Busan

I. Love. You Baby....I'm Not a Monster [Hiatus]

 


"Ya! Yang YoSeob give me back my music!"
 

"Not if you don't take back what you said!"
 

"Aish fine fine! I'm sorry for saying your not cute, Common just give it back!"

"Hee Hee" YoSeob stuck his tongue out at me as he handed me back my iPod.

"Can't you guys go a day without bickering?" DooJoon looked at us at from the rear view mirror. We were on our way to Busan like we always do after school. Because my parents live there and so do GiKwang and DongWoon it gives us a good excuse to go there. For some reason entering the Sign Cities is very hard, they don't let anyone that isn't a Signer in unless you have family or friends living there, other then that theres no entering. But visiting is not our only excuse to come. You see after the UN divided the Signers from the other Citiziens they didn't  really give the Signer cities the best things, therefor half of the cities were ghettos, causing a lot of crimes to form along with gangs. The gangs actually started forming by the time we were all about 12, just 2 years after the disaster. Fearing that our families were going to be in major danger we decided to form a gang of our own called B2ST but we are a gang that helps the community you know kinda like Robin Hood minus stealing from the rich. More like just protecting everyone. So far our gang is the one most feared by other gangs in Busan and the one looked up to most by the citizens. Because DooJoon, HyunSeung, YoSeob and I are busy at Seoul GiKwang and DongWoon are the ones in charge while we are gone, they make sure to keep things in order and if anything really important happens that we have to be at Busan they ring DooJoon up and we are on our way to Busan in no time. Tae is somewhat part of the gang as well but we don't involve her in it as much, she is mainly in it just to help those who are injured and scared. Like a nurse you could say, she also softens the gang's image a bit too so that way we don't look TOO scary to the people we are trying to protect.

"So why couldn't Tae come anyways?" DooJoon asked as his eyes kept focus on the road.

"Oh she said that TaeTiSeo really needed her for last minute choreography and stage outfit fitting." I responded to him.

"Ah I see, well then DongWoon is sure gonna give us hell about not bringing her then." he chuckled.

"Ain't that the truth." I turn to HyunSeung who was just staring out the window blankly in his own little world like always with his headphones plugged in "Ne HyunSeung you brought the clothes right?"

"De..."

"You sure?"

"Yeah I brought them."

"Are you positive? Because that one time you forgot our clothes and we were almost screwed if it weren't for Tae..."

"I brought them! You can check if you want, I put them in the back." He kept his gaze out the window as he pointed with his thumb to the back of the van. When I look I see that all the clothes are folded neatly and they even had labels on them with each of our names on the different outfits. DooJoon, HyunSeung, YoSeob, Me , GiKwang and DongWoon.

"Tch, You even labeled them?" 

"No that was Tae's idea."
 

"Of course." I shook my head at the thought of my sister doing such thing.

"JunHyung did you not drink you daily Coke or something? You've been real naggy today. Here have mine it's still half full and cold." YoSeob handed the cold bottle towards me. I would have bunched him the arm or retorted back reminding him that it was DooJoon's fault since he didn't wake me up for school, but seeing how he was giving me his Coke with no catch I simply couldn't turn that down, so I just snatched the Coke from his hands and chugged it down.
 

"Man your really addicted to that. I think you should go to rehab for soda."

"Shut Up" This time I DID punch his arm.

"Ya! Can you BOTH shut up? So much bickering I can barely think to myself." DooJoon yelled at us from the front

"Mianhe~" We both said in unison. As the ride went on I felt my eyes get heavy as I was listening to the song we were performing for tonight. All I could here is Breath In Breath Out~ until I finally knocked out.


At Busan

 

"JunHyungie....Junhyung~" I heard a faint voice calling my name.
 

"JunHyung~"

Who is that?

"YA JUNHYUNG! WAKE UP YOU NAGGER! WE'RE FINALLY HERE!"  The voice started yelling at me and then I felt huge smack to my head which cause me to wake up instantly, and when I look to my side I see a smirking YoSeob and DooJoon.

"Ya! What was that for?!"

"You wouldn't wake up. I tried waking you up the nice way but you just wouldn't budge so I yelled at you while DooJoon smacked your head." Looking at both of them I couldn't hold my anger in, but just as I was about to give them a piece of my mind DooJoon opened his mouth.

"WELL! We gotta get going." He clapped his hands "HyunSeung is already with GiKwang and DongWoon and their setting everything up. So it's our job to grab the clothes and take it to them."

"Aish fine..." I rubbed the back of my neck. We all took 2 sets of clothes. DooJoon had his and DongWoon's. YoSeob carried his and Mine as I took HyunSeung and GiKwang's clothes. During the walk to our destination we got many warm greetings from anyone that saw us, we even got some free waterbottles and lunch from a passing Ahjumma she even had a can of coke specially packed with everything just for me. This made our arms more occupied by things, and by ours I mean mine and YoSeob's. As a punishment for bickering so much with each other in the car DooJoon made us carry the food and clothes while he just had 2 sets of clothes in his arms. Despite the small punishment we were currently recieving, it felt nice to be looked up to and treated kindly by everyone. As I was just walking down the street with alongside with the other two. I went into my own thoughts until YoSeob broke them.

"JunHyungie you okay?"

"Hm?" I raised my eyebrow at him. This was a bit random. I mean YoSeob is always asking if people were okay, him and Taeyeon. But he usually asked when there was something bothering him.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Well while you were sleeping you kept groaning for a while and the expression on your face showed that you were in pain." He kept his gaze at the street ahead of us as we walked.

The nightmare...

"Yeah I'm fine. Don't worry so much okay?" With my free hand I managed to pat his shoulder trying to reassure him. "Just can't wait to get there so I can put all this crap down already." Looking over towards DooJoon I see a smirk form on his lips.

"Tch." I shook my head.

Unbelievable leader he can be sometimes

 

"So you sure your okay?" YoSeob interjected once again.

"Now look whos becoming a nagger?" I sarcastically chuckled

"Hey! I'm not nagging"

"Oh yes you are, if anyone knows ANYTHING about nagging it should be me right? I mean according to you guys I nag a lot."
 

"Well you do!"
 

"Then don't-" my sentence was cut off by a loud smack to my head yet again made by none other than the famous Yoon DooJoon. I wasn't as mad this time now because YoSeob also got smacked in the head. Serves him right!

"Aish! You two bicker so much that you didn't even notice that we already got here! Now go inside and put the things in the corner of the room. We'll eat after we practice."

"Fine." I grunted
 

"Okay." YoSeob chirped. Strange how after being smacked he is still cheery. As we set the food and clothes on the corner of the room I heard a big slam fromt the front of the room, and when I look behind me I see the energetic DongWoon with GiKwang and HyunSeung at his side. DongWoon was decked up in all black. A black sweater with black pants and boots, but he managed to at a bit of style with his shiny vest he had on.DongWoon is the Maknae of B2ST and although he is only 15 he is extremely tall and has an extremely mature face not to mention is very deep voice, he could pass as being the same age as DooJoon HyunSeung and I.

"Yo! We going to Fight club or what? I got some new moves to show off!" Suddenly he stopped in his tracks and looked straight in my direction. Then he looked all around the room as if there were something missing. Next thing I know he comes running towards my direction.

"Hyung!" He came and grabbed ahold of my shoulders.

"Hey Don-"

"Wheres Tae!?" Before I managed to even greet the kid he just asked the where abouts of my sister. Although all of B2ST was extremely close to Tae, he was the one closest to her since they were both the same age, they always played together. If it weren't for the fact that his Sign was so noticable he would be attending Cube Academy with us in the same classes as Tae.

"Oh well she's actually-"

"She is suppose to be here! Why isn't she with you?"

"Oh that's bec-"

"Now I can't take her to get Ice Cream like I always do! Hyung! Tell me where she is!" At this point he was shaking me back and forth

"Well I'm trying to but your not letting me get a single word out!" I  manged to get out of his hold and let out a long sigh "Tae had some important things with TaeTiSeo that she couldn't miss. So she said she will just meet us there instead."

 "Oh....so that means I'm still gonna see her right?"

"Yes."

GiKwang came and put his hand on DongWoon's shoulder. "See? Everything is okay, you'll see her later tonight." He was wearing his usual uniform whenever we came to Busan, a black tank-top with a vest and gloves on, matched with his army like pants. He usually wore this whenever he and DongWoon were on watch, but it was basically their Signature outfit of B2ST. We have our own signature outfits but I'll talk about that some other time.

HyunSeung came from behind GiKwang and put his hand on DongWoon's free shoulder. "Now let's get to practicing maknae. We want to do great tonight don't we?"
 

"Yeah." he muttered

"Great! Then let's get started." He clapped his hands in the air and soon practice began.



WAH! So I decided to cut the chapter :P Yup so the second part will be the official chapter for "Fight Club"

I think this is a good chapter and I sure can't wait to post the 6th one later (>w<) I hope you guys will part take in the poll I have set up in the next chapter because then I won't be able to write a chapter where everyone is pleased with the way it all turned out.

SO PLEASE VOTE IN THE POLL SET-UP FOR THE "Fight Club" CHAPTER! O(>w<) Hwaiting!
Thanks to those of you who are reading my story (^w^) it really makes me happy, and I know it's going a bit slow but trust me it will get better by chapter 7. PROMISE! (>w<)

OH AND I'VE DECIDED TO PUT A PICTURE OF THE DAY! XD Woohoo~
Today's Picture is....*drum roll*  NONE OTHER THAN THE JOKER~

 beautiful-junhyung.jpg

Thank you again and Bye~Yeom \(^w^)