Alone with you

Rain's Embrace

Your parents were waiting at the door when you arrived home. 'Umma, Appa I am sorry if I made you worry." Your Appa just shook his head and patted your shoulder, "~~~~~ah, this isn't Yangdong. It is not as safe here! Please don't do this again, your mother was crying." You nodded your head and looked over at your Umma, her face was pale and sad. "Umma, I'm sorry. I won't do it again!" Your Umma nodded and motioned for you to go upstairs to bed. You sighed and went to your room, throwing your bag on the floor and flopping face-up onto your bed. Today had been a really interesting day and although it was very confusing and embarrassing! You thought of Daesung's auntie slapping his and giggled. Maybe you'd get swome answers tomorrow? You didn't really know what you'd do when you saw Daesung tomorrow and the thought made your heart race so you decided to sleep it off, maybe you'd see him in your dreams? You kinda hoped so!

 

***

The next morning at school was mostly a blur. Sunhye linked arms with you all day and chattered away like usual, you barely remembered any of it, your mind was taken over by thoughts of Daesung. These thoughts came to a halt when you felt Sunhye come to a halt "Yah! Daesung!!!" she smiled brightly and waved. You followed her gaze expectantly and watched as Daesung looked up from writing in his notebook and smiled that gorgeous smile of his. You felt yourself blush as Sunhye pulled you towards him, "Yah, where the heck have you been all day?" Sunhye playfully swatted his shoulder and peered down at his notebook. Daesung chuckled and closed the notebook, "I was just busy with homework, don't you ever study?" he made a face and poked her side. Sunhye scoffed, "Yah, I don't need to study when I'm already a genius!" Daesung smiled and shook his head. You gazed at him, trying to make eye-contact but for some reason he never looked your way. The bell rang and a classmate of yours grabbed Sunhye from behind leaving you and Daesung alone. Feeling sad and confused you started to turn down the hallway and head to class but Daesung grabbed your arm. You felt your heart stop as you slowly turned to face him, his expression was shy and serious. "~~~~~~~ah please meet me at the bridge today after school, I have something important to tell you." You nodded as he gently let go of your arm and turned the opposite direction. You took a deep breath, you didn't know what was going to happen this time but you hoped your heart was ready for it!