-sOmE dReaMs of MinEs-

-sOmE dReaMs of MinEs-

in shin ah’s country

'shin ah.. are you ok?? you had been in there for almost 1 hour...' leeteuk knock the bathroom door.. he feels weird since shin ah had been too long in the bathroom… his heart feels uneasy…

'shin ah..'

leeteuk start to feel scared since shin ah didnt answer him...

'shin ah..i'm going to come in if you still didnt answer me..' leeteuk runs towards the hall to get the key as shin ah remains silent..when he open the door, he can see nothing.. he went to the bath tub and found out shin ah lying down there underneath the water.. lifeless..

'shin ah...' he screams as he pull her out and put her on her bed..

'yah.. shin ah.. shin ah.. wake up...' leeteuk turn her around and start to pump her chest..

still no reaction and leeteuk start to do CPR.. he thank God soon as shin ah start to react.. she spill out the water from her lung...

'yah.. kim shin ah.. why did you do that?? do you know how scared i am?? do you know how does it feel to look at you lying down there breathless??' leeteuk cupped her face.. shin ah dont even look at him...

'oppa.. why did you do this??'

'what did you mean?? i just save you...' leeteuk raise his voice up..

'oppa.. you shouldnt do that.. i should have die...i didnt deserve you in my life...everyone had leave me.. umma, appa, my oppa and you will be leaving me soon too....' shin ah burst into tears..

'yah..who said that i'm going to leave you??'

'you will.. i know you will... what had happen to me... no one can accept me after this...'

leeteuk lean forward and kiss shin ah.. this time, its everything that a kiss should be.. passionate, caring, protective and full of love.... shin ah widened her eyes but end up kissing leeteuk back..

'oppa....' shin ah said as she stare to leeteuk face

'look.. i love you so much and no one or anything can change it.. i love you!!!' leeteuk press down his voice to show how serious he is..

'im not going to leave you.. i'll always be here.. please shin ah, dont do that anymore... if you still want to do it, then you better kill me 1st.. arasso??'

'oppa...' shin ah cry and hug leeteuk.. leeteuk kiss her forehead..

leeteuk then get a shirt and short for her, ask her to change... then he helps her to do her hair and put medicine for the scratch on her body...

 

in korea

'sir..' the guys bow to heechul

'yah.. what are you guys doing?? how an earth it end up like that??' heechul yell

'its our mistakes sir.. i'm sorry...'

'ok.. but the next time.. you wont have the chance to breath again.. arasso??' heechul grab that guy collar up

'nae..'

heechul turn and start to bid the moving target.. he shoot it and the board is about to fall down when he shoot it and just stop while there is no bullet left....

'arrange everything.. i want to see everyone once i get there...'

 

SM building

all BOD of SM entertainment were called for an urgent meeting...

the CEO went in and sit up on the main chair.. everyone were whispering to each other, murmuring, wondering what is happening...

soon.. a man enter the meeting room with 2 men following his back...he stare at the CEO...the 2 men pull the CEO from his seat and soon that man sits on the main chair there..

'yah.. what the hell do you think you are doing??!! it was my seat...'

the CEO yell...

'yah.. don’t you remember that it was mine now??” that guy smirk

you sold all your share in SM to me.. i'm park yonghwa...'

'yah.. i never sell it to anyone!!' the CEO yell

'then, how about our agreement here..??' that man throw up the document on the table... soon as the CEO read it out, he shock, how an earth his signature was there, state that he sell everything out and he wont have anything to do with SM anymore...

'yah.. this is a fraud.. i never sign up anything like this...'

all other share holders read the document and it blow a fuss in that meeting room.. it was so noisy... then 1 of them stand up..

'yah.. according to this agreement, you sell everything to him...'

'i didnt!!!'

'but still with this document here, you can do nothing.. it is a prove that you sold it..' the other share holder speak up..

'so, i think it is clear now...i'm the new CEO of this company...' the CEO shock by everything that happen, he never thought of it.. he's thinking how an earth could this happen...

'anyway, i'm just a proxy to the real CEO...' everyone turns out and stare on park yonghwa...

'the real new CEO will be here in any minute now...'

soon, someone comes in.. everyone were shock to death.. someone with white tux, brown shoes... he looks perfect...

'you???!!!' the CEO yell

'welcome sir...' park yonghwa stand up and bow..

that man sit and gives out serious face.. he soon order the security to come in and drag the CEO out from the room.. the meeting start soon...

 

somewhere in korea(grave yard)

'appa.. umma.. i'm so sorry that i didnt get to take a good care of her...but, from now on, i promise she will smile always.. and i'm sorry, i cant keep on my rpomise to you.. i must tell her th truth...'

 

'teukie ah.. how is shin ah??'

'she just sleep.. i want to take her car from her college now...'

'yah.. how can you leave her alone at house?? dont go.. ask kale to get it for you..'

'i asked kale to watch out her house while i'm going there.. i need to go there by myself and check out if i can find anything there..'

'did shin ah tell you what happen??'

'you dont wanna listen to it...'

heechul sigh~

'she.. even try to suicide....'

'what??!! i'm going there now... make sure you come home once you finish there.. i'll see you at there..' heechul hang up

 

shin ah's apartment

'yah.. did you get anything there??' heechul ask

'i get the cctv copy..' leeteuk smile

'that's good.. yah.. what happen to her??'

leeteuk tells out everything.. heechul clenched his fist and stand up.. he turn around and wipe off his teary eye as he didnt want leeteuk to see it.. but, leeteuk notice it..

'yah.. kim heechul.. i never see you shed a tears before..' leeteuk feels weird

'you mention something about suicide earlier??'

'nae.. i was worried that she didnt get out from the bathroom after 1 hour so i check on her.. she didnt reply me so i get the spare key and open the door...only God knows my feeling when i saw she lying down there underneath the water, breathless in the bath tub...' leeteuk shed his tears

'she said i'm going to leave her soon as this thing happen to her..'

'yah.. are you going to leave her??' heecul grab leeteuk's collar

'yah.. kim heechul.. what are you doing?? dont you know how much i love her??'

heecul let out leeteuk's collar then..

'i'm sorry...i just worried about her...' heechul tap leeteuk's shoulder

'what about key?? i thought he was here.. maybe he know something about this..' heechul voice out

'he's in korea now.. i guess he didnt know about this..'

'how is that supposed to be??'

'the night when i reach here, i went out for shin ah at squash court.. i found key there.. holding shin ah in his arm..luckily i can still control myself and ask him what is happening or else key might end up in hospital...' leeteuk smile when he reminds of it...his jealousy cant be compare to anything else..

'then, he gives shin ah out to me and we made a lifetime promise that i will always be by shin ah's side.. watch her back no matter what happen.. then, he leaves to korea..'

'its good then.. its about time for him to turn around and stop looking at shin ah..' heechul sigh

 

'heechul.. op..pa..' shin ah stuttered.. she's feeling dizzy and hold up to the door frame

both leeteuk and heechul run to her and hold her arm...

'yah.. shin ah.. what's wrong??' heechul ask

'oppa.. i'm feeling dizzy..'

'i guess its because she didnt eat anything since that incident..' leeteuk said..

'yah.. park junsoo.. how can you let her refuse to eat??' heechul slam leeteuk's head with his another arm

'oppa.. its not leeteuk oppa's fault..i-' shin ah grin and hold her stomach..

'shin ah..gwechana?? leeteuk ask

'she must have got gastric now.. yah... go and cook now!!' heechul yell

leeteuk moves on to the kitchen while heechul brings shin ah to the sofa... he looks at shin ah deeply.. he feels like hugging her now but then he couldnt..

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

what will heechul do after this??

sorry for the late update.. will try to update as much chapter as i can today...

welcome to the new subscribers... annyeong!! =)

feel free to comment... it is highly appreciated...