#3. An Accidents With Annoying Stranger?! SO NOT!!

Stalked By y Smartass Boy

 

Manhattan Regional Airport, New York, USA. 10.30 a.m

 

“Eomma~ Am I really need to go to Korea? And come on… Why do I have to live there too? You don’t even give me a good reason! Am I a troublesome daughter?! EOMMAAA! APPAAA~~” Chaerin nagged her mom and dad. She still couldn’t accept that she must go back to Korea. ‘I can’t live in a such traditionalism place, I’m a metropolitan girl.’  That was her motto if her parents tried to persuade her to go back to Korea.

 

Being not bear to see her daughter cry, finally Miss park started to cry next to her. “Chaerin baby, you’re not a troublesome kid, girl… We just have our own reason that we can’t tell you… Huaaa Chaechae baby, I’m sorry!!” then she hugged Chaerin one last time before her daughter departure to Korea.

 

“Don’t be like that Chaerin… It’s not that bad after all. At least you’re not alone in there.. You’re staying with your cousin and grandpa. Chanyeol, your cousin, remember? I’m sure he’ll take care of you there..” Finally, Mr. Park joined that group of hugging. Tried to convience her daughter that she would be fine there.

 

 

“Attention to Chaerin Park, attention to Chaerin Park. Please enter the airplane as soon as possible because it takes off soon. Thank you.”

 

 

“EOMMA!!! APPA!!! I’ll call you later!! *sobs* Byee~” Chaerin released herself from her parents and walked inside the airplane. Before the door closed, she waved to her mom and dad, after that she flew to South Korea.

 

 

******

Jeju International Airport, Jeju Island, South Korea. 07.32 a.m  *one day after Chaerin takes off, because it takes about 10 hours from NY-Korea*

 

“hmm… What time is it?”

 

 

07.32

 

 

“YAAAAHHHHH I’M SO LATEEE!!!!” Kai ran out of his room, washed his face and arranged his hair so it would look good (Aigoo this boy xD). After that he stormed out of his apartment, carrying only his favorite SLR camera, wallet and phone, and last but not least his dancing shoe.

 

 

07.53

 

 

“JEOGIYOOOOO!!! EXCUSE ME PLEASEEE~~” Kai raced in the in airport, crashing into everything that blocked his way.

 

“Aisshhh 7 minutes before it takes off!! *panting* Hsshh.. Shhhh.. JEOGIYOOO! YAAH MISS JEOGIYOOO!!! OMO omooo!!!”

 

 

-in the other side-

 

 

“Huaaa~ Well Jeju island isn’t that bad.. Aigoo too bad, I’m only transit. The air is sooo fresh in heree~” Chaerin stretched her hands upward after hours she was sitting in the plane. The slow-wind that blew her, made her relaxed. Until………

 

“JEOGIYOOO! YAAH MISS JEOGIYOOO!!! OMO omooo!!!”

 

Chaerin turned to her left and she saw a boy running really fast towards her, “AAAAAAAA!!!!”

 

*buaakk*

 

“Awww!!!” Chaerin rubbed her head and tried to stand up. “Yah! MY FOREHEAD!! It’s bleeding!!!! YOU BASTARD!!”

 

“Omg! I’m sorry I just have 5 minute and I’m so late, mianhae.. I gotta go!” That boy stood up and bowed down, then he was running back toward the plane he was going to ride.

 

 

--------Chaerin still rubbing her forehead, “Stupid boy! It’s really hurts! Hmm 15.. 16.. Why he sits on my seat? Well, excuse me, this is my seat..” Chaerin gave her best smile. That boy just opened his glasses and looked up to see the seat number.

 

“YOU??!!”

 

“Oh you… Sorry, I’ll move, I’m just wrong one seat from you.”

 

Chaerin looked at him sarcastically. ‘Is he nuts?! Didn’t he remember he just bumped me earlier!! Micheoseo..’ “AWW!! What the?!! Watch your move please!! You block my way boy!!”

 

“What? Yah, I wouldn’t block your way if I didn’t trip by this super big suitcases!!! Crazy girl!” That boy shouted back at her. ‘She’s screaming like crazy… Aigoo this is embarrassing..’ he thought.

 

“Fastened your seatbelt please. We’re ready to take off to Gimpo Airport, Seoul”

 

15 minutes later.

 

*duk duk duk*

 

 

*duk duk duk*

 

 

‘What’s with this girl?!!’ Kai rolled his eyes, trying to ignore the uncomfortable situation because the girl behind him kicking his seat non stop.

 

 

*duk duk duk*

 

 

“YAH!! CAN YOU STOP??!! YOU HAVE A BAD ATTITUDE YOU KNOW! Kai turned around, facing a girl who was reading a fashion magazine coolly, well.. that girl he had bumped before, Chaerin.

 

Chaerin simply tilted her head upwards. “Excuse me, did you say I have a bad attitude? Then, how about you? Remember this? It’s because of you!! Stupid!” Chaerin pointed her bruise forehead and pouting.

 

“Aish! I said sorry okay?! Twice!! Why are you so rude to me? Just--“

 

Suddenly they stopped arguing when the stewardess told the passangers to step down and fastened their seatbelt because they were going to land in Seoul. “Yep, Hell-o Seoul… both of them sighed, prepared for the various affairs that would occur there.

 

 

******

Chaerin walked through the Gimpo Airport with her stomach growled because of her hungriness. While looking for the nice restaurant that gonna fulfill her growling stomach, she thought about something. ‘I just arrived in here and I’ve met a strange, yet crazy boy! I miss eomma and appa, I miss Manhattan and I miss my Mike…’

 

“Yah!”

 

Chaerin sighed. In just 30 minutes, she already familiar and knew that voice so well. Who other it will be? Of course that mad boy that had bumped her and yelled her on the airplane.

 

 

"Why do you keep following me?! You crazy ert!! I’m not scare as you know!”

 

“I won’t follow you if your clothes in your suitcase fall on the floor because you didn’t close it properly!!!” That boy was holding my clothes.

 

 

No.

 

 

not my clothes..

 

 

that’s….

 

 

MY UNDIEESS!!!

 

 

“Oh my god…”

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE!!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT~~~~

QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER:

 

What would you do if EXO's Kris greet you with his "AYOO WHADDUPP~~"??

 

^^