I Missed You

Rain's Embrace

Five hours later, you arrived in Yangdong! Sulli was jumping around and waving as you ran out of the bus and into her arms. "I've missed you so much!" Sulli squealed as she took your bag and linked arms with you. 'Me too~" You squeezed her arm and smiled, Sulli was as cute and bubbly as ever. You both chatted as you walked to Sulli's parents house. You wanted to save the news about Daesung for later. Sulli's family knew you very well since you and her had been best friends since you were three. As soon as her parents saw you, you became smothered in hugs and her father took your bags while her mother led you into the kitchen for a late meal. You had so much fun visiting with Sulli and her family, it was just like old times! Around 2 am you and Sulli finally decided to go to bed. As you laid out your blanket on Sulli's bedroom floor you thought about Daesung. "Should I tell her about him?" For some reason, you decided to keep smiling boy a secret.. This was very strange because you and Sulli had been friends for fourteen years without a single secret between the two of you. "Why am I hiding things?"  You shook your head and turned around to receive a pillow in the face. *POW* "Yah," You laughed and grabbed your pillow attempting to get reveng on Sulli. You lunged after her and missed, falling flat on your face. Sulli fell to her knees in laughter and you rolled over and hit her in the face with your pillow. *POW* "Surprise attack!" You giggled as Sulli toppled over beside you and poked your side, "So, who's the lucky guy?" You stopped laughing. "Did I hear that right?" You glanced at Sulli, she poked you again, "Yah who is he?" You just blinked, completely bewildered. "How did she know?"