-sOmE dReaMs of MinEs-

-sOmE dReaMs of MinEs-

Kim shin ah’s pov

I was crying all the way from korea to____(my country) as i had to leave them out like that.. especially when i'm thinking about leeteuk oppa... but i just knew it, that there will always be a boundaries between us... of course i knew that it wont happen again....

along my way, i just hold leeteuk oppa's ring in my hand... my tears... it just wont stop.... i was thinking, will leeteuk oppa remembers me like how i will always care about him?? will he even think about coming here to find me?? then i just smile knowing that it was impossible...... i try out his ring and it didnt fit me as it was too big.. then i just put it as a pendant on my chain....

'oppa, i'll always wear it until the end of my breath.. this is the only way of feeling that you will always be by my side....'

i just whisper to myself....

 

in korea(super junior dorm):leeteuk oppa pov

'annyeong....'

'hyung, why was it so quiet…??' ryeowook asked

'i dont know... maybe she had sleep'

soon, i check on every room and found out that she is not here.. i'm so shocked and sad...

'ryeowook ah.... shin ah was not in here..... where is she…???' I’m worried..

'is it??? i dont know.... maybe she went out for fresh air??'

'how can she go out?? its already this late now and  she still having a fever before we leave... i'm so worry about her now.... hope she will just be fine...'

'donghae ah.. do you see shin ah??? Anyone..???' I insist..

'no... why hyung..??'

all the other members were just so tired as we just finished our schedule... i just grab out my cell phone and went out to look for her... then, i remember to give a call out to hyung to ask about her..

 no one pov

'ryeowook ah.. wat happen??? hyung seems to be so worried...' donghae asked

'its because shin ah wasnt in here... i wonder where is she now...'

'didnt you exchange your number earlier?? why dont you try out and give her a call then?? i'm so worried since leeteuk hyung had went out at this hour to look for her..' suggest donghae

'ne hyung' replied ryeowook..

 

in shin ah’s country

i just reached my apartment.. after i took a bath, i lay down on my bed and wonder how are they doing in korea...

along with it, i'm listening to She's gone and once again, my tears fall down.... soon, my phone rings....

looking at the number, i guess it was an international call... then i just pick it up...

'hello..'

'yeobo sayo.. is it kim shin ah??'

'ne.. who is this??'

'shin ah... where are you? ryeowook oppa is here....'

'donghae oppa was here tooo...'

once i heard that, i was  shock as i dont expect them to call me out... i just stay silent..

'shin ah.. are you okay?? where are you??? leeteuk hyung just went out to look for you... he is so worried about you....' ryeowook said…

'what?? leeteuk oppa had went out at this hour...??? oppa, it was already late now.. please look for him...  i cant forgive myself if anything happen to him...'

'shin ah.. why dont you tell us where are you??'

'i cant oppa... mianhae...'

'shin ah.. are you telling me that you already back in your country, leaving us like this, without any words…???'

'oppa, mianhae... i didnt mean it... if it is possible, i dont want to leave out like that but, i dont have any choices...'

'shin ah.. what's wrong?? can you tell us?'

'no oppa... mianhae... but please look for leeteuk oppa and please let me know about his condition later.. is it ok oppa?? please, i'm so worried about him.. and oppa, i have a request.. please dont tell anyone else that you have my cell phone number especially leeteuk oppa.. can it just be a secret between the  3 of us??' I asked… hoping they will agree…

'shin ah... i cant promise about that... sooner or later, leeteuk hyung is going to know about it all...'

'please oppa, it is for his own good too... please oppa, i beg u...'

'ne.. then, i guess... we should be up to here for now....'

'gomawo oppa.. but please look after leeteuk oppa...'

'ok... i'll try, but you must at least contact me if there is anything... ara??'

'ne oppa...'

soon as we hang up, i cant sleep and i'm just worried about leeteuk oppa... i just couldnt stop crying while holding his ring for the whole night...

 

in korea(super junior dorm)

'ryeowook ah.. why do you think shin ah was acting weird like this??' donghae asked

'i dont know hyung... is there something going on between leetuk hyung and shin ah??'

'i dont know either.. but it seems like leeteuk hyung was so worried about her.....'

'then, what are we supposed to do now??'

'call leeteuk hyung and ask him to come home now..'

 

soon, leeteuk coming home...

'hyung, can you find her??' ryeowook ask

'no... i dont know where is she and i can only hope that she is just fine….' his voice crack in the end..

'hyung, i'm going to sleep now and you should go and get some rest too....' donghae said and pat leeteuk’s shoulder…

and  he grab ryeowook’s hand to follow him leaving leeteuk alone....

soon, leeteuk enter his room and just sit on his bed..

'aishhhh.. jinja... why do i feel like this?? shin ah.... where are you now?? why cant i find you here?? you should at least say goodbye to me if you are leaving..'

tears just slowly fell down on his face..

 

in shin ah’s country

i got a text from ryeowook oppa..

'shin ah... leeteuk hyung just come back and we left him out to stay calm by himself... that’s all for now...'

i feel so relieved after that..

'oppa, mianhae..... jeongmal mianhae... i just cant.....'

i whisper to myself... then i decided to call leeteuk oppa’s cell phone using my house phone just to listen to his voice as i start to miss him...

'yeobo sayo..'

the voice repeatedly said that before he cut off the line..... hearing leeteuk oppa's voice.. i just cant stop crying but at least i knew that he is fine....

 

in korea (super junior dorm)

'leetuk shiii.. i found this inside your vest…' the aunt said

'is it... kamsahamnida ahjumanim...' leeteuk bow after he take the paper..

'hyung, what was it??' donghae asked as he made his way to leeteuk..

'i dont know... seems like a letter...'

'then, who could have put it there??' donghae asked

'is it.... shin ah???' ryeowook come out with some random conclusion.. leeteuk shrugged

leeteuk start to open the letter and donghae head off to ryeowook’s room..ryeowook follow him soon..

 

“to leeteuk oppa....

i'm so sorry that i had to leave out everything like this..

but, i'm forced to do so...

i dont want you guys to be effected by my visit here...

leeteuk oppa, i know that there will be no next time for us to meet up again..

i just want to thank you for all that you had done for me.... it had been so much..

thank you again... i dont know whether you will remember me or not but i just want you to know that..

there will be no other besides you in my love, life and world.. i'll always be by your side, comfort and supporting you in everything that you do... maybe we wont meet again but you will always be in my heart...

i know that i shouldnt have write like this to you... i do realise who am i compared to you.... and lastly..

you will always live in my heart.... thanks for everything that we had together..”

                                                                                                      love love from far <3~shin ah      

 

reading that letter just ripped off my heart..... i cant stop my tears from falling down... then i took my jacket and went out....

 

'hyung.... hyung.... hyung..... where is he going with tears like that??' donghae and ryeowook talk to each other...

'what happen, where is he going?? and why is he crying??' someone asked..

'heechul hyung...' donghae and ryeowook dont even realise that heechul had been there for quite a long time....

'i'm asking... where is he going?? and why is he crying??' heechul raise up his voice…

'we dont know hyung... but leeteuk hyung seems to be so sad after he read the letter...' ryeowook said

'what letter?? you guys better tell me now...!!!!' heechul walk towards both donghae and ryeowook

________________________________________________________________________________________

omo!! heechul is here....

now, what will happen???

please feel free to comment...=)