-sOmE dReaMs of MinEs-

-sOmE dReaMs of MinEs-

in suju's suite

'yah.. how is your mission??' heechul ask

'haahahhahahahhahahaha..' kyuhyun laugh his heart out..

'yah.. we anticipate for the answer here..' eunhyuk said

'can you please stop laughing and say something..' siwon said as he crossed his arm

'yah.. look at the picture here..' donghae said and ryeowook stare on the picture before both of them start laughing.. then, everyone moves to them and start to laugh as well..

'yah.. they are such pabo.. within a glance, everyone can tell that they are trying to make each other jealous..' heechul smirk..

'you should watch it life.. only God knows how much i laugh...' kyuhyun said

'yah.. why did leeteuk hyung turn to be like this??' sungmin add

'yah.. that is why people said that love can makes anyone do everything..' yesung said

everyone stare on his face, trying to catch up what did he mean and soon, they turn around and shook their head..

'but, hyung, if we let this to continue, dont you think it will get worse??'

'yeap, jealousy can drives one crazy..'

'if there is jealousy a bit, it will be fun but when its over the limit, it might end up in a different way..'

'just let them decide.. hope everything will be fine..' heechul sigh

'dont we have to prepare anything for the party??'

'i dont think so.. shin ah said she want us just go on the stage and have fun, no practice or anything.. let it be spontaneous, then only we can be satisfied..'

'wah.. she really have a deep thought..'

'of course.. she's my sister..'

laugh burst out in the room...

 

along the beach

shin ah sits alone by herself.. taeyang insist to be with her but she force him to get some rest...

shin ah had flashback in her head now.. about everything that she and leeteuk had gone through.. she wonder how their future will be.. will they be together?? or will they seperate?? there are 1001 question in her head now..

 

'shin ah shii..' leeteuk sits beside her..

'oh.. teuki-- .. leeteuk shii..' shin ah wish to call him oppa but her heart dont let her to do so..

'why are you sitting here alone??'

'i like to see sun set.. it was so nice.. nature beauty...'

'oh.. did it make you feel calm..??'

'yeah.. it reminds me to someone.. someone special in my heart...' tears start to form in her eyes but she try her best not to show it..

'someone special??' leeteuk ask..  he know that shin ah means him but she want her to spill it out

'yeah..someone special..' shin ah sigh

'but, he's just like the sunset..  nice to see from far.. but then it starts to leave me.. alone in the dark..  and i guess i have to let it go too..' shin ah said as she wake up and turn around...her tears fall but she quickly wipe it off..  she want to leave leeteuk there but then her waist is pulled by leeteuk

leeteuk start to feel guilty to do that to shin ah..

'leeteuk shi.. please let me go... its not nice if anyone see us like this..  taeyeon might misunderstand us'

'shin ah..' leeteuk turn so that he can face shin ah.. shin ah gives out her best fake smile..

'it was a nice chain and pendant though..' shin ah said and pull leeteuk's hand away from her waist..

'shin ah..' leeteuk resist.. he's about to say something when taeyeon hooks leeteuk's arm..

'oppa.. i've been looking for you..'

'i'll make my move 1st..' shin ah run as she afraid she cant resist her tears anymore..

Leeteuk follow shin ah’s back…

Shin ah run inside before she bump with taeyang….

‘shin-shin ah..’ taeyang stuttered as he saw the glimpse of tears in her eyes…

But, shin ah just leave straight away after she say sorry to him… she don’t even realize that it was taeyang….

leeteuk just follow her… silently…. she’s heading outside…. leeteuk know that shin ah always prefer to be alone as she wont show her weak side to others… not even to her brother..

he wait for her for the rest of the evening…. but he keep the distance between them, knowing that she need her own space… its dark now… the sun has fully set… leeteuk is about to make his way to her when he notice taeyang at the other side of the corner…

‘did he wait for her too?? he watch her back??’ leeteuk ask himself..

Taeyang’s pov

‘aish.. she  never change...is it so hard to find someone and talk to them?? It will be better than being alone at here alone…’

I need to do something… I cant sit still and watch her like this… I make my way to her but then my eye catch up on someone at the other corner… someone that I knew… instead of making my way to her, I make my way to him… he seems to look at me too…

No one’s pov

‘what are you doing here??’ both of them said in unison…

Then, both of them turn to see shin ah whe she make her way out from there… heading inside..

‘should we go there??’ leeteuk said and point to the place where shin ah sat earlier..

‘oh.. nae..’ taeyang nod

both of them walk in silent.. leeteuk sit then at there, followed by taeyang..

‘taeyang?? Is it ok for me to call you youngbae??’ taeyang nod…

‘youngbae… if you stuck in one condition, what will you do??’

‘whatever it is… whether we like it or not, we still have to face it right..’ taeyang play with his word..

‘i knew it… i knew it that she loves you…’ taeyang voice out

‘and i know how much you love her..’ leeteuk said while keeping his head towards the beach…

taeyang on the other hand was shock…

‘don’t look at me like that..’ leeteuk speak up..

‘ho-how..’ taeyang stuttered

‘gotcha youngbae… how long have it be??’ taeyang throws his sight to the beach too…

‘aishh… I wish I was the lucky one that sit in your place right now… I always wish to appear in her life before you do… but, its fate… you guys are meant to be together…’ taeyang sigh

‘so, it starts from the times you guys were together before??’

‘you are so lucky… just make sure to keep thar smile and bright to her face.. always… she’s too perfect in my eyes… I cant see her sad…’

‘then, why didn’t you guys contact each other??’

‘beacause I know that nothing can ever change the person that she’s keeping in her heart… she’s keeping him too deep in her heart until she, herself wont be able to pull him outside back…’

leeteuk sigh upon hearing that…

‘yah… you are the lucky one… her eyes tells me everything… so, please… stop all this…’

‘I wish I didn’t start all this either…’

‘make up with her… its not that hard…’

‘youngbae, may I ask you something??’ taeyang nod

‘wont you try to have her??’ worries slip in leeteuk’s voice

‘I will if I can… but, its you that she love and I respect her decision… I respect her as well as you…’

‘youngbae…’ leeteuk lost his word..

‘just make sure to take care of her.. that bright smile on her… bring it back to her..’

‘and don’t you ever try to hurt her again… arasso??’

leeteuk nod…

‘anyway, I’m sure that heechul wont let you live in this world to do that…’ taeyang smile…

‘yah… special lucky one… just love her as she love you..’ taeyang pat leeteuk shoulder before moving from there…

leeteuk’s eye full of tears… regretting the game that he start…

leeteuk then head off inside…

_________________________________________________________________________________________

teukie and youngbae...... =.=

welcome to the new subscriber... ^^