#2.From Jeju to Seoul

Stalked By y Smartass Boy

 

Fantastic Bar, Jeju Island, South Korea 23.26 p.m

 

 

“Cheers!!!!”

 

“Yeah guys, I will treat you all!! Serve everything!! Don’t forget, free drinks for all hahahah!!!”

 

“YEAH!! Oh man!! You’re the best!!!”

 

That dark-haired guy chuckled as he slipped his hands into his girls’ waist next to him. “anything for you..”

 

“And for both you, of course~” he the girl’ hair and kissed both of them in turn. “Yah! Yah! Get a room!!!” shouted one of his friends. He just smirked as he bring his girls out of the bar.

 

 

‘Yeogi buteora, modu moyeora

We gon’ party like, lilililalala~’

 

 

“Shut up or I will murder you!” That boy was getting disturbed by the phone, and picking it up in disgust with he still laughing with his girls. He swore that he never like being disturbed if he was doing something.

 

“Murder me if you can Jongin”

 

“Ab-a-abeoji??” he sputtered and looked to his friend in disgust. Then he immediately got into the taxi and leave them behind.

 

“Ehem.. Jongin, you’d better come here now..” his father said to him, well, it was more like begging to him. He could only sigh, didn’t like this conversation at all. “Why would I go home if you hate me like a ?! Beside you have Joonmyun hyung, your perfect son huh?!”

 

His father sighed and continued his talk, “Your mother… She’s sick.. like almost dying, Jongin! Please go home.. She wants to see you, she--“  *end of call*

 

 “Stop here.” He gave the money to the driver and went out the cab. He walked like drunker, bumping everything in front of him and talking like crazy. “ARGHHHHH!!!!”

 

 

Jongin, or so-called Kai, walking in the cold night. As cold as his heart. The fact was, he didn’t want to get back to Seoul. He hated all the memories there. He hated his brother, his appa, well, except his mother. And most importantly, he hated himself.

 

--Flashback--

--“Stop it Minjoon! He’s not as bad as you think!!!”

It happened again, a family quarrel. There was a mother holding his husband’ hand, trying to refused him to slap her son’ cheek.

 

“How is not that bad?! He was about to defame our company name- our family name!!! with his stupid statement, ‘I’m not going to follow my abeoji, I don’t want to be a businessman, I want to be a dancer’??!! HOW DARE YOU TALKED THAT THINGY JONGIN??!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!”

 

Jongin stood up and turned his head to his father, tried to hold his anger. “Why you just think about this company?! About family name?! And what hate the most is, why my father always keep telling me what to do??!! I’m not 6 years old boy anymore! I’m 17! I have my own life!!”

 

“BECAUSE YOU ARE PART OF KIM FAMILY!! Look at your brother!! He never denied what I say! And you?! Bad boy, ungrateful and stubborn!!” Kim sajangnim lost his patience and…

 

 

*plaak!!!*

 

 

“NOO!!” his wife cried, she didn’t believe that her husband would slap their youngest son. Kai just grinned, “it’s okay mom..” then he walked toward the front door of their house, “This is not my place. Thanks for reminding.”

 

“Kai don’t go” another boy begged Kai for not leaving their house. He looked more mature than him, well of course, he was Kai’s big brother. Kim Joonmyun.

 

Kai stopped walking and turn his head slightly to his brother who leaned his shoulder at window’ frame. “Why don’t you let me go? Aaah… So you can laugh out loud when I was scolded by Kim sajangnim?!! Ha-ha! No thanks, you super perfect hyung!” He deliberately raised his voice at the words ‘Kim Sajangnim’.--

 

--End of Flashback--

 

KAI’s POV

Jeju Apartment, Jeju Island, South Korea. 02.52 a.m

 

 

I threw myself onto the couch after a few hours I walked around the city of Jeju. I closed my eyes, thinking of the words that dad had said to me. Why he made this problem looks dramatic? ‘Aigoo.. this is like Korean Drama..’

 

“WAEEE??? WHY SHOULD I GO BACK TO SEOUL??!! Crazy appa arghh!! ANDWAE ANDWAEEE~”

 

Suddenly, I remembered my mother. She was never mad at me. She looked like a guardian angel to me. She was perfect, no other woman like her. And now… She was dying and she wanted to meet me. But how? I didn’t want to go back to Seoul. Not even once.

Eventually I moved from the couch, and went to the bathroom. ‘Maybe if I take a warm bath, I can think straight again…’ I the tap water and suddenly, I felt relaxed. I forgot all my problem for awhile.

 

 

*20 minutes later*

 

 

“Aahh.. jinjja.. This is so good..” I dried my hair with a towel, then throw it to a random place. Then I looked at my picture with my mom, next to the bed.

‘Well, I made a decision…” I thought. Then I took my cell phone and call someone.

 

 

“I’m going to Seoul. Get me a ticket and a penthouse. I don’t wanna stay with my abeoji.”

 

“Seriously sir?! Ne.. I’ll do anything for you!! I’m really happy that you’re comebeck to Seoul!!!”

 

“Aigoo.. You make my ears broken.. How’s my mother? … Aahh... Well I understand, she need to see me... don’t tell anyone that I’m going to Seoul, I don’t wanna shock them with my presence… Make sure everything goes well. Arasso?” I hung up the phone and took that picture on my side.

 

 

“Eomma, hold on… I’m going home… No need to worry.. I’m fine, everything is fine..”

 

 

Without I noticed, tears strarted running down on my cheek. I sobbed quietly, remembering my bad attitude that I had given to my mom.

 

I wiped my tears and got ready to ‘roll like a buffalo’ on my bed. “Mianhae eomma… Jeongmal mianhae.” Then, I went to a dreamland…

 

Well Seoul, be nice to me. Don’t bring any problem like 2 years ago..’

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey yo reader!! Whassuppp yeaaaa~~~

19 subs already???!!! Aigoo i'm so happy!!!

Well i got comments too!! I love you!! i really appreciate that!!! *look okay, i'm not biting, so comment <3

How's my second chapter? I hope you like it..

Anyway, i'm gonna give you question of the chapter in every chap that i've been update:

 

What do you think about EXO is having a variety show like HELLO BABY?

Who will be the best appa? Will they survive for taking that baby(ies)??

 

Feel free to answer it at the comment box!!

 

@SunnyDay101: jinjja?? Aigoo thankyou so much.. love ya!!

@IcyKrystal21: me too! i wanna meet my boys in South Korea *spazzing* well, updated ^^

@YeKyu1004: thankyou chingu, hehe i update okay, as you wished^^

@Saranghaeyo_My_Boy: gamsahamida^^

@HyunADanceFreak: gamsahamida^^ updated!! I hope you like it~