Destruction

I. Love. You Baby....I'm Not a Monster [Hiatus]

 The time it happened was at around midnight and the day it happened was December 19, 2007 I was turning 10 that day. The sun had not yet risen and the whole town was sleeping it was almost as if I was the only one awake just the way I've always liked it, but I never knew it would actually help me save my own life.

 

I lived in Gwangju that time and man was living there great! The memories I created there with my bestfriends: DooJoon, HyunSeung, YoSeob, GiKwang and DongWoon were and ARE still unforgettable they were always there for me and I was always there for them. We grew up together in Gwangju and hung out 24/7 until that horrid day.

 

What I last remember was laying down on my bed like always watching T.V. when something caught my eye, something seemed to be glowing outside my window like as if it was the sun but a bit redder. I got to my feet and walked to my window, pushed the curtains aside and what I saw was something so terrifying that it felt like I was paralyzed on the spot. What I saw before my eyes was a meteor that had a bright red fire surrounding it and it was going at a tremendous speed that I lost sight of it, when all of the sudden a building caught on fire and started to break down into pieces. My instincts take over my body and I run towards my sister's room and shook her awake.
 

"O-Oppa?" she slowly pried her eyes open and started to rub the crust off. Taeyeon my sister was only 8 at the time of the disaster 

"Come on wake-up Taeyeon!" I yelled as I shook her

 

"What's going on oppa?"

"There's no time to explain come on." I picked her up and out of her bed bridal style.

 

As I carried my sister in my arms, I headed towards my parents room next but as I was making my way to their room something stopped me, a glowing red light to be exact, the same one that glowed through my window, as I looked out the nearest window I was in total shock. For what lay outside the window was complete destruction, houses and shops were lit on fire, buildings were collapsing turning into debris and the roads had huge holes that were slowing starting to be filled up with many cars that were driving on it on the time. The people were running around like ants terrified and trying to save their familiy's lives. The animals were acting wild, the dogs were barking like crazy while birds flew in all kinds of directions. Panic strikes me  and my heart starts racing with fear, I start running faster and as I approached my parents room I kicked the door open causing them to wake up instantly from the loud noise.

 

"JunHyung what the hell has gotten in to you!?" my dad yelled at me

"Come on we're going to die if we don't get out of here!" I screamed obviously not answering his question

"JunHyung calm do-" he stopped in midsentence. The red glowing light that I saw out my window was now filling the whole room, both my parents eyes widen in horror when my dad turned to me and yelled

"We have to go to the basement!"

 

I put my sister down so that she could run, we all started for the basement twisting and turning at every corner till we finally reach the stairs and started running down them but midway down the stairs I felt like something was missing...Taeyeon. When I looked behind me I saw that my sister was gone I immidiatly turned back to get her. Behind me I heard my mom scream my name...I still kept running. When I finally reached the top I tripped and hurt my ankle badly, it felt like a sprain but nothing broken. Quickly I run towards my sister's room ignoring the pain in my ankle only praying that she would be there, and luckily I was right, when I finally reached to her room, everything was consumed by the red light, I saw her little figure stand in front of the window with the little Koala bear I gave her for her birthday her short light curly brown hair brushing just above her shoulders. She just stood in front of the window as if she was in trance completely unaware of my figure towering over her. As I stood there I felt my body froze and I just looked blankly out the window just as she was doing, for some reason I was in the same trance as her. It felt like we were standing there for what felt like hours until something made me come back to reality, something was heading towards the window and was going to hit Taeyeon directly.


"TAEYEON!" I tackled her to the floor as something crashed through the window and made the window shatter to pieces as I used my body to shield her from the sharp pieces of glass that flew.

"O-Oppa..."

 

I look at Taeyeon and noticed her crying.

 

"Ne...Taeyeon Gwenchana?" I looked her dead in the eyes still above her when I noticed drops of blood on her face my eyes widen in shock. "WAH?! Taeyeon are you hurt?!" she stayed quiet and kept her teary eyes locked with mine "Oppa...." Her hand touched my head gently and it was then that I noticed that the blood was mine.

 

Getting off her I put my own hand on my head and when I bring it to my face, it was covered in blood.

"Oppa....Mianhe..." Taeyeon starting to tremble and cry

"Taeyeon stop crying it's not your fault," I gently wiped the falling tears in my thumb "if it weren't for me you would be the one like this and that's the last thing I want for my sister. It's just a scratch don't worry about it okay?" I put on a smirk and got up.

"Mianhe..."
"Aish" I groaned "I swear your too stubborn sometimes. Now we have to get out of here, Omma and Appa are waiting for us"

 

I turned to look at what used to be a window and on the floor I saw two small rocks, the kind you would usually use to skip across a lake. As I scanned the room I noticed how damged everything became right after the impact of those rocks. Pieces of wood hung from the window frame, Taeyeons bed was covered in debris and the sheets were teared. Toys that were in the room were flipped upside down, parts were broken and everything was in total chaos. The only thing unharmed was Taeyeon and her stuffed Koala. It shocked me to see how much damage those two tiny rocks made. Out of curiousty we walked up to the rocks to see if by some possible chance we could figure out how they could have made so much damage. When all of the sudden one of the rocks shot up in the air and turned towards Taeyeon's direction, feeling that nothing good was going to come from what was happening I jumped in front of my sister and saw that the rock shot itself straight to my collarbone.

 

"JUNHYUNG!"

 

I put my hand over it and felt the blood quickly start to ooze out of my wound and onto my hand, I fell to the floor because of so much pain, my body never experienced so much pain, it was far worse then the pain in my ankle, tears started to form and roll down my cheek. As I layed on the floor in agony I saw the other rock shoot in the air just as the other one had previously done.

 

The same thing is going to happen to Taeyeon.

"T-Taeyeon.." I manage to mumble her name

"Op-" in one split second the second the rock hit her thigh. Taeyeon fell to the floor crying and screaming from so much pain, her screams hurt me for I knew that Taeyeon was a stranger to pain both emotional and physical pain so I couldn't imagine how scared she felt at the moment. I felt weak, helpless, no matter how much I tried to move, even a little, I couldn't do anything to help her for I was experiencing the same pain. Taeyeon kept screaming and crying holding her thigh while blood rushed out of it like a red waterfall. I didn't know what to do, we were both injured, scared and alone all we could do is pray that Omma or Appa would come and get us before anything worse happened.

"JUNHYUNG HELP ME!"

Taeyeon held her free hand towards my direction with tears filled in her eyes.
"It..Hurts oppa. Please make it stop..." she cried and cried and I couldn't do anything but watch

"Oppa please it hurts..."

 

More tears ran down my cheeks after hearing that, nothing hurt me more then seeing my sister cry from pain.

I tried to reach for her hand as best as I could but the pain was just too much. I held my neck in agony hoping that somehow the bleeding and pain would stop at least long enough for me to hold her, but it only got worse. So much blood covered my collarbone and hands that it started to turn my once white shirt into a bloody dark red, it seemed like it wouldn't stop no matter how much I hoped it would. But my physical pain could not compare to the pain I felt in my heart when I heard the painful cries of my little sister.

 

Why... I thought to myself What did I do to deserve this? Did I do something wrong that made this happen?

My hand almost reached hers when all of the sudden.................................blackness surrounded me. 

 

What a great way to start my birthday wouldn't you say?

 



Soooo~ How was the first chapter of  I. Love. You Baby...I'm Not A Monster? Is it something that you would like to keep reading?

GAH THAT PICTURE! Makes me tear up seeing my baby so beat up (TT~TT) If you guys are thinking to yourself "Where the heck did this chick find a picture of a bloody JunHyung?!?!?!" And the answer to this is HuH Gak's beautiful song "Hello" you guys should look it up if you haven't seen it. It's such a wonderful song and the story is so tearful and sad (Q~Q)

Well I hope you guys stick around to read the next chapter please comment and leave feedback for that will help me a lot
Thank You now Bye~Yeom \(^w^) ~<3