THE COUNCIL

FOREVER IN ABYSS

 

 

 

YUYA FOUND HIMSELF SEATED BESIDE KOTA AND YURI. Kota had commanded them to say nothing about the rio-bios. He said that it could endanger Yuya’s life.

 

Then, they found themselves seated in a room that is  somewhat like a college classroom.

 

There were young ones who were handling them an envelope that contained detailed reports about vampire appearances, pictures of mutilated bodies, and candid pictures of vampires going inside houses.

 

“Doesn’t it seem like these creatures are actually boasting of being vampires.” Daiki commented. “Look at this one.” He said showing them a picture. “This guy was actually looking at the camera and bearing its pangs.”

 

“It really does seem so, ne.” Yuto asked.

 

“I wonder what they ask us for.” Kei commented. “It is not usual that they would do this.”

 

The council elders entered one by one. All eyes went to them.

 

“Eh?!” Ryosuke stood up from his sit. He stared at those who just came with an open jaw. “Nani kore?!”

 

“Oh, Yama-chan.” Jun greeted him before sitting down in one of the chairs.

 

He bowed gently to them. Though he had an idea, seeing Ninomiya with the cleaning team but then, seeing all of them in one room full of hunters gave him a different feeling.

 

The other hunters looked at each other. There were a lot of them in the room. Some were familiar faces, some were not but to Jump, those who were seated in the council chairs were the most familiar.

 

“So this is it, huh, Yabu-kun?” Kei asked in a grieved voice, “Some more revelation from the jimusho. You know this, ne?”

 

“Uhm.” Kota nodded.

 

       Yuya stared at the council members. It had been awhile since he last saw them. He had been waiting for this for sometime. Not all have seen the elders of the council and it caused a great impact to those who are there. Being leaders of Jump made them the unofficial leaders of their team as hunters.

 

       "I thought they are some really old man and everything, I never thought of seeing our sempais here. It really feels weird." Ryosuke commented.

 

       "You'll get used to it, definitely." Kota stated.

 

       "We should  have brought Yuri. He'd get really excited if he learns that Ohno sempai is a council member." Daiki commented.

 

       Kota shook his head. "They would use that advantage against us. I would'nt allow it."

 

       Kei stared at his friend. He knew that Kota is not as close to Arashi than Kattun but hearing him say these words made him wonder if there is something going on that Kota didn't mind telling them.

      

       "We called you today because of  the recent events." It was Ohno. It didn't come as a shock knowing that Ohno leads the council. "The evidence that the vampires are going all  out is infront of you. Rumors had it that these vampires had been trying to make the other clan go out  of hiding." Ohno looked at Jump. He smiled at his kyouhai.

 

       "They are using civillians' lives as their hostages. And they are having fun doing this while we sit here as  spectators. Isn't it unfair that they have all the fun?"

 

       Ohno laughed at this while the other members of the council didn't  find anything funny at all.

 

       "How did you know about this?" One hunter whom they haven't seen before asked.

 

       Ohno just shrugged. "We have credible sources. We called you today because we are declaring an all out  war."

 

       There was an uproar from the crowd. Then the members of Kisumai stood up. "Demo sempai.. that means we are going to let the civillians know what we are?!"

 

       "Hai!"

 

       "But our career..."

 

       Ohno was supposed to say something when Jun held him down. He raised  his hand. The other hunters  fell  quiet.

 

       "We know your sentiments because we have our own image to protect but then if we allow this, do we still have  something to go back to?"

 

       The hunters didn't say anything.

 

       "I guess we all agree. Demo for those who are really popular like Kisumai and Jump, you will be given a  more quiet missions. We don't want your fans stalking you whenever you fight vampires. We know how desperate those fangirls are. They will even sacrifice  their lives just to see you, those stupid girls."

 

       "That's all. You will hear from us from time to time. The kids will hand out your assignments." Ohno finished and stood up. 

 

       A lady entered from  the back door and walked towards Arashi. She said something that made the group snapped to attention.  They rushed outside the meeting room.

 

 

       HIS VISIT TOOK ARASHI BY SURPRISE. They opened the door of one of the living room and found him sitting comfortably on a lounge chair.

 

       "What bad wind brought you here?" Jun asked unpleasantly.

 

       He pushed his million yen sunglasses. "Yah, sempai... are you always so grumpy. It doesn't  suit you well."

 

       "What do you want,  Yamaa-kun?" Sho asked the former News.

 

       "Eh, sempai aren't you going to offer me a snack first?"

 

       "Last  time you are here, you fed on three girls. You almost made those staffs resign."  Nino commmented.

      

       Yamapi smiled at them.. "I promise I will only feed on one this time." He said in  his cutest puppy-eyed expression.

 

       Ohno laughed while Jun growled in frustration.  "That would have worked when you were younger." Jun commented.

 

       "Eh, sempai..."

 

       "Fine, but not after you tell us why you are here." Ohno said.

 

       Yamapi sighed. "Jin might already have an idea where Jump and the other clan stay. It's just an idea but those kids still need too be careful. He is planning an attack once he is sure enough. You have to put them into surveillance. Jin has his eyes on them. It is getting frustrating. His obsession for this Jhennie girl is getting on my nerves."

 

       Aiba sighed. "Those kids are getting  more reckless. Just siding with those vampires is one thing but protecting them with their own lives is another."

 

       "I hate to break it into you, but our cute kouhais are in love with those vampires."Nino commented.

 

       Aiba just shook his head in frustration.

 

       "I already told you what  I know. Now, where is my snack?"

 

       Ohno chuckled. "I know you already set your eyes to some one. Who is the unlucky girl this tiime?"

 

       Yamapi smirked. "Your new  secretary."

 

       "Eh... Haru-chan?" Nino asked.

 

       "But she's really effective." Aiba  commented.

 

       "No way!" Jun stated.

 

       "Eh, you promised."

      

       "Fine! Sho let her in."

 

       Their secretary came in moments later.

 

       "Haru-chan,  please treat our guest well." Ohno said and walked out.

 

       Haru got confused especially when Nino hugged her. Jun smiled at her in pity while Aiba tapped her on the shoulders.

 

       When Arashi was gone, she bowed to the idol who smiled sweetly at her.

 

       Yamapi let his pangs drop. Haru's eyes rounded in shock.                  

 

       "Anata wa..."

 

       Yamapi tried to hold her arms but she swiped it away. She tried to run but the vampire was fast and snatched her hand. Haru would not give in without a fight so she kicked him in the crotch.

 

       Yamapi growled in pain. "Hey, that's below the belt!" he exclaimed.

 

       Haru  was almost near the door when she felt a force pushed her to the solid wall.  Next thing she knew, Yamapi was already breathing on her ears. She had her back on him and he held her hands on the wall.

 

       "You're so much of a turn on, you know!" he muttered. He leaned  his body on her back  and smelt her long hair. "Hmm... jasmine."

      

       Haru held her breath as his cold smooth tongue the vein in her neck. She was anticipating a bite but it didn't come instead he was  raining her kisses on her bare shoulder and arm. She didn't even notice when her blazer got torn.

 

       "You know what, aside from you I want to do  other things to you." He whispered. "I wonder how much will they sell you to me."