THE OTHER DREAMER

FOREVER IN ABYSS

“IT’S THERE… I SAW IT… IT’S GLEAMING.”

 

Jin laughed after hearing this. “Good! Very good girl!” he said and kissed her on the forehead. “You may take your sleep now.” He told her and laid her carefully on the white sheets.

 

The girl closed her eyes as she listened to his retreating footsteps.

 

 

 

“OH, YUYA-KUN, WHAT AN HONOR.” Yamapi said as he entered his living room. It was a gorgeous one. Everything was white and black and nothing seemed to be out of place. It is something you would expect from Yamapi, one of the most popular idol in Japan.

 

“You called me, sempai?” Yuya asked. He had been expecting Yamapi to know about the hunters since most of JE is involve somehow. Even the antagonist himself is one.

 

Yamapi brought out a wine glass and twirled it in his fingers. “I heard that your blood is very sweet.”

 

Yuya was taken aback by this comment.

 

Yamapi chuckled. “Being the rio-bios, yours is a special one. I would want to sample it.”

 

Yuya’s eyes rounded in shock. “H-how?”

 

“Oh, come on. We are the elders of the council, you know. So, of course, we know it.”

 

Yuya balled his fist. He couldn’t decide whether it was because of anger, or frustration because he just learned that his secret was never really a secret.

 

“Don’t worry about it. To make up to you, I would also tell you a secret.” Yamapi said smiling at his kouhai. “I am a vampire.” He said and to emphasize his point, he let his pangs drop.

 

Yuya gulped. He was so shock to say anything. At that moment, he just wanted to become invisible. “How?”

 

“How?” Yamapi chuckled. “It’s because of that stupid Jin. When, he chose to transform into a vampire, he dragged me into it.” He then laughed, as if recalling a funny memory. “So, are you going to give me a sample of your blood?” Yamapi asked.

 

“No!” Yuya exclaimed as if it was the only obvious answer.

 

“Oh, how sad.” Yamapi snorted. “Even if I say that I will exchange it for an information.”

 

“Sempai?!”

 

“Ok, ok. Since you are really a good kouhai, I’ll just give it to you for free.” Yamapi said and pulled out a bottle of wine, but when he poured it to the glass, Yuya knew otherwise.

 

Yuya grimaced at the stench.

 

“You want?” Yamapi asked and raised his glass.

 

Yuya shook his head.

 

Yamapi just shrugged before continuing. “Jin has his own dreamer.”

 

“What?!”

 

“He got a hold of a female dreamer. However that happened, I don’t have any idea.” Yamapi said and gulped happily at the blood.

 

Yuya took his eyes off him. “We need to get her.”

 

“I won’t recommend that.”

 

“Demo… sempai…”

 

“Let it be for now. But whatever you do, don’t tell Chinen-kun. That kid is very impulsive despite his age.”

 

“Sempai… this can be bad for us. I mean, she could dream of how to finish us.” Yuya complained.

 

“Then, what is Yuri for? Let him dream of a way to destroy them.”

 

“You know…” Yuya stared at the vampire in front of him.

 

“Of course, I know. I told you, we are your elders, we know.”

 

Yuya slumped at the fluffy chair he was sitting in. “Then, you also know a-about…”

 

“The vampires of the other clan?” Yamapi started. “Of course! Why do you think we called you for a meeting and sent you to stupid missions?”

 

Yuya looked at the vampire with sullen eyes.

 

“We don’t have anything against them, but aside from being hunters, you are also our kouhai. We couldn’t just let our cute little juniors meddle in vampire business.”

 

Yuya smirked. “If you already know this, all along, then you should already know that we had been meddling with their business too deeply to escape.”

 

Yamapi sighed. “That is what I am afraid of. That was what I always told them, but they kept a blind eye. See, I am really correct.”

 

“Sempai!”

 

Yamapi sighed before his cell phone rang. He answered it. “Moshi moshi? Huh! Uhn… uhn… hai!”

 

“Gather Jump before they were able to go to their missions. I have a new mission for you.”

 

Yuya raised an eyebrow.

 

“A royal family living in Hokkaido is in grieved danger. Get the exact location from Aiba. Protect them. I will send more back-ups when you get there. This is urgent.” He commanded and walked back leaving Yuya.