Who Are You

Rain's Embrace

You stared at Sulli, completely dumbfounded. How did she know you were thinking about a guy?! Sulli raised her eyebrows at you, "I knew it!" She nudged you with her pillow and you laughed awkwardly. "The guys must be really hot in Busan if you already have a crush! C'mon, I need details!" Sulli gave you a playful wink. You just coughed and ran a finger through your long dark hair, "It's nothing really..I just met a guy who moved to Busan from Yangdong." Sulli flew up from where she had been sitting, "OMO!!! You met a guy from YANGDONG?!" You laughed, "Yeah, he's really nice too.." Sulli was now bouncing around the small bedroom, her hair bun flopping up and down, "Are you guys dating??! What's his name????" You couldn't help but blush "Dating? It wasn't possible.." Sulli looked at your beet red cheeks and laughed "Omo!!!!!!! You have a boyfriend already and you didn't tell me!!!" Sulli reached for her pillow and you waved your hands in defense, "Ani!!! That;s not it!! He's not my boyfriend, I promise! I just met him!" Sulli pouted and crawled beside you. "What's his name? Do you like him?" You sighed and rested your head on her shoulder, "His name is Daesung.." You couldn't answer if you liked him or not..yet.Sulli gasped and you looked up, "What?" Sulli shook her head and gave you a confused look, "Did you just say..Daesung?" You blinked and nodded, not really sure where this was going. Sulli stood up and grabbed a book from under her bed. She flipped some pages and gasped again, "Is this him???" You looked down at the picture Sulli was pointing to and nodded, that was definitley Daesung. "Why does this picture seem so familiar?" Sulli closed the book and poked you. "Yah!" You flinched in surprise. Sulli shook her finger disapprovingly at you, "Yah, ~~~~~~ you're supposed to be the smart one here! Don't you know who he is??" You shook your head. Sulli poked you in the forehead, " Yah, Daesung, KANG DAESUNG, the boy who's parents died and he moved to the city to live with his rich uncle that owns a school!" You gasped, Kang Academy...belonged to Daesung? Sulli giggled, "Wow it was so long ago even I had forgotten!" You were still in disbelief, why hadn't he mentioned any of this? Sulli nudged you playfully and giggled, "Yah ~~~~~ how does it feel to have a cute and rich boyfriend?" You grimaced, "Yah, I told you, he's NOT my boyfriend!" You stuck out your tongue which caused Sulli to roar with laughter. You laughed too but fell silent when you both heard Sulli's Umma coming up the stairs. You crawled into bed next to Sulli and glanced out the window. "Daesung, who are you?"