The Pill

I. Love. You Baby....I'm Not a Monster [Hiatus]

I couldn’t make sense of what was happening around me, pretty soon I felt a kick in my gut causing me to fall to the ground in so much pain. I looked up to see JongUp laughing.

“That’s what you get for staining my hoodie like that.”  I was about to get up and upper cut him but he lifted me up just enough to knee me harder in the stomach so I would stay down.
“B-Bastard…” I managed to mumble. As I lay on the cold floor groaning in pain I look to my side to see YoSeob try to come to my side and help me but as soon as he crouched to my side he was taken by YongJae and punched hard in the stomach as well. With a grunt YoSeob fell to the floor clutching onto his stomach in agony. I tried to lift my body up again but JongUp punched my head forcing me to stay down. I was in so much pain I couldn’t get up. A bit further from me I heard struggling coming from HyunSeung and GiKwang trying to fight off the members but soon enough there were two grunts and a loud thud signaling that both GiKwang and HyunSeung had fallen at the same time.

“YAH!” I heard GiKwang scream I looked over to see him get up to try and punch YongJae in the face but like my situation he was kneed in the stomach harder than before causing him to fall hard on the floor. I lifted my head towards DooJoon’s direction, I saw him trying to break free from Yong Guk’s grasp but he was too strong for him.

“LET THEM GO! BEAT ME INSTEAD, I’M THE LEADER” He yelled squirming in Yong Guk’s lock. I looked in DooJoon’s eyes and saw the sorrow, he was being tortured on the inside. We were all brothers, if one of us was in trouble we would always back each other up. We grew up together since we were just toddlers so our bond was stronger than any other bond in the world so seeing his brothers get harmed so badly and for him to not be able to do anything about it must have been eating him.

“Just please let them go.” He said once more

                                                                                                                          
“Shut up” Yong Guk sneered and punched him in the back knocking the air out of his lungs causing DooJoon to scoff up some of his saliva.
“Tie their hands with the wires.” Yong Guk ordered.
DooJoon hung his head low coughing from the powerful impact it took a couple of minutes for him to regain the air that he lost. He raised his head in sorrow and gave us an apologizing look. For some reason my body wouldn’t let me get up and try to defend my friend. As I laid on the floor still in agony my hands were taken from my stomach since I was clutching so tight onto it and they were tied roughly behind my back. They had used the kind of wires for packages.  I felt the wire penetrate my skin,

Too tight
 

I saw JongUp’s shadow hover over me blocking the lighting that had shown upon my face. I looked up to his face and saw him smirk, he lunged towards my head and grabbed my hair pulling it up forcing me to get up and stand on my feet. He scanned my face and gave a chuckle.

“I want him to be first, for making my nose bleed so much.”

YongJae walked towards our directing with his hands in his pockets. He scanned my face and entire body while I was giving him a glare from the corner of my eyes, JongUp still had a tight grip on my hair and all I did was deal with the pain, his eyes never left mine the entire time. After YongJae scanned me he came up next to JongUp and tapped him on the shoulder.

“Alright let him go, he needs to be at least kneeling for this.”

“Tch. Fine” JongUp let go of my hair and I fell to the floor with a loud thud. I grunted from the contact my knees had made with the hard floor. My body fell to the side from all the beating I had been receiving, but I felt that maybe this would give JongUp an excuse to kick me in my ribs so I swiftly straightened up but not completely. I was sitting on my knees hanging my head low scoffing up dirt that flew to my mouth when I was dropped. YongJae grabbed my chin up making me look at him.

“You think what I did to your sister was bad? Ha! That is nothing, what I’m going to give you guys is far worse.” He held up another pill a lot similar to the one he showed me before, except this pill didn’t have the Joker bunny on it, instead it had a different one. This bunny had a green mask with spikes and looked to be angry and had track markings all over his body.
                                                                               jongup1.png

 

“Just like JongUp did some damage to you, this pill will do the same but instead to your insides. It will make your organs shut down one by one making you suffer, and this pill doesn’t take long to start its handy work but it does however take its sweet time doing damage.” He tightened his grip on my chin making me flinch a bit.

“Now open wide.” He smirked and tried to shove the pill in my mouth but I clenched my teeth so hard together to the point where they could possibly crack, I kept clenching my teeth together just so that my mouth wouldn’t pry open from his grip.

“Now you don’t want to do that now. Make it easy on yourself already and just accept it.” I kept my mouth shut. There was no question about it; I was not going to let him shove that pill down my throat without a fight first. “Alright I’m starting to get impatient. I will say this once. Open. Your. Damn. MOUTH!” He screamed in my face making his face go red from the heat of anger.
I kept my mouth shut which only made him angrier, I saw him lift his arm from his folding his fingers into his hand making a big fist getting ready to give me a good one until someone rammed him to the ground. I looked over to the ground to see YoSeob lying on top of YongJae. YoSeob had gotten up from his spot and threw his body into YongJae, ramming his head onto his side making him clash to the floor.



YAY Part 2 :3 well...for me at least (^w^) Short and sweet.....heh well not really sweet but you get what I mean.
Chapter Pic...........YoSeob since he tackled YoungJae \(>0<\)


yoseob-come-at-me-bro_large.gif

Thank you and Bye~Yeom \(^w^)