Fight Club

I. Love. You Baby....I'm Not a Monster [Hiatus]

WARNING: THERE ARE LINKS AHEAD. IF YOU WANT TO TRULLY UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON BETTER IN THE STORY YOU MUST CLICK THEM! (O^O)



"Alright! Can't wait to finally break these babies in! They better be worth all the money I spent on them" DooJoon was referring to his new Beats. Right now we were all in the Fight Club and there were  groups everywhere chatting with each other and talking over what they were going to do. DooJoon was the main DJ of the club. It really suits him I mean his name even says hes a DJ!

"Hey so I'm gonna have to leave you guys now and get things started. See you" He left to his high DJ post to get things started.

And pretty soon the first thing you hear is:

Yeogi buteora, modu moyeora
We gon' party like, lilililalala~
Mameul yeoreora, meoril biwora
Bureul jjipyeora lilililalala~

Come together, everyone gather here

We gon part like, lilililalala~

Open your hearts, empty your minds
Set the fire lilililalala

And with that everyone started singing to the beginning chorus and after that everyone gets up and starts dancing. With Fantastic Baby (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAbokV76tkU) blasting loud in the club, the fun begins. All of B2ST members gather to the both specifically reserved only for us. Eveyone took their seats except for GiKwang who got up and practically warmed-up.

"YES~ I finally get to put on my dancing shoes! It feels like it's been centries" And off he went to the dance with HyunSeung following behind. YoSeob went with DongWoon to get some drinks while I just stayed behind in the booth just waiting for the battles to start.


After maybe an hour things started to calm down in the club, right when DooJoon took stopped the music and finally announced.

"IT'S TIME FOR THE FIGHTS TO BEGIN!" And with that everyone cheered and got pumped up for the exciting performances tonight.

"Alright alright everyone knows how it goes. 2 groups battle each other out here on the Battle Field. to move on to the championship rounds! Like always we'll start with ladies first! Up tonight is TaeTiSeo with their new song 'Twinkle' vs. new rookie group EXID with 'Whoz That Gurl'. NOW TIME FOR THE FUN TO BEGIN!"

TaeTiSeo was Taeyeon's group, right when they walked out everyone started to cheer and whistle for them. They wore matching blue outfits, Taeyeon was wearing a blue feathered skirt with leggings under and she had a small jacket like top that showed her stomach and her hair was still tied up to the side. It was a very cute look for Taeyeon.

Aw~ The twinkle, twinkle
The Twinkle, twinkle, Ho Whoa~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOJon8NzLQA


The choreography was perfect and the song itself was very catchy and fun. But the one thing that truly blew me away was Taeyeon's high pitched solo it was amazing. I never knew my small sister has such a big powerful voice like that. TaeTiSeo's performance ended and it was EXID's turn to perform next.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE3QnhV7c5A

When they came out they seemed really nervous anyone could tell, when their song started it was a bit of a slow start but then it changed into an ubeat song. Yeah it was a pretty catchy song but it wasn't that good either. As they performed I noticed that some of their choreography was a bit shaky and the timing was a little off too. I sort of felt bad for them since they were rookies and they were going against one of the top female champions in the Fight Club. When they finished their performance everyone clapped at their hard work. DooJoon took the mic and did his thing.

"Alright now that you've seen both performances it's time to vote! Everyone who enjoyed EXID's performance the most give them a loud applause." It was a bit said because maybe around 10 people out of the 100 that was there clapped.
"Now for those of you think TaeTiSeo had the best performance!" A loud roar of applause and whistling went through there. It was no doubt that TaeTiSeo won this round for sure.
"Great! Seems like you ladies have kept up to you rep. Congrats! Now onto the rest of the performances." There were many different performances after that:
Ailee performed her song Heaven, it's such an amazing song with a good dance to it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPoUdGxY28M and she went up against APink's Hush Hushhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhM065_9iyw
The winner Ailee
4Minute performed Volume Up! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKgIO70i4gI and went up against SISTAR's Alone. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URC-_y1sMkA
The Winner: 4Minute
 And so many more battles went on from there.

After all the performances everyone took a break, up next was suppose to be the Male Groups, which meant we were up next. DooJoon told someone to take over for him while he went over all the last minute moves with the rest of B2ST. Just as we were discussing everything, something caught my attention, there was a lot of murmurs around us. I part away from the group for a second to see what's going on, and pretty soon I see 6 blonde guys come up to our booth looking all pist. Each of them wore studded jackets each a different color.

 

Feeling a bit threatened I tapped DooJoon's shoulder.


"Looks like we got company." I point over to the 6 guys standing in front of our booth. DooJoon gets up and walks towards them as the rest just stayed back and watched.

"Can we help you with something?"
 



Oooh I wonder who the group could be? Hehe finally got to Fight Club! XD
I got the name from B2ST's MV Beautiful. This is going to be a 3 part chapter since it was a bit too long at first :/ so i had to cut it.
ALSO! If there are any other Idols you want to go up against each other in the next Fight Club related chapter then just comment on who you want to perform and against who along with which song. Ex.

Super Junior-y Free and Single VS. EXO-MAMA

2NE1 I Love You VS. SISTAR- Loving U

AND TO MY ONE SUBSCIRBER................I. Love. You Baby...I'm not a Monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (>0<)/ Your so kind to subcribe. And thanks for the comments too! YOU GUYS RULE (>0<)/
AND OH MY GOODNESS MY VIEWS WENT FROM 221 TO 260 AFTER I UPDATED MY LAST CHAPTER! MANY MANY HAPPY! Love you guys for sticking around to read my story. And I hope you guys stay even longer. (^w^) So that's all I got for now my wonderful viewers.

 

Thank You and Bye~Yeom (^w^)
Photo of the day! DJ Yoon DooJoon!