Where are you from?

Rain's Embrace

You were glad to find that you were in the same homeroom as Sunhye. She introduced you to a few people and for the first time since you moved to Busan, you felt happy. You were still very curious about Sunhye's friend from Yangdong..Daesung was it? You were just thinking about him on the way to the cafeteria with Sunhye when you heard her call his name and wave. "Daesung!! Over here!!" You looked up expectantly and gasped as the tall figure approached the two of you. It was smiling boy! Daesung walked up to Sunhye and smiled at her. You were still shocked, "Could this boy really be from Yangdong?"  Sunhye pulled you closer towards him and winked at you. "Yah, Daesung-Oppa, this is my new friend. She has a funny accent like you." Daesung laughed, "What accent?" Sunhye laughed too. "They seem close." You thought to yourself, Daesung really didn't look like he could be from Yangdong, he had blond hair! You smiled as he turned to you, when he saw you his expression changed to surprise. "I remember you, you're the bus girl!" Daesung laughed again. You blushed shyly, "Yes thank you for helping me." Sunhye looked confused, "What? You guys already each other?" You both nodded, Daesung laughed again and so did you. Sunhye pouted, "Awe man, I was really excited to show Daesung a girl from Yangdong." Daesung looked at you with surprised eyes, "What?! You're from Yangdong too?" You smiled and nodded, "So he really is from there." Daesung looked at you shyly, "Wow, I moved here when I was ten and I've never met anyone else from Yangdong! What is your name?" You bowed your head, "Ah, my name is ~~~~~~~ nice to meet you!" Sunhye clapped her hands and put her arm around your shoulders "I knew you guys had to be from the same place! Wow, we are all going to be best friends!" You glanced up at Daesung but this time he wasn't laughing...he looked very shocked! Sunhye noticed and slapped his arm playfully, "Yah what's with you?" Daesung blinked and smiled awkwardly, "Ah, nothing. I have to go." He turned to you, "Nice to meet you ~~~~~ see you later." You bowed your head and watched him run off with a confused expression on his face. Sunhye shrugged, "Weird, he doesn't usually have plans at lunch." She linked arms with you and you went to buy lunch. "Will I see him again?" For some reason, you couldn't forget his smile.