Going Home

Rain's Embrace

It was Saturday morning, you looked outside of your bedroom window and smiled, "It's a sunny day."   You drew back the blinds and let the light fill your small, cozy bedroom. *bleep bleep* You turned and reached for your cell phone, you had a text from Sulli, your best friend in Yangdong. "Hey ~~~~~ I miss you so much! Do you like Busan?? Any cute guys??? haha It's the weekend, you should come visit!" You flopped down on your bed with your phone and grinned, you missed Sulli so much already! You wanted to tell her all about Sunhye and about smiling boy, Daesung. Maybe she could help you figure out why he made you feel so warm, she might even remember him! You texted her back, your fingers flying across the keypad. "Hey Sulli!!! I miss you too! I have so much to tell you, sleepover??" You skipped down the hallway and with your parents permission you began packing for an overnight trip to Yangdong! You grinned at the thought of seeing Sulli and all your other close friends. You went to pack your raincoat and your thoughts suddenly switched to Daesung. "I wonder if he's ever been back to Yangdong since he moved here?"  You glanced at your cell phone, Sunhye had given you her and Daesung's number because she said he wouldn't mind. "Should I ask if he wants to come with me?"  You picked up your phone and then set it down again, were you crazy?! Who in the world asks someone they just met to come on a overnight trip?? You didn't even know if he had any family left in Yangdong, why were you still thinking about this? You shook your head and continued packing, for some reason Daesung wouldn't leave your mind! "What is wrong with me?"  You had never thought this much about one person in your life! but, there was just something so..warm about Daesung...he was warm, like the sun. You headed downstairs with your bag and out into the sunset. "Goodbye sunshine~"  You got on the bus and texted Sulli, "Hey I'm on my way! ^^" You sighed and leaned back into the cool leather seat, you were going home.