FINAL ^^

Rain's Embrace

èYour last few classes seemed to take years to end! Every five seconds you caught yourself glancing at the clock and with each minute passing your heart fluttered. You couldn't focus on anything your teachers were saying, your head was filled with thoughts of Daesung. "What's he going to say?" You were just about to have a heart attack when the last bell finally rang! You practically leaped out of your desk and sprinted out of the classroom and down the hallways. You were so flustered you didn't even realize it had started to rain! You were almost at the bridge when you saw him. He was looking up at the cloudy sky and holding an umbrella. He must have heard your footsteps because he turned around and smiled at you. You blushed and smiled back. "~~~~~~ah, you came. He stepped down from the bridge Please share my umbrella so you don't catch a cold." You gulped and stepped under the umbrella, you were so close to him and it made you blush. "You said you had something important to tell me?" Daesung nodded, his face was serious. "I have many things I need to say to you, please just listen for now, ok?" You nodded, unsure of what was happening. Daesung sighed. His face changed from peaceful to slightly disturbed. "~~~~ah did you enjoy living in Yangdong as a child?" You blinked, slightly surprised by the question, what was he getting at? "Well, yes I loved Yangdong. I view the memories of my childhood as happy times." As you said this, a shy smile began to creep up on your face. Daesung smiled as well, but it was not a happy one, he looked down at the wet ground and kicked a pebble. "My childhood was not so happy. My father was very poor and was mocked for not being successful like my uncle. My father tried his best, he worked really hard doing labour work in the village but nobody cared about that. As a result, my whole family was ridiculed and my mother left my family and the village. At school, I was a wangta, I was completely isolated. i was often very sad, but I was never ashamed of my father. I spent most of my days alone riding my bike. One day as I was riding a dog ran in front of my bike and as I swerved off, trying not to hit it I lost control was hit by an oncoming motorcycle. Many people stopped to look, but once they saw who I was they just left. I was in a lot of pain ad could barely walk. I had been lying there for awhile when I felt a small hand touch my shoulder, a young girl stood in front of me, her eyes were concerned and caring. She helped me walk towards my house and when she saw my father wasn't home she dressed my wounds. I am very thankful to her." Daesung glanced at you as he said this and you felt a shiver go down your spine, why did this all sound so familiar? Daesung looked up at the sky for a moment "~~~~ah do you know what was happening the dy that girl helped me?" He looked back at you and you shook your head. Daesung smiled "It was raining." You looked at him in confusion, he just chuckled an then cleared his throat. "Well, like I said I was very thankful to that girl. She was the first person who noticed me and cared for me other than my father. After she helped me that day, I decided to watch over her. I noticed that she was afraid of storms, so when there was a storm in Yangdong I sent her something to distract her, I wanted her to feel safe." As Daesung spoke these words you felt your mouth begin to gape, could he really be your Sun King?? You covered your mouth with your hand and let him finish, you had promised to listen after all. Daesung continued "Not long after, my father died from an accident at work, I also received word that my mother had died two months before from an illness. The only person in my life who had loved me and cared for me was my father. After he died I didn't know what to do or how to handle myself and I became completely numb. I was sent to live with my Uncle, the man that had made people ridicule my father. I was bitter for a very long time, Ii barely spoke to my Aunt and Uncle, I refused to go to school, I barely ate any food, and I constantly snuck out of the house to wander the city. Looking back, I really regret my actions in the past but I am thankful I was able to snap out of it due to a great storm that occurred in Yangdong. It was tragic and many people died. When I heard of the storm I instantly remembered the little girl who had cared for me long ago. I sent her a picture of a sunset, hoping she was alright. ~~~~~ah do you know what I'm talking about now?" Daesung glanced down at you and you stood facing him under the umbrella, your eyes were wide with shock and understanding, you were right, Daesung was your Sun King! Even as you realized this you were completely speechless and managed only to nod. Daesung seemed to understand this and he gently put a hand on your shoulder "~~~~~ah when Sunhye said your name I knew who you were. I instantly wanted to be close with you, do you understand." You touched your cheek and nodded, this was amazing, your heart was pounding and you could feel yourself begin to blush. "Daesung, you really are my Sun King! You made me happy so many times. Ii thought it might be you and...I'm so glad I'm right!" You looked up at Daesung and beamed, Daesung chuckled "~~~~~~ah don't you know? You gave the sunshine to me." With these words Daesung touched your face, he leaned in slowly, then kissed you gently. When you opened your eyes you blushed and you giggled when you saw Daesung was blushing too. You both laughed and then looked up and noticed the rain had stopped and there was a beautiful rainbow shining in the distance. The sun was bright and you could feel it's warmth on your face. Daesung closed the umbrella and reached for your hand. You smiled shyly and he laughed his usual perfect laugh. You both took a deep breath and walked over the bridge. "~~~~ah shall I walk you home?" Daesung winked at you playfully and you laughed. You both walked towards your home, hand-in-hand hearts warm and spirits heightened. You smiled to yourself "I wonder what Sulli will think of this??"

                                                                                                                                    

The End

Thanks for reading ^.^