Fight Club Champion

I. Love. You Baby....I'm Not a Monster [Hiatus]

 

As well we all stood in the battle field  my nervs kept making my heart beat faster and faster. I think I could even see it pumping through my shirt.

"WOAH! Now I don't know about you guys but I think this is going to be a tough one to vote on! Now it's time for both teams to come up here to the Battle Field and for the people to decide who goes home with the Fight Club Champion name."

Looking over to all of B2ST I could tell everyone was just as nervouse as I was, when I looked over towards DooJoon he had an emotionless expression. I couldnt tell what he was thinking.

"JunHyungie" YoSeob whispered towards my direction still keeping eye contact with the audience.

"Hm?" I answered

"Do you think they are going to take our title?"

". . . . . . . . ."

"I see...." For some reason I couldn't answer, my throat was closed up from so much nervousness. Truth is I thought these punks might actually take out name in Fight Club. Again I scan the room and everyone is murmuring about the performance they just saw and when I took a glance towards BAP they showed no sign of nervousness but instead cockiness. It irritated me. The DJ resumed to speak to the audience.

"ALRIGHT PEOPLE SETTLE DOWN! Now both performances were amazing, probably one of the best battles in Fight Club history. BUT it's not over yet, you still need to decide on which team goes home the Fight Club Champion title. If you come here regularly you already know how the vote goes down, to those of you who are knew, you vote buy giving all the love you got to the team you thought was best. Okay now lets get to it!"

With that, he slowly raised his mic in the air to silence everyone in the room.

"Now since they are rookies to this club it's only polite to show them love first. Those of you think BAP did best SHOW YO LOVE!"  Raising his mic over the heads of BAP the crowd went wild. They clapped and cheered like crazy. It made all of us nervous, and gulp down in fright.

"Wooaaahhh. Never heard that much love for a competitor against B2ST. Crazy" The DJ shook his head in astonishment. He has seen us rise from the bottom therefor he has a close relationship with everyone of us as well.

"Alright people settle down now. It's time to vote for our um...champions..." it seemed it was a bit hard for him to utter the last part. "SHOW YO LOVE FOR..BEEASSSTTT!" He hovered the mic over our heads to sign the audience to cheer. I looked at the group and YoSeob and DongWoon had their eyes closed while the rest of us prepared for what might be the worst.

But as the audience cheered and clapped it only got louder and louder. The whistles pierced through our ears and our fans were going crazy.
"YA BABOS OPEN YOUR EYES" I yelled at YoSeob and DongWoon's direction so they could see the signs our fans were holding up each reading either our individual names or something like

B2ST Is BEST!

Their eyes widen in shock, everyone in the club was going nuts, HELL even the people who cheered for BAP were cheering even LOUDER for us.
YoSeob jumped up and down happy at our achivement and hugging me while doing so. I stood there taking the hug (even though his jumping was gonna break my neck) with my mouth open into a smile laughing. DooJoon seemed to have let out a huge sigh of relief and put his head in one of his hands laughing at himself. DongWoon ran up to him yelling whatever he would yell. HyunSeung and GiKwang were so relieved they even started free styling out of so much happiness. It was an amazing feeling

Haha but the best feeling over all was wen we looked over to BAP's direction the look on their faces was priceless. The Zelo kid had his mouth wide open making an O shape and Bang Yong Guk just sneered in anger. The rest of the group just stood there with anger in their eyes and probably cussing to themselves. In the midst of our celebration the DJ finally came to settle everyone down.

"OKAY EVERYONE........SHUT UP!" With that everyone went quiet "Haha alright then! Seems like the Fight Club Champion name will remain to it's RIGHTFUL owners. B2ST!!!!! Congradulations you guys, you really deserved it." We bowed to him Thankful we got to keep our title.
"As for you guys," he turned towards BAP "Im sorry to say that you have lost this battle, but we sincerly enjoyed your performance and we hope that you come another time." Although he said that we knew he only said that to be polite, we knew he didnt really want them to come back. 'Cause we sure don't.

"Any last words?" He handed the mic to Bang Yong Guk. Remembering what one of them said before our performance I decided to do the same.

"I don't they can speak after being proven that we are here to stay and they are just wannabes. After all....B2ST Is Always BEST" Of course I got a slight scolding stare from DooJoon but it wasn't major because he turned his head to another side to hide his smirk. BAP just stood there silently until their leader pushed the DJ away and walked up towards DooJoon and got in his face. I almost jumped him but I was stopped by HyunSeung.

DAMNIT! WHEN CAN I PUNCH THESE GUYS?!

"Tch. You think this is over? Faaaar from it my friend..." he gave a smirk and looked DooJoon up and down "This is only the beginning, trust me when I say, We're gonna kick your lights out." He backed away from DooJoon and looked over his shoulder towards his crew. "Let's get the Hell out of here." He walked off with his crew following behind him. As each passed by they all gave us cold death glares and as they did so I yelled out

"GLARE ALL YOU WANT! LOOKS CAN'T KILL" I saw one of them scoff and walk out. I laughed to myself happy as ever that we kept our title.

"OPPA!" I heard a yell from the crowd and saw Tae squeeze her way through it. She came ran onto the battlefield still dressed in her stage outfit.

"I'm sorry I didn't come to you guys after the performance, but when I came near the booth I saw those guys and from the looks of the scene it didn't look like a pleasent conversation. And when they left I saw the look of frustrationa and nervousness on your faces so I went with Tiffany and Seohyun for a while. But Ne Oppas I saw everything! It was crazy, the performances were so energetic but I knew that you guys would beat them with such ease. What was it with those guys anyways?"

"I don't know, but for some reasont hey have something against us now." DooJoon spoke up. He had his eyes locked to where BAP had exited.

"BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER NOW CAUSE WE WON NOW HYUNG!" DongWoon slapped DooJoon's back and he let a smirk form on his face.

"Yeah..."

"NE OPPA! Let's Celebrate with drinks!" Tiffany yelled in excitement. I rubbed her head and crouched to her eye level

"I sure hope you mean drinks as in root bear float and not shots young lady." I smirked.

She gave a pout "Oppa! YOUR SO MEAN! How come you guys get to drink and I don't?"

"Because you can't handle your liquor. Now common let's get you that float!" YoSeob held her hand and ran towards the bar with her behind.

"WAIT FOR ME I WANT ONE IF TAE IS HAVING ONE!" And of course DongWoon followed them behind.  

"YA! I don't want a float BUT I WANNA BE WITH TAE!" I facepalmed myself as I saw GiKwang run after them as well. DooJoon came up behind me and patted my back as HyunSeung came to my side.

"There there..." DooJoon said

"What are we going to do with those three?" I looked at him with a questioning look.

"I don't know really, I don't have the answer to that yet sadly." He sighed and closed his eyes.

"I do." HyunSeung pointed out.

"Which is?"

"Animal tranquilizar, it works on animals so I'm sure it'll work on them too." He nodded at his answer while me and DooJoon looked at him is disbelief.

"Ya your not serious right?" I asked

"What? Wouldn't it work? I think it would"

You gotta be kidding me...

DooJoon smacked the back of his head and shook his own head while walking away towards the bar "Mr. 4D..." he muttered. I gave a loud chuckled and followed him behind. 

"What?! IT WOULD WORK RIGHT?!" we heard him yelled behind as he jogged towards us.
 

What an interesting day it's been. Well I'm just glad now we don't have to worry about those BAP asswholes anymore...



Hello my fellow B2UTIES and B2STLIES been a while since my last update and I'm sorry bout that. I had summer school going on Jun-July and A lot of other stuff happened and I couldn't update. :(
BUT TODAY IS A HAPPY DAY CAUSE I FINALLY DID \(>w<)/

SO before AFF had their whole maintence or whatever going on I looked at the votes and saw that B2ST had 9 votes while BAP had around 4 so B2ST won. Luckily I saw it before AFF went all maintnence because then the votes were reset and that (-_-U) Personally as a B2UTY I WAS HAPPY AS EVER TO SEE B2ST WON \(>0<\) WOOHOO
But I was worried BAP would win against them because of their epic stepping but B2ST prevailed.

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?! GOOD? BAD? WHATEVER? SPAGHETII? CHEESE? TACOS?
Lol anyways I kinda enjoyed this chapter, sorry for any errors and so on. THANK YOU MY 3 SUBSCRIBERS I LOVES YA

Picture Of The Day........................GiKwang! \(>w<)/

cute_kikwang_beautiful_by_heartykeykeke-

Thank You and Bye~Yeom \(^w^)


P.S. Sorry my covers aren't that good :/ just be patient Kay? Bare with me (^w^U)