#12. Chaerin Umma & Kai Appa

Stalked By y Smartass Boy

Kindergarten of Seoul, Seoul, South Korea -- 10:23 a.m

 

 

 It had been exactly one month after the incident ‘Chaerin’s  confession to Kai’. Now, Chaerin and Kai is getting closer and closer, but didn’t mention out also that Chaerin’s feeling to Suho is deepened more and more. Kai still didn’t want to admit to Sehun and Michan that he likes Chaerin, even thought his friends could see it by his actions to Chaerin.

 

 Every morning, afternoon, evening, Kai was always there for Chaerin. Although he knew that his presence was a bless for  Chaerin because she could ask about suho every time, anything. And it makes Kai sick. But it was the best way for Kai to getting closer with Chaerin. Sometimes he stalked Chaerin and Suho who were dating on his hyung café at Myeongdong.

 

 This morning Chaerin and Kai do their normal activities, go to the kindergarten and teach some small children.Kai and Chaerin love them now. Even Chaerin told Kai that she couldn’t go home because she’s too addicted with those children. And now, Chaerin is on the way to the principal room, also Kai who was right opposite her ways.

 

 "Kai, Chaerin, you can help me? Soon there’s performance presented by this school and I think you could make it a choreography since both of you can dance." Said Lay.

 

 Chaerin and Kai looked at each other. "I thought I could do it. What performance is that??" Chaerin nodded her head, agreeing with Kai’s statement. "Great!! Well, we'll make a musical drama "Snow White" and some of the teachers here will also come into play in this drama, so take it easy." Lay cleared.

 

 "Yeah.. I think we can make it. Right Chae?"

 

 "Hmm.. I think we can... we will do our best"

 

 Lay nodded his head and clapped. "GOOD! Well tomorrow there is selection for the major players in the drama and I'd advise you to join it. I think today is done, you can do your job again."

 

 "Neh, gomawo Lay seonsaengnim!" Chaerin and Kai bowed and went out of the principal room.

 

 From a distance a swarm of small children ran towards Chaerin and Kai. Now it’s a break time, so most of children are hanging around and playing with their friends or teachers. "Chaerin seonsangnim! Seonsangniiiimm!" called them and ran to embrace Chaerin’s long legs. "Chaerin seonsangnim! Let's play hide and seek! The tam will be girls versus boys and you and Kai seonsangnim will be our umma and appa, so you should find us arasso??” Said Eunsu, following by nod from his friends.

 

 "Umma? Appa? Eeeh?? Yahyah! Where’re you going? Eunsu-ya! Jinchan-ya!" Chaerin was calling the children who had rushed to their hiding place, leaving Chaerin and Kai are still confused by their actions. "Aish... That boy... Well we just catch them. Let’s go Chaerin YEOBO... hahaaha you're my wife now kekeke~" teased kai.

 

 "YAH! Do not ever expect or even said I was your wife!" Cried Chaerin while stomping her feet, snap out of irritation.

 

 *****

 

  "Umma seonsangnim! Ahri gone! We didn’t find her everywhere! Seonsangniiiimm... Ahri is gone!" The children began to cry after a game of hide and seek is complete. Kai and Chaerin become confused because of all the children cried, plus another child disappeared. They tried to calm the children, but they even cry louder. "Kai Ottoke?!" asked Chaerin in panic.

 

 "Mollayo! Michan-sshi! Xiumin-sshi! Take care of these children! I and Chaerin have to find Ahri. Thankyou!" Kai ran towards the backyard, followed by Chaerin who was looking at the classrooms. "Ahri! Where are you? "

 

Kai and Chaerin looking into every corner of the school, from classrooms, toilets, staff room, a playground, hall and at the backyard. But there wasn’t Ahri everywhere. 'Aish this kid made me headache...' think both of them.

 

 Kai continues to look at the school backyard while complaining because this backyard is huge. And the weather in this afternoon cause a sunburn to his already tan skin and sweat profusely. "What kind of school is this? This is too huge for children!!" groaned Kai.

 

 "Umma... huhuhu... appa..."

 

 Kai heard a child crying, he shuddered as he heard a voice crying in the deserted park. "Who's there? Ahri you there?" asked kai. Then he began looking behind the bush, but Ahri wasn’t there. "Kai Appa... I'm on the tree... put me down, I can’t go down huhuhuuu"

 

 Kai looked up and, "BWOH??!! YAH! Ahri! What are you doing up there??! Wait a minute, appa is up now!" Kai started to climb a tree and help Ahri get down from the tree. 'How can 5-year-old girl can climb such a high tree?! Jinjja... ah... ‘ "C'mon Ahri... don’t be afraid, I got you!"

 

 

 Chaerin who was checking in class, suddenly looking towards the window and saw Kai was trying to catch Ahri. "AHRI!!" She immediately ran over to both of them.

 

 "Ahri, don’t cry okay... We had help you down from the tree, let's go to class... your friends have been waiting for you." Chaerin snatched her from Kai and wiping her tears. "AHRIIIIII!" Chaerin cried and hugged Ahri. Suddenly Kai embraced two girls in front of him. Just make sure they were fine and not cry anymore.

 

 "Umma! I was there in the trees and Kai Appa helped me... I was so scared! Huhuhu" Ahri moved her arms, so she hugged Kai while Chaerin still rubbing her head and back. "Ahri it’s okay. But you shouldn’t do it again! You make us heart attack you know! Now run and get into the classroom. Michan seonsangnim and your friends are waiting. Arasso??"

 

 "Neh appa umma ... Bye!" Ahri was not crying and ran into the classroom, leaving Kai and Chaerin in the park.

 

 "Phew... Ahri… how could she climb that tree?! And since when she kept calling us umma and appa??!! Ish it’s freaking me out!" Chaerin folded her arms across her chest and looked away while Kai still on her side.

 

 "I think it's cool... And it seems we are destined to be an umma and appa... Especially when we have kids! Hey, do you wanna have a kids? 1? 5? 10? Just say it, I'll help you!" Kai put his arm around her shoulder, plays her hair as he looked toward the other children who play slide.

 

 Chaerin was being aware of his words and stepped on his feet instantly. "Once again you talk, you’ll eat this!" Chaerin throwing flowers to him and left him alone.

 

 "Awww! Well! Don’t get upset wifey! I know you actually like me!"

 

 

In The Other Side of Korea

 

 

 "Miss Kang, I already had the photos, and I'd advise you to look at this."

 

 "Hmm really?" said a woman on the other side of world. "Investigate and bring her profile to me."

 

 "Ne Miss Kang."

 

 

 People on the other side hung up and smiled slyly as she tapped her fingernails who were painted red up down to her table. "You'll be my next prey..."

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

short update for you guys!!! Sorry for not updating in such a long time... I miss you, really~

talk to you later kay? i gotta go. bye~

 

read~subscribe~comment~enjoy