Someone New

Rain's Embrace

Somehow, you had lost the smiling boy when you got to school. "That's what I'll call him, smiling boy." You looked up at the front doors of Kang Academy, it was huge and magnificent. You couldn't even begin to imagine how many students must attend here! It had stopped raining and you were content to sit alone on a nearby bench.  "Yah," You looked up startled to see a female student glaring at you. She had long, dark brown hair that fell neatly around her face and sharp dark eyes. She pointed at you, "Yah, who are you? That's my seat." You looked up, and stood up quickly. "I'm sorry.." You bowed your head and were about to scurry away when the girl reached out and grabbed you. You stared at her in confusion. "What?" you asked as she let go of your arm. "Sorry, I was just surprised by your accent..you sound like someone I know." You blinked "I have an accent?" The girl bowed her head and smiled at you. "Hello, I'm Park Sunhye second year~" You smiled back shyly, "Hi, I'm ~~~~~~ also second year." Sunhye glanced down at the bench. "I'm sorry for before, you must be new. Where are you from?" You beamed "I'm already making friends." You sat down beside her, "I am from Yangdong, I just moved to Busan two days ago." Sunhye gasped loudly in surprise, "What?! Did you say Yangdong??" You blinked in confusion, "Yes.." Sunhye smiled brightly at you, "Wow~ that totally explains the accent! My friend Daesung is also from Yangdong! He is a third year student here." You were completely surprised "There's someone else from Yangdong here?" You were about to ask Sunhye more about him when the bell rang. Sunhye grabbed your hand and you both rushed off to class.