#5. Crazy, Crazy and Crazy ~_~

Stalked By y Smartass Boy

 

Kim's Residence, Seoul, South Korea - 04.12 pm.

 

 

Kai had arrived in Kim’s Residence safely. Kai amazed himself a bit by the fact. He got out from the cab, then stared at the big house in front of him. The house that made him feel constrained, alienated.

“Master Jongin!!” said Mr. Yoon, the Kim’s family confidant, which when he was called by Kai. “How are you sir?”

 

“It’s fine. Where’s eomma?” asked Kai.

 

Mr. Yoon was smiling happily because his young master had returned home. “Madame is in the garden. She’s watering her plants…” Kai frowned. ‘Isn’t she supposed to be in her room? Lying limp and couldn’t do anything?’

 

 

Kai nodded his head then went to his mother who was enjoyed herself watering her favorite orchid flower. She wasn’t sick at all, her cheek bright because of sunshine. She looked happy, even Kai didn’t know what’s on her mind.

 

 

“Eommoni~” Kai slowly approached his mother that he had never met in this past 2 years.

 

 

Miss Kim shocked and suddenly stopped watering her orchid flower. Then she turned around, and saw her son was right in front of her. “Jongin… I’m so happy!!! You’re back honey!!”

 

All of a sudden, dramatic emotion was lost. Kai was almost tearing, knowing her mother was dying, got confused because of the fact: SHE’S DEFINITELY ALRIGHT. Well, she was very very healthy. ‘Huh?! Is she my mother?’ Kai thought while looking behind her mother, still looking for her real mother.

 

“Mom? Are you supposed to sick right now?” Kai was able to ensure that middle-aged woman in front of him was his mother.

 

Miss Park laughed and embraced Kai. “Let me explain, but first, you have to get dinner with me, appa and Joonmyun hyung, okay??!”

 

He frowned and got off her embrace. "Andwae! I don’t want to see my father! Why would I meet him who had ruined my life?!!” Kai looked very angry and left her alone in the garden. He ran toward the front door, thought of returning to Jeju.

 

 

“YAH!! KIM JONGIN!! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU CAN GO?!” Suddenly someone pulled the back collar of his shirt. He looked serious and angry, “Come in, please have a dinner with us…”

 

 

Kai turned around, facing the guy who pulled his shirt. Kai smirked and clapped his hand sarcastically. “Great Joonmyun hyung! You look scary! And what I heard? You was begging me? Why would you begging to people who looks like a trash? Hmm I think, LIKE ME??!!” Kai folded his arms across his chest, eyeing his brother from top to bottom. Then he walked away again.

 

“Jonginnie…” his mother was calling and holding his hand. This time, he couldn’t resist her wish.

 

 

*****

Kai just looked his food blankly, as if he didn’t have an appetite to eat. Who would eat in between his father on his left and his annoying perfect brother in his right?

 

“Jongin, you haven’t touched your food… Are you sick?” asked Mr. Kim.

 

“Why would you care KIM SAJANGNIM? Besides, why were you calling me here?!” He saw her mother. She was alright. “She’s not dying, well, she’s soooooo healthy! I can go back to Jeju right?

 

“NO, JONGIN! I want to give you a great offer! You will run on my business! That’s great right? And you can earn much more money! Leave your photograph and dancing thingy, and you’ll be a great people!”

 

 

“I’ll go if you just want to said that.” Kai slammed his fork he’d been holding. Then angrily left the table.

 

'Micheosseo… I was told to go home just because he wanted to give me that ty job?! This is not funny!’ Kai kept mocking his dad and his business thingy. He was really upset and he didn’t know where to go. Finally, he pulled out his phone and called his friend.

 

 

“Yah Sehunnie~ I’’ll go to your house now.”

 

“But hyung, I’ve moved… Besides, i---“

 

“Just text me the address! Okay? I’m not in mood and sleepy! Annyeong”

 

“But hyung i---“

 

 

*****

Chaerin's house. Seoul, South Korea - 07.24 pm

 

 

”Chanyeol, give that kimchi to me!” Chaerin put a rice and bulgogi into , her hand had scooped up for the next bite. And now she was asking got kimchi again? Well this was her fourth time.

 

Chanyeol widened his eyes. “You take my kimchi again??!! You’re just like a lion…” and then he handed her his kimchi and Chaerin gave him an aegyo.

 

“Aigooo… I know my food is delicious, but you seem never eating in 5 days!” added D.O. Chaerin choked after hearing his comment.

 

“Enough babe~ This is your fourth bowl!! You can grow fat!!!” Baekhyun gave her water while looking at her in ‘0h-so-disgusting’ face.

 

Grandpa Park just laughed at his grandchildren act. “Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, let her eat… She might have a troublesome trip…”

 

 

“HAAA!! That’s right harabeoji!!” She reminded that crazy ert stalker in the airport. “After all, no matter how much I eat, I never get fat…” The she glanced toward D.O. “YAH! I’m not fat!! Aigoo you just like your cousin, such a teaserrr~”

 

“WHAAAA I’M FULL! Well, I’ll go to my room! I wanna sleep! Bye!” Chaerin left the table without cleaning her plate and ran upstairs to her room.

 

“YAH CHAERIN!!! YOUR IS GETTING BIGGER!!! AND YOU LOOK FAT!!” Baekhyun shouted from dow.stairs. Then he was greeted a laughter from Chanyeol and D.O. “Hahaha!! That’s so freaaakin funny ByunBaek~” added Chanyeol/

 

 

 

“Oppa!”

 

 

 

Chaerin called him. “Wae---? OUCHHH!! WHAT’s THAT FOR?!!” Baekhyun took her shoes that she had just thrown to his head.

 

“It’s for you! You are mocking my y !! Bweeee!!! Chaerin stucked her tongue out and walked back to her room. 'Aww ottoke??! I have to jogging tomorrow… So lazy..'

 

Chanyeol laughed until he began to tears as he saw his friend got hit by his cousin’s shoes. “WHAHAHAAH!! SHE JUST LIKE ME!! AIGOO AIGOO… CAN’T STOP THIS LAUGH WHAHAAHHA!!”

 

 

*buakkk*

 

 

“Shut up your mouth giraffe!!! It hurts!!!” Baekhyun rubbed his head, still feeling tingling because of her shoes. “You hurt me too babo!” Chanyeol whined in pain.

 

“Kids, go to bed! It’s night already!!! Don’t be too noisy!!” said Grandpa Park.

 

“Arraso harabeoji!!!!”

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update baby!!!

WHUUUTT??? 40 subscribers??!!!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCHMUCHMUCH MOREEE!!! <3

okayyyy, like usual, question of the chapter!!!

What if EXO pulled you to the stage when they're perform in SMTOWN LIVE CONCERT?? What would you react??

 

 

@Park_Yoonji: AGREE!! Suho’ and Chanyeol’s smile… asdfghjkl makes me crazy trolololol!! Hmm My bias is Kris and Suho.. That hot leader line :3

@HyunADanceFreak: Ehem me too… he’s so in hot when he sings… *ovaries explode*

@yDragon: OF COURSE LIVING WITH CHANYEOL GONNA MAKE YOUR DAY BRIGHTER!!! Kekkeke~ Kris… I wanna fuuuu*ehem* you so hard!! *spazzing*

@SunnyDay101?: Who do you mean derp king? Chanyeol? D.O? both of them are derp king I think kekeke~ Anyway thankyou for giving your opinion to me!! It was really inspire me! *kiss and hug*

@YeKyu1004: BAEKYEOL MOMENT IS COMING~~~ wait about 2 or 3 more chapter okay kekeke~