In the Shadows

I. Love. You Baby....I'm Not a Monster [Hiatus]

 

It was still Midnight and we were still walking towards home, by now TaeYeon’s body and mind finally gave out and shut down completely so she was just sleeping peacefully in the Maknae’s arms.

“Ne Hyung has Tae been eating well lately? She feels a bit lighter than the last time I saw her.”

“Hm? Aish I don’t even know anymore, she’s been so busy with rehearsals and she is always staying up late doing homework and studying and she has just been over working herself in general, not to mention the fact that she works at the Cafe. When we go to sleep she is still working on something whether it be school work or practicing her moves and when we wake up she is cooking. I don’t know why she overworks herself so much. It makes us worry”
“It’s okay Hyung don’t worry so much I’m sure she just does everything out of love and because she just wants to be the best she can be.”

“Ne…” Tae has always been like that ever since she was little, no matter what she always overworked herself no matter how much damage it made on her body. As we kept walking I started to have a weird feeling, that same feeling someone would get if they felt someone following them. That affect seems to always happen when you’re walking at Midnight and there’s no one around.

Gah I can never get used to this feeling, whatever don’t look back because there’s no one there.

As much as I tried my best to not look back I ended up looking back anyways. Of course there wasn’t really anyone behind us or following us just some random guy in a hoodie, I figured he was probably heading towards another direction once we turned a corner so I felt at ease thinking nothing of him.
Around the corner we went but why couldn’t I shake this feeling that someone was still following us?

“Don’t look behind. He’s still following us” It was as if DooJoon read MY mind for once he kept his gaze forward. I gave him a surprised look
“Bwoh?”
“Don’t look at me like that, act as if we are just having a normal conversation. Listen, that man in the hoodie has been following us for a couple blocks now. I’ve already told GiKwang and YoSeob and they are gonna tell the other 2. We’re going to have to split up in different paths and meet up at the house, we can’t risk anything.  DongWoon will go through the park since he has Tae with him. We’re going through the next alley on the right while HyunSeung, YoSeob and Gikwang are going to keep walking forward. If anything happens they are going to call or send me a text so we can help. Do you understand?” I nodded my head and acted as cool as I could.
 

“Good. We split at the next corner up front. Be prepared, remember we turn right.”

“Got it.”  As we kept walking we acted as if nothing had phased us and like we never noticed the man in the hoodie. Up ahead I saw the corner and was ready to turn when all of the sudden two figures came out of the corner and blocked our path. Panic struck me and by the look on DooJoon’s face he wasn’t expecting this. By instinct we thought of just calmly walking forward but then another 2 guys stepped in our way, by this time we started to freak out and turned back and that same man in a hoodie that has been following us was now accompanied by another man.

“What the hell is going on here?” I looked at the men surrounding us, something about these guys felt very familiar. One of the men stood up to me with his hoodie still up, I felt my body freeze on the spot. This man gave off a familiar vibe but not a good one.

“I told you it wasn’t over.” The man standing in front of me pulled his hoodie to only reveal the bastard Bang Yong Guk. He started to chuckle as the rest of the B.A.P. members started to remove their hoods just as their leader had, right next to him was Zelo and behind us two members and next to us two more. DooJoon stood between me and Bang Yong Guk.
“What do you guys want? We had our battle what more could there be?” Bang Yong Guk started to chuckle along with the rest of his crew, it was a horrible chuckle it gave me goose bumps.   I clenched my fist ready to pounce on any of them but I know it wasn’t a good idea at the moment.

“I already told you it isn't over, B.A.P. never loses to ANYONE no matter what. We simply can’t go back to our Academy without having some kind of satisfaction.”
 

 

Some kind of satisfaction? What is that suppose to mean?

“Ne what are you talking about?” YoSeob spoke up for once.

“Heh heh heh why do you think your little girlfriend there is the way she is right now?” One of the members spoke up waving his fingers towards Taeyeon’s direction, my eyes flared with anger.

“YOU GUY’S SPIKED HER?! WHAT SATISFACTION DOES THAT DO?” I started yelled from the top of my lungs trying not to swing at anyone just yet, or at least until I got answers. One of the members stood up to me and got in my face, man how I hated when someone got in my face like that it just got my blood boiling more and more.

“Hmph that was just the first step. The name’s YoungJae also known as The Genius” I looked him head to toe and he had the same platinum blonde hair as everyone, but his seemed to be a bit longer on the left side of his face, practically covering his eye. He was very young looking couldn’t have been much older than Bang Yong Guk, most likely younger.  Around his neck he wore a yellow mask with a black dot at the tip.

[PHOTO]+B.A.P+-+Warrior_Young+Jae.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFlpcqodpYzVgywCFYg7t

“What I put in her drink was a little concoction consisting of CH4 to get rid of any odor, C12H22O11 to cover up the taste and a pitch of C12H18O and some vodka, all into a tablet much like this one.” He held up a small tablet that was black with a bunny character on it that looked a lot like their mascot. Except this bunny looked a bit like a Joker (Hmph how ironic) and had a yellow mask much like the one around his neck.

                                                                                            youngjae1.png

 “It’s a little creation of my own, pretty effective isn’t it? Probably…one of my best.” The corners of his mouth grew into a wide grin. What was with these guys? What did spiking Taeyeon with some weird tablet have anything to do with their “satisfaction”?

“What was your reason in doing this?” DooJoon had started to get angry, his tone of voice got louder and more stern than it was before. I looked at his eyes and all I saw were flames of anger and hatred growing towards Bang Yong Guk. Bang Yong Guk held his hands up as if surrendering to someone.  “Common we may be jerks but even WE have our manners. We don’t want your little girlfriend to get hurt or see anything bad.”

That and we can’t have anyone turn us in to the cops and give our Academy a bad name.” a 4th member spoke up and this time is was the same member who yelled before we performed.

“YA! Can you at least tell us your damn names? This is getting me very impatient right now.” I clenched my fists in rage.

“Oh well you guys might as well know who your enemies are right?” He walked back to his group “You already know me, you know Zelo and you have just met YoungJae our genius. This one here is JongUp he is the muscles.” The guy he dragged out had a pretty build body compared to the rest. The expression “if only looks could kill” definitely referred to him for his eyes and vibe they gave was strong enough to kill a person. They showed darkness and only darkness, if felt that if anyone looked his way was in for a lot of trouble. And of course he had the blonde hair
jongup-bap.jpg?w=400jongup-for-1st-look-bap-29488234-590-884

 

“Pretty scary guy isn’t he? Now over here is Himchan he is our connections. He’s the reason why we came to challenge you guys actually.”

“And I even know more about you than you think.” Himchan smirked. He was a bit shorter than Bang Yong Guk but had the facial structure that of a wealthy business man he looked to be around the same age as him too. His eyes kept scanning me all of over the place as if trying to read my information by just looking at me. My name, age, how well I live, where I live. It was just scary I even moved a step back from him fearing that he might have somehow actually found information on me.

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-IEVHbHP1uhMWGzXPQB6tumblr_lzczai5pmo1qdyudho2_1280.jpg

 

“And last but never least our secret weapon Daehyun, you may think the rest are bad but you don’t know bad until you have messed with this psycho.” Daehyun that name it somehow rang a bell for some reason.  He was a short person and was pretty skinny, he was the only one still wearing his hoodie up and he wore a black mask that covered his face from nose to chin. His eyes showed nothing, I felt I was staring into an empty shell that was abandon by its owner. He just stood there staring at me with no emotion, felt like I was trapped in his gaze for some reason I felt my body feel as if it was falling into a dark hole.

  tumblr_ly7p35SmfX1qha9lwo1_500.jpgimg1470847182_large.jpeg

I stood there trapped in his gaze until I felt a tap on my shoulder I turn around to see HyunSeung.
“You okay?”
“Um yeah just, I’m getting a weird vibe from this guy…”

“He’s pretty creepy isn’t he?”
“Yeah.” I stepped closer to my group trying to escape from Daehyun’s poison like gaze. “Alright now that we know who you are, care to explain this so called ‘satisfaction’ you guys came for?”  They all started too chuckled except for Daehyun who just stood there. All we could do was wait till their moment had ended.

“Go get her.” I heard Bong Yong Guk whisper to Zelo. I quickly ran to Taeyeon who was still lying peacefully in DongWoon’s arms. I blocked Zelo from getting anywhere near her along with HyunSeung and GiKwang who stood as bodyguards.
“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” I sneered.
“Get out of the way unless you want your sister to get hurt.” I looked towards Himchan.

How…
 

“Bwoh?! She’s your sister huh? I just assumed she was your little girlfriend or something. Wow Himchan you really are something.” Yong Guk patted him on the back as Himchan kept his gaze locked with mine trying to dig even more information up. “Anyways this is for your sister’s own good, Zelo here is going to take her to our base and there she will stay till we’re done. Also we don’t want our maknae to get into so much trouble after all he’s only 15.”


“Then take our maknae with you.” DooJoon spoke in his stern voice.


“Heh? And why should I do that?”


“He too is only 15.”


“WHAT?! You’re telling me this giant right here isn’t 19? Neh Himchan why didn’t you inform me on this?” he let out a sigh “Aish fine he can go along but he must be blind-folded, don’t need any spies hanging around.”


“Deal. DongWoon put on the blindfolds and whatever you do don’t let go of Tae and follow Zelo you understand?”


“Ne Hyung” Zelo came up to DongWoon with a blindfold but I swiftly snatched it out of his hand.
“Tch like I’d let you get your hands anywhere near my dongsaeng.” Gently I put the blind fold on DongWoon and let him go with Zelo who had ahold of his jacket. “Be careful” I manage to whisper “And protect Tae.”
“Ne Hyung I will.” Off they walked into the darkness disappearing from our sight. Leaving only Me, DooJoon, HyunSeung, YoSeob and GiKwang with the rest of BAP

“Now to finish business…” JongUp let out a chuckle signaling things were just going to get worse. 



Alright guys heres anothe chapter and I am currently working on the next. Hope it was good.
Not much to say today :/

Pic of the Day..............The Genius YoungJae and JokoMato

181806_217426448378700_1098986512_n.jpg

Thank you and Bye~Yeom \(^w^) <3