The Base

I. Love. You Baby....I'm Not a Monster [Hiatus]

[Taeyeon POV]

"Are you serious?" I yelled outloud. DongWoon had just finished explaining to me what had happen and why we were both in some building that was BAP's "Base" I knew that that I had heard the name BAP somewhere before, but those drugs they put in my drink had a pretty bad affect on me.

"Ne that's what happened."

"How are the boys? Have they contacted you in any way? YAH WHERE'S MY CELLPHONE?" I started looking around like a maniac for my phone. That's when I realized that I left it in my gym bag along with my other clothes. "Aish it's in my bag!" I started to freak out, mumbling things to myself about the many possibilites of what could have happened to the boys.

"Ne Tae calm down, I'm sure Hyung knows what he is doing."

"AND IF HE DOESN'T?" DongWoon stayed quiet as he avoided my eyes and looked at the floor. I sighed and sat down next to him on the couch. "Ne Mianhe I'm just really worried right now."

Babo It's not like any of this is his fault.

He lifted his head and gave me a big smile.

"It's okay Tae. I can never be mad at you." He gave me sudden hug and squeezed me very tightly. DongWoon had always given me tight hugs but this one felt a bit strange.

"Heh heh DongWoon you're squeezing me pretty tightly."

"Please, let me just finish holding you." He voice sounded very husky and it kinda made me scared for some reason.

"A-ah....alright then." I stayed in that position as he hugged me, but for some reason I couldn't shake off the feeling of someone behind me other than DongWoon.

[DongWoon POV]

After I had finished explaining everything to Taeyeon what had happened and why we were in BAP's base along with why she had knocked out and forgotten a lot of things, she threw her small fit freaking out on where her phone was.

"Ne Tae calm down, I'm sure Hyung knows what he is doing."

"AND IF HE DOESN'T?!" she snapped at me. I could only stay quiet and avoid eye contact. I shifted my eyes to the floor hoping that her anger would subside. I never liked getting her angry especially if it was because of me. I heard her sigh and walk towards the couch, I felt an extra weight on the couch and I knew it was her. "Ne mianhe I'm just really woried right now." she hung her head low as if in defeat. When I rose my head to look at her I saw Zelo standing at the other side of the room looking at Tae. He held a spray can in his hand and seemed to have a fresh new lollipop in his mouth. I could tell that he was looking at her with kindness and probably more than that.


What are doing staring at her? Only I can look at her with those eyes.

"It's okay Tae. I can never be mad at you." I grabbed her into my arms giving her the tightest hug I ever have. As I hugged her I notice his facial expression change from kindness to pure anger. I saw him clutch the can so tight that I could see the white of his knuckles and I think I even heard the lollipop crack due to his strong bite from anger. I smirked at his reaction

"Heh heh DongWoon you're squeezing me pretty tight."

"Please, let me just finish holding you."

"A-ah....alright then." I looked at Zelo with a bigger smirk which caused him to walk away in anger.

Tough luck


[Outside the Base: JunHyung POV]

"So this is the place?" DooJoon scoffed. We had all arive to an abandoned building that seemed to be BAP's base. DooJoon was holding JongUp by the collar, thanks to the pill that he swallowed he was still weak. Each of us had a memeber of BAP held by the collar. GiKwang held onto the little "Genius" YoungJae while YoSeob held onto Himchang and HyunSeung the leader YongGuk. I on the other hand got stuck with "Psycho" Daehyun, and the reason behind that was because all the members felt that I was the only one able to get under his skin and actually cause him some kind of threat. Still feeling a bit nervous and uneasy around him I had the knife in my pocket ready to pull out when the time was right.

"Yeah this is it." JongUp choked. I scanned the building and saw it was a two story building, it looked like it might have been a warehouse because it had narrow windows covered with paint and fans slowl rotating.

"Alright let's go." DooJoon walked towards what appeared to be the entrance. We stood in front of the double doors and just as DooJoon was about to touch the button that allowed it to open he stopped.

"What's the code." he ordered. I didn't really notice it at first but there was a keypad next to the doors that had a glowing red border like light surrouding it.

"I said what's the damn code!" He shook JongUp trying to get an answer. "If you don't give me the code now I swear I will shove another one of those pills down your throat and this time show no mercy." He gritted his teeth with anger. Earlier we had searched each of the members making sure none of them had a surprise weapon on them. Luckily none of them had a leathal weapon but YoungJae did had a small container filled with those pills, around 5 left. Guess he had one for each of us. We had given them to DooJoon feeling he might want to look more into them.

"It's 12612." he grunted. Just then from the corner of my eyes I saw YongGuk put on a devilish smirk.

"YAH DOOJOON DON'T PUT IT IN"

"Bwoh?"

"I don't think that's the right code...is it?" I looked over at JongUp who despite his state gave a smirk. Before I could react in anger DooJoon punched JongUp in the gut and threw him on the ground. He grabbed JongUp's mouth and squeezed it hard forcing him to open his mouth. "You left me no choice buddy." I've never seen DooJoon so angry, he was determined to get that code and get Taeyeon back. None of us held him back or tried to stop him in any way because we felt that same anger. All that was going through our minds was pure anger and hatred. I just wanted this night to be over with, I wantd to grab my sister and go home and forget about these bastards.
Just as DooJoon was about to put the pill into JongUp's mouth YoungJae spoke out

"STOP IT! PLEASE DON'T DO IT. I'll....I'll give you the code." He hung his head low feeling ashamed that he had to betray s in a way.  "Just don't giv him the pill please."

"And why can I trust you?" DooJoon lookd up from his spot not letting go of JongUp.

"Just trust me okay? Just like you are looking out for your sister......I'm looking out for my brother." My eyes widen in shock.

Would you look at that?

"Alright then." DooJoon let go of JongUp's face and pulled him up to his feet yet again by the collar. "GiKwang here hold him," He threw JongUp towards GiKwang who let go of YoungJae. "You. Come here." He pointed at YoungJae and made a gesture with his hands signaling him to get to DooJoon's spot. "Put in the code."

"NO YOUNGJAE DON'T"

"YAH JONGUP BE QUIET!" JongUp went silent with wide eyes. "Please....I can't lose you. You know all we have is each other now." I saw JongUp hang his head low. "We may have BAP and yes that is important to me. But what matters most to me right now is you. So please understand." I somewhat understood what YoungJae was saying to a certain extent. Basically the only thing I understood was that he cared as much for his brother as I along with the rest of B2ST did with Tae. But that was it, the rest I was completly lost. YoungJae put in the code and with that the doors were accessible.

We're coming Tae

As we stepped into the building all we saw were walls covered in grafitti everywhere, chains hung fromt he ceiling and fences were set up almost in every corner. We walked in further into the building and I saw 2 cars that were covered in grafiti as well. Next to the cars was a whole wall filled with monitors behind a fence that only showed static. The building gave me an eerie feeling and for some reason I just didn't feel right being there.

"Now where is Tae?" DooJoon commanded

"She should be in Sub Unit B floor 2. Room 12-6" YoungJae pointed to the second floor. When I looked up I saw seperate rooms next to each other. The building was really big on the inside, the first floor was practically empty but it was pretty wide, after all it fit 2 cars plus a whole monitor wall. The second floor seemed to contain many hallways and rooms. The rooms that I saw were very big something equivalent to a garage.

YoungJae started walking us through the building to where Taeyeon was supposed to be. As we walked up the zig zagging stairs I couldn't help but analyze everything, the detail in the grafiti was pretty good. As we walked YoungJae stopped all of the sudden.

"Why did we stop. Is this the room?" DooJoon questioned. We stopped in front of a fenced room that was completly dark.

"No but I want to make a deal with you."

"For?"

"Alright, I want you guys to put everyone in the infirmury we have so that they can rest. In return we will give you your sister and leave you alone."

"Hm. Seems fair enough, no funny business though."

"I promise, just please let my members rest."

"Fine. Where is this infirmury?"

"This way." We made a turn from the spot we were in and stop yet again in front of the room. The door had the same Jokor bunny that YoungJae had put on the pill he put in Tae's drink. Except this time he wore a medical mask with his nose sticking out of it and he was holding a needle that had some kind of liquid coming out of it. "Just put them on the beds" When YoungJae opened the door it revealed a room that was pretty vacant except for one side of the room had a total of 6 military like fold out beds and curtains that were set up on wheels so that you could move them around anywhere. On the other side of the room was clear cabinates that seemes to contain medical equipment.  We walked in and everyone started to set down each member on an empty bed, but as I was about to set Daehyun down YoungJae called at me.

"Don't put him there. We have a different room for him. Just go down there and to your left you will see a door, just lay him in there." I followed his directions and procceeded to walk down the hallway. Once I got to the door I opened it and it revealed to be comepletly white, probably the only place in the entire building that wasn't covered in grafiti. The room was completly empty and only had one bed with a cabinate next to it.

Why would they have a seperate room for him? And why is it empty and white?

I set Daehyun down on the bed and stood at the end of him glaring at him. He just turned his back towads me facing the wall, I don't know what came over me but I decided to lay the knife down on the cabinate next to him and walk out of the room in peace. As I shut the door behind me I saw that the rest of the guys were waiting for me.

"Sorry."

"Now, take us to our sister." DooJoon comanded again.

"Follow me." We walked down the hallways that were very narrow, we could only walk by twos at this point. DooJoon and YoungJae were at the front while I followed behind with YoSeob and GiKwang and HyunSeung behind us. We finally got to an end the split in two way and in front of us was a room. It didn't really have label other than the small plaque that read "Room 12-6" YoungJae opened the door and the first thing I saw was a couch that was occupied by 1 body. When I looked closely I saw it was Taeyeon sleeping on the couch, and on the floor next to her was DongWoon with his arm on the cushion of the couch. My eyes widened from happiness because I saw that my sister wasn't harmed in any way and was just peacefully sleeping on the couch. Just then the kid Zelo walked into the room with headphones in his ears when he noticed we were in the room he unplugged one of the headphones and ran up to YoungJae.

"Hyung what are they doing here? What happened with the plan?"

"Things changed. They've come to get the girl and leave."

"Where are the rest?"

"In the infirmury."

"Bwoh?!"

"Just let them get the girl Zelo." Zelo looked back and Taeyeon and back at us. He glared at us at first but then sighed, he walked over to the couch and gently touched Taeyeon on the shoulder trying to wake her up.

[Zelo POV]

I honestly didn't want to Taeyeon to leave, I thought she was a very sweet looking girl and for some reason she caught my interest when I saw her in my room. I even thought that I wouldn't mind having her around the base that is...if the plan went through. I reluctantly walked over to the sleeping beauty and gently touched her shoulder shaking it a little.

"Hey Dummy wake up." She started to mumble a few words but finally opened her eyes while still rubbing the sleep off them.

"Annyeong~" She smiled widely

Wah kyeopta.

"Time for you to leave." I put my hands into my pockets and I looked down and noticed the big lump next to Taeyeon. I kicked his leg instead. "Yah wake up already" I bluntly yelled at the guy that seemed to be attached to Taeyeon. He grunted and once he looked up at me anger flashed into his eyes.

"Yah you want your kicked?" he yelled at me

"Hmph I'd love you kick YOUR but I can't. You got company." I pointed to the group standing at the entrance with my head.

"HYUNG!" I shook my head and payed attention to Taeyeon who seemed to have fallen asleep again to my disbelief.

"Yah I said wake up you dummy." I was just about to shake her when I felt someone push me away.

"Don't touch her!" The same guy came over and picked her up from the couch. She didn't budge even as he picked her up, there she lay in his arms peacefully as she held on to the lollipop I had given her earlier.

"DongWoon let's go." I heard one of the members yell towards the guy I now knew was named DongWoon. He was being called by the guy that called himself Joker.

"Alright Hyung." He walked towards the group with Taeyeon in his hands, I coudln't help but feel a bit of sorrow in my heart.

I hope I see you again.

[End of Zelo POV]


[JunHyung POV]

"DongWoon let's go."

"Alright Hyung." DongWoon trotted over to us with Taeyeon in his arms and as he got closer to us I noticed Zelo giving DongWoon a glare.

Woah what the hell happened

I shrugged it off and just decided to ask DongWoon once we got home. I put my hands into my pockets and stood next to DooJoon who was in front of YoungJae. His eyes never left Taeyeon for one second and once he was certain that she was okay he turned his glare towards YoungJae again.

"Alright you have to keep your end."

"It's only fair."

"Gaja" DooJoon moved his head in the direction of the exit. The first out the door was DongWoon with Taeyeon in his arms, DooJoon and I were the last to leave. As we started to exit the door leaving YoungJae and Zelo alone something stopped us in our tracks. A loud scream rang through our ears and the source of the scream seemed to come from TaeYeon and DongWoon. We all ran down the hallway and saw that they had both collapsed to the floor. Both of them were holding onto the areas where their signs where. Pretty soon another scream could be heard and this time it came from Zelo. He had collapsed on the floor as well and was holding onto to his shoulder.

"Zelo!" YoungJae ran to his fallen member.

"JunHyung look!" YoSeob yelled as he pointed towards DongWoon and Taeyeon and what I saw made my heart stop. Blood was coming from their signs. As DongWoon held onto his eye blood kept oozing out of his sign and onto his hand slowly trickling down to the floor. The same was happeneing with Taeyeon and as she held onto her leg a small puddle of blood had formed on the floor.

"YAH!" I turned and saw GiKwang slam his back against the wall. As I looked a his I noticed blood had started to bleed through his shirt making it a dark red color. YoSeob and I looked at DooJoon trying to make sense of what was happening but when we looked at his direction we saw that he had just been standing watching everything happen. He was stunned in his spot.

"GAH!" I saw YoSeob scream and grab onto his shoulder. He fell against the wall and slowly slid down smearing blood all over the wall.

"What the hell is going on?!" I screamed in panic. Soon I started hearing screams from the infirmury that sent chills down my spine. As I looked around me I saw blood slowly form into small puddles in the hallway. "YAH YOUNGJAE DID YOU DO SOMETHING!"

"IF I DID DO YOU THINK I WOULD HAVE DONE IT TO MY FELLOW MEMBERS?" He yelled as he tried to stop the bleeding coming from Zelo's shoulder.

"YAH!" Another scream and this time it was HyunSeung, he lunged forward as if someone had thrown a rock to his back.

"YOUN-" My sentence was cut off by the unbearable pain in my collar bone. I fell back against the wall and started screaming in pain along with everyone else.

This pain....why does it feel so familiar

The pain I was going through was too much, it felt like someone was burning my skin again....again. As I thought about it I figured out why this pain felt so familiar to me. This was the same pain I had gone through when I first got hit by the piece of the meteor. I stood there in pain and soon enough like the others my collar bone started to ooze bloode staining my shirt. When I looked over to DooJoon I noticed he was still fine until all of the sudden he lunged forward and scoffed up some of his saliva. It was his turn to go through the pain, his stomach bled and bled making his black shirt even darker. We all layed there in agony as the pain went through our bodies causing us misery.

Please....let it stop.

Like a wish come true pretty soon everyone seemed to have blackout from all the pain they received. Little by little the screams subsided and I was happy about that. For once darkness surrounded me that would mean the torture is over. And just like that my mind was enveloped in darkness and the last thing that ran though my head was:

Why...........
 



Nothing to say here other than I'm tired = 3=
ALSO PLEASE HELP ME I NEED SOME NEW MATERIAL FOR  PIC OF THE CHAPTER/WEEK as in please request or something it takes a load off

 

This chapter's Pic is...............PSYCHO DAEHYUN \( ^w^U)/
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9pf3usm2Z1qmzqtao1_500.jpg

Thank you and Bye~Yeom \(^w^U)