#8. Baby, Let's Do This Together~

Stalked By y Smartass Boy

 

 Chaerin's House, Seoul, South Korea  -- 09.26 p.m

 

 

 "Oppa!! You can’t punish us... We have an explanation! Besides, I don’t want to kiss this boy!! As there are no other boy in this world!" Chaerin sneered sarcastically, glancing devilish to Kai.

 

 Chanyeol occasionally took a glance toward Chaerin and Kai who was sitting on the knees in front of him, Suho and of course his grandpa. Chaerin and Kai were getting an interrogation about “Accidental Kiss” last afternoon at Suho’s house. “Is there any reason you want to give to us, Kai?” asked grandpa calmly.

 

 “Yea, actually it was just an accident, because Chaerin’s feet stuck in the chair. That’s it. Anyway, it’s a big thing right?” replied Kai. Suho stood up, feeling upset because of his brother’s answer. “That’s easy for you to say! Do you think about her feeling?! Her pride?! It’s not going to happen if you didn’t take ehem… sorry Chaerin. Her underwear!! You want me to tell abeoji? Huh?!”

 

 “Tell him!! Tell him if that makes you happy!! You always want to know about MY PROBLEM!!” Kai shouted back at his brother.

 

 “SILENCE!” Grandpa shouted as he banged his arm stick on the floor.

 

 

 …

 

 

 …

 

 

 “Hahaha… Sorry for making you afraid. Let’s see, I’ve made a decision. Chaerin, Kai, you will get a punishment. Both of you can’t use your card anymore and can’t get a high class lifestyle that you’ve got so far. So I’ll tell your parents to block all of your card so you can’t get anything including money or even a necklace or whatever. Understand?” He explained calmly and sometimes laughing.

 

 Chaerin’s eyes widened. Yeah, how could a princess should work by herself to get a money. “But Harabeoji!!! That incident was just an accident!! Neither do I expect it to happen!!”

 

 “I punish you for your immature attitude! It’s up you, you want a better life, you should work, if not. You can be a poor people on the roadside. I’m leaving okay? Good luck! Kyungsoo, come and help me up.” Said grandpa. He walked straight to his room with the help of D.O and leave his grandchildren in the living room.

 

 “So……… now I really don’t have money? Seriously?” Chaerin asked to Chanyeol. “Hmm… let me see. NO! Yah yah yah!! Don’t laugh! You also don’t have money, Kai!” Chanyeol glared at Kai, who smiled slyly after hearing Chaerin didn’t have money at all.

 

 "AH! YOU !" Chaerin and Kai shouted together, then they got up and went to their own direction. Chaerin furiously up the stairs and slammed her door, while Kai went out the front door and heading to Suho’s house, kicking stones in front of his feet. "ARGHHHH!"

 

 “They are so cute… I’m so jealous over them…” Baekhyun pouted. “You can always be with me Baekhyun baby~~ Come here! Lemme kiss you!!” teased Chanyeol. “ANDWAE!!! Get the hell off Chanyeol! You’re disgusting!!” shouted Baekhyun. “Yeah BaekYeol couple…” Sehun whispered to Suho. Suho nodded and they quietly left that odd couple.

 

 

 Inside the bathroom, Chaerin's House.

 

Chaerin looked straight to her reflection on the mirror. “ARRGHHH!!!” And then she wiped her lips several times with water and brushing her teeth. ‘How could my y lips touched that byuntae’s super virus lips!! Disgusting!’ She thought. The she began to brush her teeth again and again and after that she washed her face. After that she looked into the mirror again.

 

 “Kai…” Suddenly , Kai’s name just came out when Chaerin touched her lips. All the memory last afternoon made her think that Kai actually not as bad as she thought. His sparkling eyes, his thick and y lips and his not so black skin drifted her mind crazily. He just so perfect!

 

 Then suddenly Chaerin woke up from her reverie. “Eh… ANDWAE!! NO NO!! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING CHAERIN!! OH MY GOD! YOU’RE TOTALLY INSANE! REMEMBER, DON’T EVER LIKE KAI, PARK CHAERIN! HAH! FIGHTING!!”

 

 “Chaerin are you okay?! Why are you yelling nonsense?! Get out! I can’t hold my anymore!!” Chanyeol shouted to Chaerin while banging his hand on the door. She immediately opened the door and smiled to her cousin “Neh oppa… here you go~ Have fun!!”

 

 

 Inside the Living Room, Suho's House.

 

 “Pch, Chaerin…” Kai mentioned Chaerin’s name when he was wearing Sehun’s lip gloss on his lips and remove it, then put it on again and remove it again. Maybe he already did that about 10 times. “Yah Sehunnie, What do you think about Chaerin?” Kai asked Sehun who was drinking bubble tea while watching TV.

 

 “She’s okay. She looks fun and a little bit crazy. Why hyung? Do you like her?” Sehun asked Kai excitedly and put an aegyo face while sipping his bubble tea like an innocent 5 years old boy.

 

 “ANIYA!!! Ehem *cough cough*… That’s impossible!” Kai rubbed his head. ‘She’s cool, pretty and cute, but not in that way.’ Kai smirked and went to his room, leaving Sehun alone at the living room.

 

 “Chaerin, you’re my next target muahahahah!!!” Kai murmured to himself before getting in the world called dreamland.

 

 

 Next Morning, Chaerin's House -- 08.30 a.m

 

 

  Chaerin woke up in this morning with no peace at all. She dreamed that she couldn’t buy a new collection of Coco channel and Dolce Gabanna. She was afraid that she cant get the latest collection of the brands. So she finally decided to get a work. Yeah, there was no other way.

 

 “D.O oppa!!! What do you thing I should work as? And where? I don’t want a difficult and dirty job.” Asked Chaerin while drinking her that had prepared by D.O. “Chaerin is asking for a job? Princess Park Chaerin is looking for a job?!! HAHAHAH Let me take a breath!!” sneered Baekhyun.

 

 “Good morning baby!!!! How was your sleep last night?! I miss you so much!!” Kai suddenly emerged from the living room and embraced Chaerin who was eating her sandwich. “Uhuk uhuk!! Go away!! Aish… I have no appetite anymore!” Chaerin slapped his hand away from her and eating her sandwich again. *is this called ‘have no appetite?? -__-*

 

 “You’re so noisy!! It’s still early Kai!! What are you doing here?!” Chanyeol got out from his room and threw a pillow to Kai. “Hehehe… Mianhae hyung…”

 

 “Hmm… You look cute together. What if you worked in kindergarten? The principal is my friend. Do you want it?” asked D.O.

 

 “I do!!” shouted Chaerin. “Awww I love kids! It would be fun!” Chaerin lope happily, imagining that she would be surrounded by cute little kids.

 

 Suddenly Kai jumped happily like Chaerin did and hugged her from behind. “You like little kids, Chaerin babe?? I’m going with you!! It would be very cute and fun if I treated those kids with you…” Kai turned Chaerin around and hugged her shoulder. “Baby, Let’s do this together!!”

 

 

 “KYAAAAAAAAA YOU’RE INSANEEE!!”

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

update!! yeah.... i did this in about 6 hours huaaaah~ i'm so sleepy... but i hope you like it kekeke~

COMMENT OKAY??? i received not so many comment, and i feel like i'm a fail author and i don't have spirit to write anymore...

Anyway, welcome to new subscribers and readers!! i hope you like it... Thank you so much!

 

 

@study_xd: thankyou! Glad that you like it^^

@zandeullie: update baby^^ I think you’re pretty too *cheesy mode on*

@Park_Yoonji: hehehe thankyou so much^^ I feel better now, thanks for your advice… update btw^^

@yDragon: Yeah I enjoy my holiday so muuuuchh kekek~ updateee^^

@laura_kims: glad that you read this story yeay! welcome to my world^^. Yes that’s Luhan… He’s so pretty right >.<

@soshified100: Kay is totally bad yeah.. maybe I’ll add some bad side about him again kekeke~ just be ready…