ATTRACTION

FOREVER IN ABYSS

 

 

 

Oburi weakly hooked her left hand on his shoulders as her pangs grew. Ryutaro snapped at the painful bite but tried to relax as Oburi started to on the wound. Ryuu closed his eyes and hugged her closer to him to feel her body but his senses woke up as he took note that she had wounds all over so he had to put some distance in between them and not squeeze her.

 

He felt her lips on his neck and her tongue lightly flicking on his pulse. He groaned in the pleasure it sent towards the center of his body. Oburi’s hand slowly drifted lower. She was still weak thus making it hard for her to keep a steady hand. She was not aware though that this innocent movement sent shivers towards Ryutaro’s body. He felt himself hardened. He gasped at his sudden reaction. Never did it happen before. He felt so much pleasure from Oburi’s way of his blood but not to the point of arousal. What was happening to him?

 

Ryutaro felt Oburi stopped and withdraw from his neck. He immediately sought for the lips that gave him too much pleasure. He kissed her eagerly tasting the metallic taste of his own blood that was still in her lips, his eyes closed. It was making him mad with desire. Oburi moaned in his lips. He opened his eyes. He shouldn’t be doing and feeling this way. Oburi was in a state of life and death so he must take care of her.

 

He moved his lips still dripping with his own blood on the slashes in her face. He was mesmerized to see that wherever his blood touches, the skin slowly closed down.

 

He laid her upper body on the soft sheets of her bed. He touched the now miraculously healed face. He looked at her body as some wounds were still healing but there were those huge ones which seemed to be too stubborn.

 

Sighing, he took a silver sword from his belt case.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

Ryutaro looked at Sandie who stopped at her tracks. She was holding a tray of water and food with her. Ryutaro ignored her.

 

“I said, what are you doing!?” she rushed towards him. The tray crashed on the floor, making a shattering sound as she tried to pry the knife away from him.

 

“What?!” Ryuu snapped at her in annoyance.

 

The vampire girl used her force to take the knife away from him, but Ryuu was also tough and pushed her away. Sandie bounced on one of the cabinets on the far side of the room. “Arrgghh!”

 

Ryutaro took the knife and unceremoniously held it on top of one of Oburi’s wounds. He pricked his wrist without even wincing from the pain. Drops of his blood poured down towards the wound. He did it with the other wounds.

 

Sandie, who was still slumped on the floor watched in amazement.

 

Ryutaro smiled as he saw Oburi’s wounds totally healing themselves.

 

 

Yuya paced back and forth in the large living room while the others took positions in the different parts of the room.

 

“Morimoto has been there for hours.” He commented. “What could have happened to him?”

 

“Relax!” Hikaru said. “He is the one in advantage up there.”

 

“That’s what I am afraid of.” Yuri commented, thinking of the possibility that Ryuu might have killed Oburi.

 

The group snapped in attention as they heard footsteps from the stairs.

 

It was Haruka. Yuri stood up as he saw her. She was too pale. She was panting hard. The rest of the guys looked up. The other vampires were not there. They were probably in Jhenie’s office.

 

What was she doing here? Didn’t she know it was dangerous enough for her to thread on the Hunters’ path? There were five Hunters on that place while she was looking absolutely ill. They had all the advantage against her weak body.

 

Haruka tried to step down clinging on the baluster. “Thirsty…” she whispered. A few more flights down and she lost her balance, she stumbled. Kei, who was the one nearest the stairs came to her aid and pulled her up, not even caring to pull his silver twin-bladed knives.

 

Haruka opened her eyes and burrowed her teeth on Kei’s neck. They saw Kei gasped in horror. He looked at the girl in his arms still on his blood. Kei seemed to lost all his wits as he pulled the girl closer to him and closed his eyes.

 

The guys were shocked when a soft, sweet and pleasured moan escaped his lips as he hugged Haruka more.

 

He only opened his eyes when he felt that she was done, she passed out on his arms.

 

“Ehem,” it was Kota. He tilted his head towards Yuri who was stuck there in shock. “Who is she?”

 

“Haruka.” Yuri answered.

 

“She’s cute.” Ryosuke commented staring at the girl in Kei’s arms.

 

It was then, a girl out of nowhere pulled Haruka from Kei. She was looking at him with anger in her eyes. It was the first time Yuri saw the girl. She had a short bob hair and sided bangs which complemented her small face.

 

“What?!” Kei exclaimed seeing the angry expression in the girl’s eyes. “She was the one who bit me. I am the underdog here, so you know.” He tried to reason out.

 

The girl gave him one more sullen look before tapping Haruka’s face. “Haruka? Haruka?” she called.

 

“Uhmm.” Haruka whimpered as she slowly opened her eyes. She saw the girl and smiled at her concerned face. Haruka plopped herself up from the girl’s arms and stood up. She seemed to be wobbling a bit but she already looked better than before.

 

Haruka faced Kei who was staring at her. She bowed to him. “Arigatou. Domo arigatou.” She said and smiled sweetly at Kei who gulped hard and nodded his head.

 

“Come on, Hana, let us go to Jhenie-sama’s office.” Haruka told the girl who was also shocked that her friend immediately recovered.

 

The vampire named Hana stood up. “Don’t you ever do that again, they are Hunters, you know.” Hana scolded while she followed Haruka upstairs. The girl didn’t even care that they the boys were able to hear her.

 

Yuri tapped Kei who was so shock to move. “It seems like you are Haruka’s lifeline. She haven’t had a drink from a lifeline for a millennium so I guess she would demand more from you.” Yuri commented smirking.

 

Kei looked at the younger one who was smiling like a mad man. He didn’t know what to think. He knew that he could refuse being that Haruka girl’s lifeline. That would definitely kill her seeing how weak she had been.

 

“So, how did it feel?” Hikaru who had already moved beside Kei asked. Hikaru also knew about the lifeline thingie so he was a bit curious.

 

Hikaru nudged the immobile Kei. “Hey!”

 

“Nice!” Kei blurted out. “That was heaven.” He said blushing a deep red while he confessed.

 

A laughter broke from the curious eyes. Takaki Yuya tried to stop himself from laughing as he felt the stare of his friends. “So, how would you kill her now that you like the bite-and- thing?” he asked.

 

Kei blushed even more. “She is still a vampire and I am a Hunter, I will kill her…” his voice trailed.

 

“Can you do that?” Yuya asked. “Are you sure?”

 

The others also smiled.

 

“Are you going to father her baby?” It was Daiki who also found pleasure in teasing the guy.

 

Kei growled at him while still blushing hard.

 

“I volunteer to be the baby’s grandfather.” Ryosuke added.

 

Kei gave them a sullen eyes.

 

“So it was you, all along?” a melodious voice said from the foot of the stairs. The other guys were so busy talking and laughing without realizing that some of the girls went down.

 

Jhenie stood in front of Kei. Her longish hair swaying in the wind though the air was fairly damp. It was as if Jhenie brought her own wind with her. She bowed to Kei, so the others who were following her, Shizuka, Aya and another girl that Yuri hadn’t seen before.

 

“Thank you very much.” Jhenie said. Her head was still bowed. “Thank you for saving her.”

 

“Douita.” Kei answered informally.

 

Jhenie stood up and smiled at him. She looked at the other guys. There was a smile plastered on her lips. She didn’t seem to be intimidated by the fact that there were five Hunters in her living room.

 

The guys were also mesmerized by how she carried herself. By now, they should have been taken out their weapon since the leader of the pack was in front of them. They should have already put their training into action and they should have been slashing and cutting her down but no one dared to.

 

Her gaze fell upon Daiki who stepped back a little as his eyes met hers.

 

Jhenie saw this and giggled like a cute teen-ager. She seemed younger in Yuri’s eyes. “That wasn’t the reaction I am expecting from my lifeline.” She said.

 

Daiki’s eyes opened wide while the others looked at him. “Lifeline? Boku?” he asked pointing at himself.

 

Jhenie smiled and nodded her head.  

 

 “Do you even still need a lifeline, Jhenie-sama?” Yuri asked out of nowhere. Well, he was just curious about it since he couldn’t see why this girl still needed a lifeline. She seemed to be fairly untouchable to him.

 

The air was again filled with her laughter. “Of course, Yuri-kun, I also need a lifeline. I am also a vampire, aren’t I?”

 

Yuri just shrugged.

 

“Eh, stop dragging me.” It was Daiki. He was held by Hikaru and Yuya. They were dragging him towards Jhenie.

 

“Here he is.” Takaki said and presented Daiki to the girl.

 

Jhenie giggled. “Thanks. Well, I will usually expect that from my vampire sisters, presenting me my prey and never from Hunters.”

 

Daiki’s eyes widen at the word prey. He stepped back but was pushed by Ryosuke and Yuto forward.

 

“Eh guys…” Daiki pleaded at his friends. He was feeling betrayed. His friends, the Hunters especially was handing him down towards the leader of the vampires.

 

“Gambatte!” Hikaru mouthed and made a you-can-do-it sign with his arms.

 

“Ehh?!” Daiki exclaimed.

 

The other three vampires were trying to hide their expressions but clearly they were amused at the situation.

 

Yuri smiled at Aya and Shizuka who avoided his gaze and trying to stop their laughter.