I'm Sorry

Rain's Embrace

 "Yah, ~~~~~ do you really have to leave already?" Sulli sat by your suitcase and pouted. You hissed and poked her side, "Yah, I have school on Monday, how can I stay?" Sulli grimaced and looked down at her nails. "I'll miss you." She whispered. You frowned, truth was you had really missed Yangdong and you were a little sad to leave already. You said goodbye and thank you to Sulli's family and you and her headed towards the bus stop arm in arm. When you got to the bus stop you turned to Sulli who was already starting to cry. "Yah, quit crying or I will cry too." You teased. "Bad woman." Sulli slapped your arm playfully and you both giggled. You were about to say something else when you felt a gentle tap on your left shoulder. Slightly shocked, you turned around to see your ex-crush playfully winking at you. "S-Seungri.." You stammered, you could feel your cheeks grow warm. Sulli protectivley linked arms with you, "Yah what are you doing here?" She glared at Seungri, the boy who had crushed your heart years ago. Seungri shook his finger at Sulli, "Tch, my number one admirer comes to town and I can't even kiss her goodbye?" He smirked at you and you blushed again in embarrassment. Sulli raised her hand and Seungri scoffed and backed up, "Yah what the heck is your problem? Aish~"  You touched Sulli's arm, "It's ok." you whispered. Sulli shook her head angrily "Yah, Seungri you jerk!! Do you think you have any right coming here like this after what you did to ~~~~~~?! You don't deserve her." Seungri clicked his tounge and rolled his eyes, "Yah, why do you have to in? This happened years ago!" Sulli wasn't backing down, "You jerk! You humiliated ~~~~~ in front of the whole class! You never even apologized!" You looked down, you were still embarrassed about the past when you had confessed your feelings for Seungri and he mocked you in front of everyone. It had happened years ago when you were in middle school but living in a small place like Yangdong, it was clear that nobody had forgotten. Seungri was popular and the whole class liked and respected him, if it wasn't for Sulli you probably would've ended up a wangta, avoided by everyone. Seungri looked down and kicked at some dirt, "Well maybe I came here to apologize, ~~~~~ I'm really sorry." You gasped in surprise. Sulli narrowed her eyes at Seungri, "Yah, why let ~~~~ suffer all these years and apologize now?" Seungri stepped closer and glared at Sulli, "Yah, what the heck is your problem? I've changed...that's all!" Sulli clicked her tongue. "Somethings not right." You glanced up at Seungri, "Seungri-ah do you really mean it? Are you really sorry?" Seungri looked at you with a feeble expression, "Yeah of course...but is it true? Are you really dating Daesung-hyung?" You glanced at Sulli, she shook her head "I didn't say a word!" Seungri stepped closer to you, "Wow, it really is true! You know hyung is rich right? Do you think he'd ever want to visit your friends here?" So that was it. Seungri was up to you because he thought you had a rich boyfriend. You rolled your eyes, "Oh look theres my bus!" You hugged Sulli and pushed past Seungri, your mind was reeling.