To Fight Club

I. Love. You Baby....I'm Not a Monster [Hiatus]

When we finally got to Seoul, first place we went to was home. Everytime we enter Seoul it is always risky, because Signers aren't permitted to leave their cities, we have to practically smuggle GiKwang and DongWoon everytime we need them to perform with us at Fight Club. We lived in a pretty big house, yes we got a house and a nice one too, it has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. I roomed with YoSeob and DooJoon roomed with HyunSeung.", Taeyeon had her own room. Since my Father was a great doctor and my mother a great nurse they are able to pay for it. But everyone helps out paying for it too, we all have jobs, best part is that we work together. We all work at The G.NI Cafe which was actually a Cafe across the school run by Miss Choi and we were actually her Star workers, our fans from Fight Club actually come in just to see us, but we have our own fan sections. DooJoon's fans are DJs.

HyunSeung- Honeys

YoSeob- Soulmates

Taeyeon- Taengoo

as for me Jesters.

Working at the cafe really helped us a lot to be able to help pay for our house. As we got home and everyone took a shower and we started to get ready and put our stage outfits on for Fight Club tonight.

You see Fight Club is a place where the whole Cube Academy students got together to perform and show off their developing skills. But people who want to perform don't have to be students they can just be kids who have an amazing talent and want to compete against others to improve more. Of course anyone is allowed to join except for Signers. BUT we found a way for GiKwang and DongWoon to be able to battle along side us, with carefully choosing the right clothes for them to wear to be able hide their Sign well for a day. Usually GiKwang wears some kind of long sleeved shirt, or a jacket of some sort to cover hisarms and he also wears gloves. DongWoon wears hats that cover his eyebrows or he will wear bandanas.

Everyone was putting on their personal finish touches on their outfits, me making sure I had my rings on and the rest mainly worrying about their hair. With about 30 minutes to spare we all sat in the living room going over how everything was going to go down. As we were talking we heard the door knob turn and slowly walked in the cute Taeyeon.

"Annyeong Oppas~"

"TAE~!" Pretty soon DongWoon ran up and lifted her up in a tight embrace. "I've missed you so much!!!!!!"

"Ne DongWoon I missed you too but can you please put me down? I can't breathe" he gently settled her down. She wore her beautiful big smile and she was still wearing what she had on at school but this time her hair was tied up to the side and curled up a bit more. It was dyed a a golden blonde.............................blonde.......

"YA WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR HAIR?!" I was in such shock to see what she had done to her beautiful once brown hair. Neber in her life had she died her hair in ANY way.

Taeyeon POV

I flinched at JunHyung's yelling, I almost forgot about the fact that I dyed my hair. For some reason I thought he would notice.

Babo of course he would notice

"Oh this? Well um.....they said we needed to change things up a bit and Tiffany got her hair a bright red and well they said I woud look really cute with this color." I twitted at my fingers not breaking my eye contact with the floor. I was getting very nervous, whenever JunHyung got angry I would always act this way because I never liked getting my brothers angry. Especially at me.

"M-mianhe..." I managed to mumble.

JunHyung POV 

She started to fidget in her spot not even glancing towards me.

"M-Mianhe..." she mumbled. I could tell she was starting to get really nervous and that's when I calmed myself down and let out a long sigh.

"Mianhe Tae. I let my anger get the best of me again." Taeyeon broke her contact with the floor and smiled at me.

"Ne its okay Oppa, it's my fault for not telling you anything about it" I couldn't help but smile, I could never stay mad her for so long.

"Anyways..." YoSeob came up and broke the awkwardness in the air. "Is that what you guys are going to wear?" Taeyeon looke down at her outfit

"Oh. No. That's actually why I'm here, I forgot my clothes here so I came to get them"

"Oh yeah? Well then get your clothes and we'll go to Fight Club together." DooJoon clapped his hands in enjoyment "Now let's go!"

"Kay~" everyone said in unison and off we went to Fight Club

 



HI HI \(^w^) 

So my laptop isnt getting much Internet so I had to update from my iPod :/ Sorry if it wasn't a good chapter again it wAs iPod updated. WOOHOO 230 VIEWS XD THANK YOU KIND READERS YOU MAKE ME HAPPY (QwQ) 

So the next chapter has a poll and I need you guys to participate in it. Because it will be a lot more fun that way and it means yo guys get to determine how the next chapter will be :) 

Picture of the day is..................THE CUTE BLONDE TAEYEON

(it is the cover pic today since I couldn't find a good cover pic)

Thank you and please keep reading Bye~Yeom \(^w^)