THE POWER OF THE BOOK

FOREVER IN ABYSS

 

 

       KEI STARED AT THE PAPER IN FRONT OF HIM. He couldn't understand why he was being sent to a family of farmers in Hiroshima. His mission is to be the guardian of that family. The reason wasn't in the report but the family was already expecting him  and Keito to arrive.

 

       Keito looked at the elder Jump in confusion. The elder just stared at him with the same ignorance.

 

       The others missions were as vague as theirs. Yuto, and Ryutaro were being sent into a surveillance in Yokohama. They would be staying with other hunters there. They kept on asking each other why they have to since there were enough hunters in the area.

 

       Ryosuke and Daiki weren't given any mission at all. They were sent back to the safe house and would wait for a call.

 

       Yuya and Kota had to stay with the elders. They said that they needed somebody to help them collect and organize the reports. Yuya and Kota just sighed as if they were quite expecting it.

 

       "The elders are getting a bit nosy, aren't they, Yuya?" Kota commented which made the other Jump smirk.

 

       "What do they really want us to do?" Kei asked.

 

       "Nothing in particular. They just want to make sure that we are under their nose." Kota answered.

 

       Ryosuke whimpered in frustration.

 

       "What about the girls then?" Daiki asked.

 

       "As long as they don't give in to the other clan, they'll be fine." Kota answered.

 

 

YURI STARED AT THE SMILING FACE OF SATOMI. “So then, what does it say, the ritual?” he asked.

 

Satomi smiled. “Using the power of the orb, the guardian of the blood, the blood of the six and the sacrifice of the rio-bios, we will be able to bind the vampire lord.”

 

“What do you mean blood? And sacrifice of the rio-bios? What?”

 

Satomi showed Yuri an old picture from the book. The picture illustrated the vampire lord being held by silver chains in a casket.

 

“What about the blood, the sacrifice, the guardian of the blood and what orb?”

 

Satomi stared at the book in her hands. “That, I don’t have any idea.”

 

“Ehh!” Yuri exclaimed in annoyance.

 

“At least we know that the vampire lord can be suppressed after all. Though, we need to find all of these things.”

 

Yuri sighed. “You’re right. I’ll just e-mail them the things that we learned.” He said talking about the other Jump.

 

“I’ll tell Jhenie-sama.”