled..

'nae..oppa..' heechul hold her up..

'did you take your medicine??'

'not yet..'

'yah.. i told you that you need to take it.. now you are going to say that i'm nagging like umma right.. but you made me nag..' heechul smirk

'oppa.. you are nagging now..' shin ah sit when heechul gestured her to the couch before he move to the drawer and grab shin ah’s medicine..

'take this... are you sure you are ok??'

'nae.. oppa..'

'do you need me to wait till you get ready and bring you down there??'

'wow.. look who is caring here.. hahahaha..'

'aish.. this girl..palli.. i'll wait with them..' heechul make his way out from the suite then

 

In the hotel's restaurant

everyone sit together... suju and big bang sit together at the same table.. a long one… while soshi at the next table.. they start to eat when heechul said shin ah is going to be late..

'heechul shii… i wonder who is your sister that made you really "kidnap" us to here..' GD said

sudden laugh burst out from suju member...

'yah.. you can say that they are really siblings.. both of them are just the same.. no one can stop them once they have decide on something...' kyuhyun said

'taeyang.. didnt my sister call you yesterday??' heechul ask

taeyang startled then and stop eating before he shook his head..

'yah.. taeyang did you know his sister anyway??' TOP ask

'i'm not sure..'

'but she said she will let you know..' heechul said

'yah..i wonder who is it??' daesung voice out

'she must be someone that we know too since she said she's going to let taeyang hyung know about this..' seungri said..

 

leeteuk looking around while he was eating.. he dont even listen to the conversation... he wonder why shin ah is late today.. then, he make his way to soshi table and have some chit chat with them.. siwon and donghae did the same too..

all of them turn out when taeyang suddenly stand up and he drops his fork down...

 

'shin ah..!! kim shin ah.. !!so, she is your sister??' taeyang ask while pointing at shin ah who make her way towards them…  

heechul nod.. shin ah smile as she walk towards them.. suddenly, taeyang run towards her and hug her tight.. everyone were shock.. leeteuk's heart is about to pop out..soon, both of them walks together toward the table hand-in-hand..

'shin ah.. sit here..' heechul pat a chair beside him

 

'shin ah.. i dont know that you are heechul's sis..' taeyang said

'hurmm.. you never ask before...' shin ah smile

'shin ah?? is it shin ah that always hang out together with you during our practice time..??' GD ask while swirling the spoon, try to remember the old time.. taeyang nod..

'oh.. annyeong..' seungri and daesung make puppy face while waving..

'annyeong... nice to meet you all here..' shin ah said

'shin ah.. what would you like to have?? you want to check out the buffet or ala-carte??' heechul ask..

'she's always prefer buffet..' taeyang said and left the table..

everyone looking at him... shin ah turn around and find leetuk at soshi's table..

she make her way there to greet them.. leeteuk sit beside taeyeon and they look so sweet together.. shin ah admit in her heart that she's jealous now, that is why she's heading to their table but she control it nicely, didnt want leeteuk to see it through..

'annyeong haseyo..nice to meet you guys here' shin ah bow.. they have some chit chat and shin ah make her way back to their table.. before that..

'oh leeteuk shii.. you guys look so sweet together..'

leeteuk giggled as he heard that.. he knows that shin ah was jealous..

'yah.. where is taeyang??' TOP ask

 

taeyang come and place a plate in front of shin ah.. there is a bread with chocolate around it...

'oppa.. you still remember it??' taeyang smile..

‘yah.. what was it??’ heechul said as he looks into the plate

‘oh… shin ah loves to have this for her breakfast.. just like the old time… but, I don’t know if she has change..’ taeyang’s voice crack at the end

‘its not oppa… I’m always the same shin ah… just like the old time..’ shin ah said while she stare on leeteuk.. sending a message which she hope he will understand without having her to say it out… taeyang just smile..

'wah.. you didnt even take anything for us...' daesung pout

 

'you guys seems to be so close..' ryeowook said...

'i can see that..' heechul smirk

'it can clearly be seen.. shin ah dont even hug me today.. she forget me when she see taeyang here...' donghae pout

'ouch oppa..' shin ah went and hug him there..

everyone laugh then.. but leeteuk glare on them..

'shin ah.. we  plan for a cruise today.. do you want to come with us??' heechul ask as he knows that she don’t really feel well..

'i dont think so oppa.. you know my condition..' heechul nod

‘but then, will you be ok by yourself??'

'i will stay with her..' taeyang said which make everyone stare on him..

'we wont be going too...' leeteuk said as he grab taeyeon waist

'ok then.. taeyang, please look after her...i'm leaving her to you..' heechul said and leeteuk glare on him..

 soon, everyone parted...

 

hotel lobby

'shin ah.. where are you going??' taeyang ask..

'wander around i guess..' shin ah make puppy face

'aigoo~ you are so cute..' taeyang pinched her cheek

'let's go..'

 

they wander around together.. having some chit chat...and play around together..

'wah.. this place is so beautiful...'

‘you always love park…’ taeyang said

'hey.. look, they have couple bicycle.. should we try it out..' shin ah nod and they walk ahead.. shin ah stop as she saw leeteuk and taeyeon walks hand in hand.. they wear couple shirts and heading towards taeyang and her.. shin ah stop her pace while taeyang just walk away..

'owh.. couple date huh??' taeyang tease them..

'you guys too i guess..' taeyeon said.. shin ah make her pace towards them and stand beside taeyang.. she can see that leeteuk didnt wear their couple chain but wear taeyeon and his couple chain instead..

'he really know how to make people jealous huh.. but, never better than me..' shin ah smirk

'are you guys going for the couple bike??' leeteuk ask

'yeap.. let's go together...'

they take the bike and leeteuk and taeyeon is ready now to have a ride..

'shin ah..why dont you get on it??' taeyang look at her

'ehm.. oppa.. i dont really know how to ride it..' shin ah make puppy face..taeyang laugh then..

'didnt i say that you are so cute..' taeyang tap her nose while taeyeon and leeteuk just watch them..

'then, let's just take normal bike..' taeyang change the bike

'but, how about me oppa??'

'come and sit here..i'll give you a ride today..'

shin ah smile and place herself between taeyang and the bike’s handle as taeyang instructed.. when taeyang hold the handle, it seems that he's hugging her.. as hse is totally in his embrace

shin ah giggled as she see leeteuk's eye widened..

they have a ride together and it appears to be double date then since leeteuk and taeyeon just follow taeyang and her..

 

'oppa.. lets have some ice-cream..'

'ah.. you still love them.. lets go and hav one..'

taeyang keep on teasing shin ah adn they play around happily.. leeteuk on the other side almost forget that taeyeon is with him as he keeps his eyes on shin ah..he boiled inside..

'oppa.. lets go and do some shopping...' taeyeon suggest

both leeteuk and taeyang nod..

 

in the mall

they do some window shopping.. taeyeon keep dragging leeteuk after one shop to another... taeyang and shin ah on the other hand seems to be more relax and play around.. when shin ah make it out with taeyeng, leeteuk will get close to taeyeon and do the same thing... shin ah was the same too... but, they didnt know that kyuhyun was watching them for the whole day.. he's becoming a new paparazi now as he keeps taking on picture and laughing at them two...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

hahahaahha... sweet couple!! ^^

annyeong... welcome to new subscriber!!!

jeongmal kamsahamnida... please feel free to comment... =)