Is It You?

Rain's Embrace

You shook your head, you were still stunned but it all made sense. It made sense why Daesung's school picture had looked so familiar and why you always felt so comfortable around him. You were awakened by these thoughts from a gentle tap on your shoulder. You turned to see Daesung smiling shyly at you, a fluffy pink towel in his hand. After leaving the bridge Daesung had taken you to his Uncles house which was actually close by and you were now sitting in the lavish living room. "Wow, your hair is all wet, I'm sorry I didn't know it was going to rain." You smiled nervously and shook your head, "Oh don't worry, it's not your fault! Thanks for the towel." You felt slightly awestruck now knowing Daesung was your childhood Saviour. Daesung leaned in towards you and you gasped as he touched your collar, "Um.." You blushed as Daesung let go and took a step back, a concerned expression on his face, "Your clothes are really wet too.." You looked down at your shirt..it was soaked. Daesung clicked his tongue and shook his head, "This won't do..I'm going to get you some clothes." You stood up, "Oh I am really fine, you don't need to get me any clothes!" Daesung looked you over and laughed, you blushed at the sight of his gorgeous smile. "No, it's really fine ~~~~~ I'll just lend you a shirt of mine." Daesung turned and went upstairs. You sat down slowly and patted your hair with the towel he had given you, your cheeks were beet red. "Is anyone even home?"  Daesung came back holding a grey shirt and handed it to you shyly, "Um, there's a bathroom down that hall on the right, you can change in there." You touched the shirt, it was soft, like Daesung. "Thanks~" You bowed your head and headed to the bathroom and changed. When you came back to the living room Daesung was nowhere to be found! The house was pretty huge and you had never been here before so you didn't feel like roaming around. "Daesung-ah? Where are you?" You turned and were surprised by Daesung standing in front of you with a steaming cup of hot chocolate in his hands. "Omo!" You gasped, patting your chest. Daesung giggled, "Sorry ~~~~ I didn't mean to scare you! While you were changing I made some cocoa for you, because you are so wet I thought you might be cold." You blushed, Daesung was so kind and how did he know hot chocolate was one of your favorite things? "Thank you." You smiled at him and took the cup, he smiled back and your whole body felt warm. Daesung looked up at the clock hanging on the opposite wall, "Ah, that's right! The staff here will want to clean soon..if we stay here we'll be in the way. Let's go to my room, okay?" Daesung motioned you to follow him and feeling shy you hesitated slightly. Daesung noticed this and glanced outside, "It's still raining, why don't we wait it out in my room upstairs, I'll walk you home after." He smiled and glanced at the hot chocolate in your hands, "Oh you can drink this in my room too." He laughed and you laughed too as you followed him upstairs and into his room. You walked in and smiled, Daesung's room was just like Daesung. The walls were painted a cheery shade of yellow and posters of tropical landscapes filled the walls. "Please make yourself comfortable!" Daesung motioned for you to sit as he shuffled some papers and kicked some socks under his bed. You sat down and were still glancing around when you saw something on the wall that made you stop. You stood up for a closer look and gasped! Beside Daesung's bed was the exact same picture of the sunrise your sun king had sent you after that awful storm! "Could it be...?" Daesung walked over to where you where standing "What is it?" He asked, glancing at the picture. You turned to him, his faced looked slightly shocked as well. "D-Daesung-ah, are you..my sun king?"