Practice is Over

I. Love. You Baby....I'm Not a Monster [Hiatus]

2 hours Later...

 We had been practicing for so long already and we just finished up. Now we were all just sitting on the floor sweating like crazy with our clothes all damp from so much of it. Thanks to that kind Ahjumma that passed us today we were able to have something to eat after all the practicing, and it was way better then having to go out and spend money on junk food. I popped the cap off the can of Coke she put in with the lunch and chugged it down to savor the fizziness.

"Ah~ Thank you Ahjumma." I sighed in contempt/ The rest just looke at me shaking their heads. Taking the advantage of the fact we were finally done I took out my phone to see I had a text from Tae.

 

Tae:
 

Ne Oppa~ TaeTiSeo just finished practicing. We even got the outfits picked out yay! (^w^)
 

The girls and I are going to get lunch now and we are going to

meet you guys at Fight Club. Sound Okay to you?

 

Me:

Alright then, B2ST just finished up here too so I think now we're-

"ARE YOU TEXTING TAE?!" Right when I was punching in my text a lout DongWoon interupted me yet again.

Man what is it with this kid today? Does he have a problem with me finishing my sentences?

"Yeah she sent me a text saying that she just finished things up with TaeTiSeo and now they are going to get lunch, from there they will meet us up at Fight Club."

"Aw I didn't get to spend lunch with her either? Oh well at least she's going to Fight Club. Tell her I said Annyeong~" DongWoon practically demanded me.

"Tell her I said Hi too." YoSoeb yelled with his mouth full of Kimchi

"Same!" HyunSeung added

"Yeah tell her I said Hi and be safe. Also to keep her phone on no matter what and for it to be on ringer. And if it dies on her tell her to call me right away from one of her friend's phone to tell me." said the Leader

"Oh don't forget to tell her I said Hi too! And that I miss her" GiKwang yelled

"Hey I miss her too! Tell her I miss her more than Gikwang!" DongWoon yelled in my ear.

"How do you know you miss her more?!"

"I just do! Either wat I bet she misses me more then you!"

"YA! STOP IT ALREADY! I'll text her what I want! Now both of you SHUT. UP." I bursted. Soon the whole room fell silent.

Aish. Now I know how DooJoon feels


Me:

Alright then, B2ST just finished here too so I think now we're going to

pack things up and head back to Seoul.

Everyone says Hi.

DongWoon and GiKwang say they miss you a lot.
DooJoon says to be safe and to keep your cell on no matter what and on ringer too.

If it dies to use one of your friend's phone to call and tell him.

Be safe Tae we Love ya, and we'll see you at Fight Club.

Send.

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

Usually I would be with the guys over at Busan visiting Mom and Dad and say Hi to Gikwang and Dongwoon. But today TaeTiSeo needed me today last minute because it seemed that we needed to do last minute outfit fittings and Tiffany was nervous because she felt she forgot a couple of her steps so I had no other choice but to stay and help the girls. What I thought was just going to be an outfit change turned out to be a whole physical change as well. I got my hair dyed blonde for the first time ever and I just knew I was going to get a mouthful from JunHyung Oppa. I wasn't the only one at least, Tiffany got her hair dyed red and Seohyun........lucky jerk stayed with her natural hair color. We had to practice at the school today because it had a better sound system then the one we usually went to.

Ah~ The Twinkle, Twinkle

The Twinkle, twinkle, Ho Whoa~

Our song blasted through the speakers of the room but soon died out. Our practice time was over and we were now packing, Seeing how i still had at least 2 hours to spare I thought I could still make it to Busan in time to at least say hi to DongWoon and the rest. While packed up my things I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw Tiffany behind me.

"Ne Tae-Tae, you wanna go to The Cafe'? There are some new ice creams there and I just HAVE to try the Apple Pie ice cream."

Crap. Of course this would happen

"D-De, just let me finish packing up and text my brother where I'm going to be, okay?"

"Alright then! Meet us outside then" Tiffany ran off with Seohyun to the Cafe' across the street. I let out a sigh and got my phone out to text JunHyung.

Me:

Ne Oppa~ TaeTiSeo just finished practicing. We even got the outfits picked out yay! (^w^)

The girls and I are going to get lunch now and we are going to

meet you guys at Fight Club. Sound Okay to you?

As got the rest of my things packed up I head to the elevator and pushed the down button. I looked at my phone expecting a text already but I didn't have one yet.

Hmph I hope he's okay. I hope he's not angry

As if on cue I felt my phone vibrate from an incoming text. It was JunHyung Oppa.

 

Junhyung Oppa~:

Alright then, B2ST just finished here too so I think now we're going to

pack things up and head back to Seoul.

Everyone says Hi.

DongWoon and GiKwang say they miss you a lot.
DooJoon says to be safe and to keep your cell on no matter what and on ringer too.

If it dies to use one of your friend's phone to call and tell him.

Be safe Tae we Love ya, and we'll see you at Fight Club.

I smiled and the text and closed my phone and quickly sent my small reply.

Me:

Okay Oppa.
I miss them too (TT^TT)A
Tell everyone Saranghe~ <3

As I stepped out the elevator toward the exit I saw Seohyung and Tiffany chatting away while waiting for me.

"Alright let's go~" Tiffany yelled and pointed her finger towards The Cafe'.
"YES!" Seohyun and I yelled together as we just laughed on our way to The Cafe.

JunHyung's POV

 

Tae:

Okay Oppa.
I miss them too (TT^TT)A
Tell everyone Saranghe~ <3

After I recieved the last text, I got up from my spot and stretched. But of course DongWoon came russhing to me asking me what Tae texted back.

"She says she misses you guys too. Oh and to tell you all 'Saranghe~'" Everyone laughed at my failed attempt of Taeyeon Aegyo. DooJoon got up from his spot and brushed himself off.

"We we should start cleaning up and packing up if we want to get back to Seoul in time to get ready for tonight."

"Common one more hour won't kill us Dooj." Of course the dancing machine HyunSeung didn't want to leave yet.

"Really? I don't think I can even feel my legs" YoSeob whined from the back

"Either way even if we wanted to practive for another hour, we wouldn't be able to make back in time even perform. Now get your things and we will get going." DooJoon grabbed his and soon everyone followed behind. As we all pilled into the car excited for tonight expecting to make the best performance there.
 



WOW! I THINK IMMA DO A DOUBLE UPDATE!
Alright fair warning I think that Chapter 7 may be a long one. THAT Or I might have to cut it in half so the good stuff would be on Chapter 8.

 

Are you guys liking it so far? Because I am enjoying writing it (^w^)
THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING I OFFICIALLY NOW HAVE 218 VIEWS! YAY! I am so fricken happy about that.

SO I'll see you guys in the nest chapter okay?

Picture of the day *drum roll*...........MY MAKNAE DONGWOON! \(>w<)/

b2st_beautiful__dong_woon_2_by_razna4820

Thank You and Bye~Yeom \(^w^)