Should I Go?

Rain's Embrace

You arrived in Busan several hours later, your mom and dad picked you up from the station and once home you flopped down on your bed, you still had a headache. You were lying partially upside down, your head facing your bedroom window. You were about to get up when something wedged in the window caught your eye. You got up and inspected the object. Looked like a small white envelope, you looked at the tall tree outside your window "Did someone climb that?!" You had to admit, this was just a little creepy. Still, you reached for the envelope and opened it. A little pink note was inside, "Hi, please meet me at the bridge at 8:00 I need to talk with you, Daesung." Your eyes widened in surprise! How did Daesung knew you lived here? You paced around your room, then you remembered how he'd walked you home that one rainy day. You sighed in relief, smiling boy wasn't a stalker. You glanced down at the note again, "Should I go?" It was 6:30 right now, you had over an hour to decide.

                                                                                                                                          ****

It was 7:30 pm and you were pacing around your room. "Should I go?"  You glanced out the window, it was getting dark but the sky was nice and clear. You closed your eyes and thought of Daesung's warm smile, ok you were going for sure. You grabbed your coat and ran downstairs, "Umma, Appa I'm going out for a bit!" You called as you threw on your shoes and headed out the door. You couldn't help but blush slightly when you arrived near the bridge ten minutes later and saw the tall figure of Daesung patiently waiting for you. You stepped closer and he turned, melting your heart with his perfect smile. "~~~~~ you came." He took a step towards you and you blushed again. "Are you ok? Your cheeks are really red!" Daesung looked down at you with concern. You shook your head, slightly embarrassed "Um no I'm fine..you said you needed to talk with me?" Daesung cleared his throat, "Yes you're right..I heard you were in Yangdong, how was it?" You looked up at Daesung and blushed again, he was so close and there was something in his eyes but you just couldn't place it. "Uh, it was nice to be home." You mumbled. Daesung sighed, then he smiled, "I know that feeling...I heard you ran into an old acquaintance of mine, Seungri?" You looked up in shock, how did he know all this? Daesung looked up at the sky and smiled, "He called me the other day at my Uncles and asked if you'd mentioned him." You blushed even harder, "Oh I'm sorry...Seungri misunderstood me and thought you were my boyfriend, I'm really sorry." To your surprise Daesung laughed, "I wouldn't mind him thinking that." Your eyes widened "What does he mean by that?" You felt your cheeks grow warm, by now you must look like a tomato! Daesung started to turn to you and you turned away from his gaze, hiding your veggie complexion. "Um well ~~~~ what I wanted to tell you was that~" *CRASH* You looked up at the sky in horror to see storm clouds everywhere! The sky looked so bad it reminded you of the storm you had lost your mother in when you were little. Daesung noticed your discomfort and grabbed your hand "Come with me, we'll find a way." You were stunned, the combination of the storm and Daesung's words made your memories come crashing back, it was Daesung! Daesung had saved you in that storm so many years ago!