THE SLAVE

FOREVER IN ABYSS

 

 

 

Aya let the talisman that she made dangle in the huge Japanese map.

 

Yuri stared at what she was doing while Keito seemed to be dozing off already. “Is it still long?” Yuri asked.

 

“Shh!” Aya shut him up.

 

“Can you really locate them using that?” Yuri asked again bored and sleepy.

 

“Why don’t you just sleep and dream your dreams than bother me?!” Aya asked in a seemingly irritated tone. She had been trying to concentrate but bothered by the parrot beak Yuri.

 

Yuri pushed himself up and propped at the sofa that he had been sitting. “Yeah, right. I’ll just try to sleep then.” He said.

 

 

Aya let the talisman stumble on the man for the third time. It landed on the same spot. She took note of the place. She know that place. She had been there before.

 

She tried to recall the buildings in the area.

 

Then, it dawned her. “I know where they are!” she exclaimed happily.

 

“Yuri, Keito, I know where they are!” she said trying to wake the two.

 

Yuri tried to focus as he was being shaken by Aya. “I know where they are.” She repeated.

 

Yuri jerked away and so was Keito. They looked at her happy face. And she nodded to them.

 

 

RYOSUKE WOKE UP FROM HIS SLUMBER. He was dead tired. His body wanted to give in. The bites in his neck and wrist were tingling in pain.

 

He tried to feel the pulse in his neck and felt the sting in the open wound. He didn’t dare cry because of it though for it will only make his head ache worse.

 

He just wanted for the pain to ebb away. He was even much ready to die if it will stop this torture.

 

He wondered how his fans will react if they learned that he, Yamada Ryosuke was inside a cell being fed upon, day and night.

 

He sniffed and it just made everything worse. He could smell his own blood which drenched his clothes. He hated the smell of blood, and particularly his own at this time forward.

 

He closed his eyes and let his mind drift. Happy thoughts… he told his subconscious mind. Happy thoughts, please… he pleaded himself.

 

He tried to recall his performances. He smiled despite of himself as he remembered walking the bar with Daiki. He remembered the first time he took off his top in a concert. The whole dome shouted in glee. He remembered his first concert. He remembered how he awed the audience in his solo number. He never expected to have his own solos before when he was just starting. 

 

He wanted to go back to those times. He wanted to cling on the ropes that sent him soaring through the crowd. He wanted to do something different in his solo. He wanted to fly again, and sing and dance with Jump.

 

He bit his lips to stop the tears that were forming in his eyes. He can’t cry now. Not now.

 

He was trying to break his tears when he heard footsteps.

 

Here they are again. He thought. He couldn’t even guess the time. He didn’t know if she was even feeding regularly or at random.

 

“Aren’t you through with him, yet?” a male voice asked.

 

“Oh, come on, Jin. You know how much I love the little brat. He can always make my day.” She said in a seductive voice.

 

“I don’t eve understand your obsession for him.”

 

“It’s the same as your obsession with Jhenie, though you couldn’t touch her.”

 

“Gah!”

 

“Ouch, Jin!” Ryosuke could hear her staggering. He didn’t want to open his eyes and look at what was happening. He didn’t even care. It would even be better if Jin just kill her.

 

“Don’t ever say her name again or I will take your pet and shove him to my ladies. They would love to feed on him.

 

Ryosuke gulped. Better her than them then. He told himself.

 

He then heard footsteps move away.

 

“You heard that, Ryo-kun? As if I would share you to those blood lusting women.”

 

He heard her open his cell door. He opened his eyes and met hers.

 

“Oh, poor little Ryo-kun,” she commented. “You are drenched in blood again? I will change your clothes then.”

 

Ryosuke felt her ripped at his clothes.

 

She stared at him. “Your body still awes me, you know. I wonder how many girls drooled upon this?” she asked and let her slender finger travel from his chest to his navel. “It is so fair, so soft, so smooth.” She said and sniffed him before bringing her tongue to at the trail she made with her finger.

 

Ryosuke just closed his eyes. He wanted to vomit everything in his stomach. He just couldn’t take in that Jin’s vamp was actually touching him.

 

That was when he heard a shutter. He opened his eyes to see her taking pictures of him.

 

He trashed at turned. He wanted to shout but the cloth in his mouth stopped any words that he wanted to say.

 

“What if I post your pictures in the net, what would your fans reaction be?” the vampire giggled and tucked her long black silky hair while fumbling at his pictures.

 

“They’ll probably faint because of your iness. You look like a man straight out of an SM movie. They’ll definitely love this.”

 

Ryosuke tried to pull his hands from the chains that held them.

 

“What if I take off everything?” The vampire looked at him with lustful eyes. “I wonder what they will feel when they see everything.”

 

Ryosuke stared at her with dreadful eyes.

 

“But then, I’m quite a selfish woman. I wonder.” She fumbled at her phone, then walked in front of him. She pulled a lever and he was forced to stand because of the impact of the chains.

 

His chest heaved and sighed.

 

“What if I film you, right now while I get busy with your delicious body?” she asked while smiling at him.

 

He stared down at her in fear. Despite the height difference, she seemed taller than the petite girl in front of him. Despite her pretty face and tantalizing eyes, she frightens him.

 

She tapped her chin cutely. “I wonder… oh but, never mind, I am hungry now. You will feed me, eh, Ryo-kun.”

 

She bared her teeth. Ryosuke closed his eyes and waited.

 

He couldn’t do anything but tilt his neck to her pangs. He fisted his hands in a ball and waited for the worst to come and pass.

 

Now, he could truly feel his tears fall down as she sipped his blood. He could feel his blood soaring towards his vein being hungrily by the woman vampire. He could feel the pain as each pint of his blood was taken away from the now wounded pulse in his neck.

 

He hated every second of it. He hated being fed upon like this. He prayed that he could just be drained and drop dead at the moment but he knew better. He knew that this vampire wouldn’t let him die. She would feed from him until she was satisfied but never to let him die.