Visions

I. Love. You Baby....I'm Not a Monster [Hiatus]

As we walked up to the rocks one of them shot up in the air and hit me straight in the collarbone.

 
"JUNHYUNG!"
 
Taeyeon yelled me name. Again I was having my reoccurring nightmare and was well aware of it.  But something was different, as one of the rocks shot up in the air and hit TaeYeon's leg I noticed a change of setting. 
 
The room had completely. Changed and it seemed that Taeyeon had disappread and I was alone in someone else's house. 
 
"YAAAHHH!" a loud scream rang through the room. As I looked around I noticed that I was no longer my 10 year old self but rather my current self. I stood in the room alone wondering what was going on. I noticed that I was in someone's room and that someone was DooJoon. He was hunched up on his knees grabbing his stomach as it bled. His window was shattered just like ours had been.
 
What? Why am I seeing him?

DooJoon's situation was a lot like ours, so I understood his pain. I watched him hunch over as blood just came from his abdomen, he screamed in pain suffering until finally his father burst through the door.

"DOOJOON!" He ran to his son and grabbed him into his arms.
 
The setting changed again. This time HyunSeung, he seemed to he in the yard of this house as destruction took place, his father and mother hunched over him worrying on what to do for their son who had been injured badly. He laid on his stomach as he curled into a ball his shoulders bleeding staining the grass underhim.

"What do we do?" His mother cried. "I don't know." His father responded. It seemed as if they have lost all hope, they didn't know what to do or what to think of the situation. For all I know they thought this was the end to their son. Another setting change, YoSeob. He happened to be carried by his father as they ran to safety, his shoulder was bleeding  down his arm and onto his father's arm.

"We have to find shelter quick!" his father screamed as his mother followed behind.

 
I saw them run to find shelter and as I followed them with my eyes my surroundings changed yet again. This time it was  GiKwang who was alone in the park, I remember when I heard about his incident I felt horrible because I couldn't be there for him in any way. The reason why he was in the park that day was because I was going to try and find my favorite ring I had lost that Taeyeon had gotten for me. While trying to dig a tunnel for my sand castle it had somehow came off and I got very sad about it. He told me as a birthday present he was going to find it for me. I always felt guilty because I felt it was my fault that he had woek up so early just to find my ring. While he was searching a meteor had fallen into the sand box and that's when he got hurt and "attacked" by one of the rocks. His arms were bleeding as he curled into a ball hugging his arms, he was smart enough to hide behind the big jungle gym so that he didn't get harmed anymore than he already had.

Yet another setting change  occured which was DongWoon, he seemed to be in an attic holding his eye as blood oozed out.
Next to him was an old fashioned bowtie that seemed a bit worn out. I knew what that was about as well. Eversince I had given Taeyeon her stuffed koala Koa, she had kept saying that she wanted for him to be wearing a nice cute bowtie to make him look classy yet adorable. A few days after the big incident DongWoon gave her the tie that had layed next to him. He said it was an old tie his father used to wear as good luck when he was a kid. So he gave it to Taeyeon so that she would always carry goodluck around. These setting changes never happened before this was the first time. As I saw each member suffer in agony from the hit of the rocks I thought maybe that was it for setting changes but I was wrong. Another string of setting changes had occurred.
 
It was a complete setting change as in I didn't have the slightest clue as to where I was. I was in some kind of tunnel that was a pretty safe place to hide from all the destruction that was going on.
 
"Omma...please help me. I'm so scared..."
 
 On the floor I saw a small boy around the age of Taeyeon at the time holding his shoulder crying for his Umma. I felt a pain for the young boy  for he hades alone with no one in sight to help. I was about to approach the young boy but soon the setting had changed once again. I had now appeared in a house that was being pummeled by falling meteors and fire. 
 
"Omma..........Please...help...me.." A young boy maybe my age was laying on the floor of his crumbling house choking as he laid on the floor on his back. His chest was bleeding through his shirt, his face seemed to be beaten and bleeding. He just laid on floor of the soon to crumble house begging for his mother. I watched him reach his hand out to someone and when I followed his arm I saw a women trying to go to her son but was being pulled by a tall man.
 
"LEAVE HIM! Let the little piece of die." he scoffed 
 
Woah what an
 
"NO HE'S MY SON." The woman screamed as she struggled to get away from the man's grip. She tried her hardest to get to her son. Screaming his name
 
"_______! MY BABY" I couldn't hear the name even though she kept repeating it over and over again. I only heard the words after the young boy's name. This confused me. I watched the mother fight the man to get to her son who was suffering. But soon the man had slapped her in the face
 
BWOH?!
 
"WE ARE LEAVING! IM NOT DIEING BECAUSE OF THAT PIECE OF " He dragged her away as she looked down ashamed with tears in her eyes. 
 
"HE'S YOUR SON GO BACK!" I screamed but it did nothing. I looked closely at the mother as she cried for her son I saw her whisper to herself. 
 
"Mianh I couldn't be strong for you. Saranghe _______"
When I looked over to the young boy I saw him whisper one word.
 
"B-Bastard..." 
 
The setting changed yet again before I had time to blink. This time I was standing in the middle of the street. In front of me I saw a car that had crashed into a big ditch that had most likely been created from one of the meteors. I looked around me as saw people run around screaming but I didn't hear their screaming, instead I only heard a cry coming from the car. I got close to the car. The windows were completely shattered and it had dent all over it and also had slap rocks embedded into the car. I peeked inside one of the windows in the back and saw a young boy that looked to be a few years younger than me. He was laying on the back seat bleeding all over the seats, his shirt used to be a white dress shirt but was now a bright red from all the blood that had been coming from his wound. I looked at the bodies that laid in the front seats. I stepped away from the back window and examined the bodies. It was a man and woman, they had both been wearing clothes that looked professional or as if they were going to some kind of show.
 
These must be his parents
 
Looking at both parents I felt a horrible vibe. Both bodies were limp and showed no movement. All of the sudden a strong smell went through my nostrils. It was a rotten smell that was a mixture of gas and burnt skin. It finally hit me that the parents were dead. I shook my head and closed my eyes at the horrible sight. Both bodies bleeding in all areas. They were mostly damages in the head. Glass was embedded into their foreheads and even in their mouths. The mother was the one in the driver's seat, her hair all matted and mixed with the blood coming from her head, what scared me was the fact that her eyes were open along with being slightly opened. Blood had covered all her teeth making them red. 
 
The father was in the driver's seat, just like the mother his hair was matted and covered with all the blood. His cheek contained a lot of glass from the window shield. I scanned his body and got hit by shock. In the father's stomach was a big meteor. It had hit his stomach and seemed to be the cause of his death. The meteor was covered by his blood and I think I even saw his entrails somewhat cover the sides of the meteor. The father like the mother had his eyes open with blood coming from them and his mouth wide open with blood oozing out. I covered my mouth and moved away from the car for a few minutes. The smell and images of the dead bodies was too much for my stomach to handle. After my stomach had calmed down I finally went back to the back seat where the boy was. He cried in agony while the pain ran through his upper half of his chest. I shut my eyes wincing at his screams that just sent chills down my spine. I reached my hand out to help him but I was flashed into an all white room with nothing I sight.
 
"What the hell is going on?" I looked around the room and didn't move in fear of falling. "YAH!" I yelled to only hear it echo through the room. I let out a sigh and started to walk foreword. With every step I took a clank could be heard as if I was stepping on metal. I didn't know why I started walking but something told me to walk. I walked and walked only hearing the clanking of my boots making contact with the floor along with my thoughts. 
 
Does this place have an ending?
 
Clank
 
Why was I seeing everyone when they got hit?
 
Clank
 
Who were those other 3 kids? Is there any relevance to them?
 
Clank.
 
Those images will never leave my head. 
 
Clank. Clank. 
I had stopped in my tracks
 
I need someone to please answer me. I am so confused...
 
I hung my head low and sighed. I was so confused and frustrated, I didn't know what was going on. 
 
"Don't be" I heard a voice break my thoughts. I looked up and saw a guy maybe around my age stand in front of me. His entire face was covered with Signs. He wore a very soft expression and gave off a very kind and caring vibe. His clothes consisted of just white. A white shirt under a jacket that was neat. It had one of the flaps that is suppose to close it cover his chest. His pants were completely white and on his side hung 3 white chains with his hair all neat going to the side. His boots were blended with the floor because they were so white, if it weren't for the black border they had I wouldn't have noticed them. The only accessories he had were rings and one big necklace with a weird design that consisted of circles and lines.
 
"Um..."
 
"Don't be confused." he smiled 
 
"Why shouldn't I be?" 
 
"Because you will understand it all soon." another guy appeared out of nowhere standing next to me. He too had Signs covering his face completely but he seemed to have more of wisdom like vibe to him compared to the other one. He stood there with a bit of a blank stare giving off the image that he is thinking. His hair was in a somewhat mow hawk style but seemed to curl towards the middle. He wore all grey and black and was very simple. An all grey suit with a black blouse and tie and shoes that showed my reflection. He had one chain hanging from his front pocket. There were no accessories on him except for a necklace that hung over his suit seemed to be some kind of bird. To me it looked like a Phoenix. 
 
"Yah what's going on here."
 
"Oh stop being a little baby. Asking all these damn questions. You're giving me a headache." to my right I saw yet another guy appear out of nowhere with Signs covering his face. He wore all black with his hair seeming a bit messed up as if he just woke up. His jacket was a leather one that was scrunched up to his elbows. It revealed his arms to be covered with signs, from his elbow to the tips of his fingers. The jacket was covered with skulls and chains, underneath that he wore a black shirt that seemed a bit ripped to make a skull and underneath that was a white tank top. He pants were ragged and ripped with skull chains hanging from his side. On his wrists were spiked bracelets and around his neck was necklace like the other two were wearing except his was a triangle with a circle with designs in it.
His face showed irritation and annoyance. He gave off the "Talk to me I will stab you" vibe and that annoyed me.
 
"Ya you wanna start something?" I scoffed
 
"Hmph if you want to lose be my guest" He approached me and came to my face 
 
"Oh really? We'll see about that" 
 
"Stop it" the one in all grey spoke up. "This isn't the time. Kai back off your temper is out of hand towards the wrong person." 
 
"Whatever." he scoffed and turned back to his spot.
 
"Now we have to make this short and sweet JunHyung-ssi" the one in all white spoke up as if nothing happened. "We are only here to let you know that you experiencing these visions was doing."
 
"Each vision is significant to your future. You obviously already know the first 6 people." the one in grey spoke up again. 
 
"But what about..."
 
"SHUT UP!" Kai spoke up. I went silent since I just wanted answers. He let out a long sigh as he ran his fingers through his hair "Now the 3 others you saw you actually know. You just don't know it yet."
 
I looked at him with one eyebrow up. I didn't really understand. 
 
I know them, I just don't know it? What?
 
"It's hard to understand but it will make sense once you wake up" The one in white chuckled.
 
"So I'm asleep?"
 
"Yup but your gonna wake up in about..." the one in grey pulled out a silver watch with a complicated symbols. "2 minutes"
 
"Just enough time to introduce ourselves." The one in white smiled. "I'm Luhan, I guess you could say I'm the Ying"
 
"I'm Kris. To make it short. Neutral or wisdom. We have 1 minute and 30 seconds"
 
"Kai" he snorted. I scoffed at his attitude 
 
"Ah he's the yang you could say." Luhan waved at Kai.
 
"50 seconds."
 
"Well you'll see us again soon enough. And when you'll be surprised as too who those 3 are. You might actually like them." 
 
"10...9...8..."
 
"WAIT BUT Who exactly are you guys?"
 
"5...4..."
 
"Next time JunHyung. Just don-" Luhan's words were cut off. My eyes had shut open to see Daehyun in front of my face. His face was emotionless and he still wore his mask. 
 
Realizing I had just awoken I sat up quickly and looked around me. I was in the infirmary along with the rest of the gang and it seemed that Himchan, YoungJae and Daehyun were treating to our injuries. Everyone was still asleep except for me.
 
"Lay back down before the medicine rushes to your head" YoungJae spoke as he tended to DooJoon's abdomen. 
 
"Bwoh?" Soon a shock of pain ran through my head "Yah!" 
 
"Told you so. Daehyun carefully lay him back down. Put a warm damp towel on his forehead" Daehyun nodded his head and went disappears into another room. 
 
"Just relax in the mean time until everyone is awake. It seems we all need to have a chat." YoungJae never lifted his gaze from DooJoon's abdomen, the whole time he only tended to it. He finally lifted his head from his work and looked over to me. He was actually wearing the mask that was around his neck. "Seems we aren't do different."


I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T GET TO UPLOAD MY CELEBRATORY CHAPTER. IT'S JUST THAT RIGHT WHEN I WAS GONNA UPDATE MY MOM DECIDED THAT WE SHOULD GO OVER MY AUNT'S AND SLEEP OVER THERE FOR A WHILE. 

Since she doesn't have good interenet I couldn't doo much but write in my notes in my iPod. Worst part is I didn't get much inspired due to some stuff. So for now enjoy this chapter. Please excuse any errors for my iPod likes to correct me and I was tired.

Thank you and Bye~yeom \(^w^)
Pic of the week.................................. Exo for all you Exotics  :P

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-i5lgsXaR7Uw/T442JYHVCsI/AAAAAAAAAhQ/t5_BpJ3M8Ao/s640/exo2.jpg