What To Do?

Rain's Embrace

You were now turned to face Daesung, your eyes  wide with shock. All these years you'd been searching for this person...your sun king and now he might be right in front of you. You had looked at your own picture of the sunrise enough times to be sure that Daesung's picture was in fact, identical! Daesung glanced at you and then looked at the floor, "Sun King? What's that?" You took a deep breath and opened your mouth to explain when Daesung's door suddenly burst open and in walked a petite ahjumma, "Daesungiee~~ your Uncle wanted me to remind yo-" The ahjumma came to a complete halt when she noticed you standing awkwardly in the corner beside Daesung. You and Daesung glanced at each other and quickly separated. The ahjumma squinted her eyes at you, "Who are you?" Daesung looked at you and then stepped forward, "Auntie, this is my friend from school ~~~~~ah" You gulped, this person was Daesung's Aunt and the first time you meet she sees you wearing his shirt with him in his room?! Daesung's Aunt pointed at you, "Yah, Daesungie, isin't that your shirt??" Daesung looked back at you in horror, he must have forgotten about that detail. "Ah Auntie!! It's really not what you think! I was with ~~~~ah outside and it started to rain...she was all wet so I just lent her my shirt! It's really not what you think!" Daesung was talking so fast that his cheeks became red and his mouth dry so he immeadiatly began coughing! You glanced worriedly at Daesung, and then at his Aunt, "I'm really sorry to have troubled you." you bowed your head and stepped forward. To your surprise Daesung's Aunt just giggled! "Oh it's quite alright! I know our Daesungiee here is a kind boy." You blushed at the word "our" and Daesung's Aunt slapped his ! "Ah! Auntie!!" Daesung whined in exasparation, his auntie giggled and you couldn't help but giggle too. Daesung looked at the floor, his cheeks were pink with embrassment. "Yah, Daesungiee! Don't you know it's not proper to have a female guest here so late at night!" Daesung's Aunt scolded him and then turned to you, "Sorry dear, your parents must be so worried! Come with me and I'll show you to the phone and since it's raining I'll have one of our drivers take you home." You shook your head, "Ani! I've already caused so much trouble!" Daesung's Aunt raised her small hand at you, "Nonsense! It's no trouble at all! You are our gust of course." You smiled and bowed your head, "Thank you very much." Daesung's Aunt motioned for you to follow her, you glanced back at Daesung, who coughed awkwardly and nodded at you. You giggled slightly and followed his cute Aunt into the hall and to the phone. Daesung's aunt was very tiny, maybe about 5' 1"! She had short hair that was permed and curled softly around her face which was wide and youthful looking. She left you to the phone and you quickly called your parents, the were a little mad but mostly happy to know you were ok. You turned and jumped at the sight of Daesung's Aunt smiling up at you, a frilly pink shirt in her hands, "Here, wear this! I can't have you going home in a boys shirt!" You bowed your head, she was completely right if your parents saw you in this shirt you'd be dead! She showed you to the bathroom and you quickly changed and went down to the lobby. Daeung was down there and he blushed when he looked at your shirt. His Aunt clapped her hands and smiled at you, "Ah! Yes! You look so much better, actually you're quite pretty...what did you say yor name was?" Daesung suddenly gasped loudly, "Ah! Look it's so late! You better go home right NOW or your parents will worry!" Daesung's Aunt gasped and nodded, "Omo, that's right! You get in the car right now!" You bowed your head, "Thank you for everything!" You turned and on your way out, you glanced at Daesung. He was blushing and your heart started to race again. You got into the car and leaned your head against the door. "What's wrong with me?"