#13. Threaten

Stalked By y Smartass Boy

Gangnam Street, Seoul, South Korea --- 10.37 a.m

No One's POV

 

 

 

"Oppa, why are you so excited to shopping? Usually Kyungsoo oppa would do it..." Chaerin asked Baekhyun, pulling her hoodie to cover her head and brown shiny hair. Autumn wind wass cold this time, but it didn’t determine Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chaerin to go to the supermarket.

 

 "You don’t know who's going to the house this afternoon?” Chaerin shook her head, no idea what were they talking about. “You don’t know? It’s Baekhyun’s muse…" Chanyeol directly answer the question while giving her his gummy smile. Baekhyun was bulging and elbowed Chanyeol’s stomach. "Ouuchh!"

 

 "That's because you've been talking nonsense!" Baekhyun simply said.

 

 Chaerin laughed at her cousin's behavior and his friend who fought like child. Maybe they didn’t deserve to be called as an adult, yeah...just their body who grown up, their soul? Exactly like 5 years old kid. "Kekek~ Baekhyun oppa, may I ask you a question?"

 

 "Sure. What’s it?"

 

 Chaerin looked down as she continued to kick a soda can in front of her. "But if I ask you this, please don’t be mad..."

 

 Baekhyun smiled and put his arm around Chaerin. "When was I ever mad at you? Yeah right Chanyeol-ah?" He glanced warmly at Chanyeol who was eating tteokbokki that he had just bought. "Ummff nehh.." Chaerin smiled, looked at Baekhyun and Chanyeol in turn.

 

 "All right then… Hmmm… Are you… Hmmm… Gay???"

 

 

 . . .

 

 

 . . .

 

 

 . . .

 

 

 "Buahahahah!!! Give me a break! Chaerin-ah! Buahahahahh What the heck are you thinking about??" Baekhyun was holding his tickled stomach when he heard her question. On the other hand Chanyeol was busy with his tteokbokki that make his throat startled by her too. "Uhuk Eheeemm .. Well Chaerin.. You babo! Are you that stupid or what? Why do you ask such a thing? Making me almost dead!" sprouted Chanyeol. Chaerin went silent innocently, awkward to see them, she suspected there was something between them.

 

 "Look, we are not gay. We only un-separated friend since we were young." Baekhyun explained calmly. "Besides, I was quite famous among girl in my campus. So why would I have to be with him? Yet we also have the same stuff... *smack* Ouuch! Baekhyun, what’s that for?"

 

 Baekhyun hit Chanyeol's head again. "C’mon Chae, let’s just leave this fool.”

 

Chaerin laughed because Baekhyun dumbfound Chanyeol like that. "Kekeke .. C'mon oppa. Bye Chanyeol oppa!"

 

 

Kang's Mansion, Seoul, South Korea

Sera's POV:

 

 

 "I've got some information about Park Chaerin. She was a son of the Korean Conglomerate, and she lived in Manhattan, USA. She considered a smart kid and she won several dance competition. She also offered to be a model but she refused because she wanted to be a designer."

 

 I examined the documents from my assistant. 'This girl is quite dangerous' I thought. I stared at the silver balls in front of me, thinking hard.

 

 "Sera Auntieeee!!!!! Auntieeee where are you?"

 

 Suddenly my nephew came into the room, carrying his. I had told my assistant to go and played with my beloved nephew. "I'm here Eunsu-ya.. Why you looking for me? Where is your mother?" I pulled him into my lap and tickle his belly.

 

 "Stop it auntie.. Hahah.. It’s tickling me~" Eunsu sat up from my lap and went to the pile of my clothes and pulled my hat and sunglasses. Then Eunsu wore it and posing like a model in front of me. "Am I look like you now? I wanna be a model too.."

 

 I laughed. Apparently this kid was only 5 years old and he was understand about modeling, impressive. Feeling bored in the room, I took Eunsu out to buy his favorite strawberry milk. "Eunsu-ya, come with aunt. We’re going to buy a strawberry milk. You want it?"

 

 "Yes!" He answered happily. Well, I wanted to forget that brat problem for a moment. She got me pissed of because she always with Kai oppa…

 

 

 Chaerin's POV:

 

 

 I've been in this store almost 2 hours, Chanyeol oppa and Baekhyun oppa still busy with what they would cook for their guest. "Oppa~ Let's go home.. I'm sleepy.." I seduced them because I've been really lazy and tired.

 

 "Later. Sit alone first." Chanyeol oppa replied without looking at me. "Cih. whatever. Indeed, who are your guest? Surely someone a special right.."

 

 Suddenly Baekhyun oppa’s face flushed. Chanyeol conscious and started to laugh. He stopped laughing after Baekhyun was giving him a sharp glance.

 

 "Okay. Sorry Baek. Well, Michan and Sehun are coming up tonight. Do you know what food they like?"

 

 I rolled my eyes and folded my arms. "So you just cook for them? Why did not you say earlier? They like Bulgogi, Kimchi Jigae, and hmmm .. Jajangmyeon maybe."

 

 They looked at me with a passion and then hugged me. "Whoaaa thank you Chaerin baby!" after that they immediately left. And I’m alone. Great.

 

 I decided to sit in the cafe opposite the store. When I walked I feel someone was calling me "Chaerin Umma". But still I ignored it because there might be an Ahjumma named Chaerin again, and I'm not a mother so...

 

 "Chaerin umma seonsangniiiimmm!" A child bumping and hugging my legs from behind. I almost fell but a girl around age caught my arm.

 

 "Yah! Eunsu! Can’t you be careful?! Jweisonghabnida!" replied the girl as she held my hand.

 

 "Eunsu?"

 

 

 Sera's POV:

 

 

'Chaerin??!!! Chaerin umma?!! What I hear? No way he is Chaerin who I mean!!!' I smiled sweetly, trying to hide my panic face. "Ah, annyeong haseyo Chaerin seonsangnim! Sorry for Eunsu deeds, he was too excited today."

 

 I saw Chaerin directly hold Eunsu and pinch his cheeks. Then she bowed down to me. "It's okay.. Annyeong haseyo Eunsu’s …...."

 

 "Eunsu's auntie, Kang Sera." I said simply and instantly I didn’t give her a warm look again. I became impatient and just talk to Chaerin. "Can we talk for a minute at the cafe on the other side there? Eunsu, you play in the car, arraso?" I asked without looking at Chaerin and dragged Eunsu’s arms, leading him to the car.

 

 "Hmm.. Sure. What are you gonna talk about Eunsu's auntie?"

 

 "Please, just Sera. You make me look terribly old."

 

 "Okay Kang Sera. Let's go." Chaerin seemed a little scare. Perhaps because of my death glare. Ah, nevermind. It was my idea. Then we walked straight to the cafe without speaking at all.

 

 "To the point. I wanna talk about YOU."

 

 Chaerin frowned after ordering ice coffee. "Something wrong with me? Is it about Eunsu? What's this about?"

 

 I smirked slyly. Tapping my silver nail onto the table. "No.. This is about you're being too sassy for my boys especially Suho and Kai oppa! I just want to remind you, don’t go near them. You know they don’t deserve you. Okay?"

 

 Chaerin impatient leaned toward me. See me from top to bottom. "You’re so funny. I'm only friends with them. Moreover, Who are you not letting me be friends with them?"

 

 "Because they're mine!! Nobody can not take them away from me!! And they don’t deserve a like you." I took the cigarette and it with pride. I saw Chaerin now become more relaxed and looked weird. Ergh I wanted to get rid that useless thing!

 

 "Oh really? If you call me a , then what are you? Hear me Kang Sera, I'm not afraid of any excuses that you’ll try to threaten me. If you want to have them, take it. I won’t stop you."

 

 "You !! How dare you taking away my boy!! Look, I’m going to get a rid you like a fleas! Watch it Park Chaerin!" I pounded the table and stood in front of Chaerin. All the people in the cafe were staring at us weirdly.

 

 "I think I know the reason why they left you. You’re cocky, immature and selfish. I wonder if you are beautiful, in fact, but not at all." Chaerin smiled triumphantly at me and slurped her ice coffee and left. But before that, she deliberately coughing and spitting out his coffee ice into my face. Oh man!!

 

 "Oopps! My badass attitude!" Chaerin tossed her hair in front of me, and out of the cafe.

 

 

 "Kyaaaahhhhh!!!! Get ready for my revenge! I'm gonna stop you . Whatever it takes!" I came out of the cafe to my car. A sly smile plastered on my face when I have lots of evil ideas for her.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NEW CHARACTER:

Kang Sera

18 years old

Super model, actress

Kai' and Suho's ex-girlfriend

Willing to do everything to get married with one of Kim Brothers

Rich, sly, selfish (or you can say she's a bad girl)

 

 WOOOOOT WOOOT!!! I'M BACK BABY! I'M BACK!! You miss me? Of course not. Okay then kekek~ How's you guys doing? I'm extremely busy asdfghjkl~ okay, to the point: question of the chapter!

  Finally EXO has their first drama called "To The Beautiful You" or "Hana Kimi" even they just a cameo.     Tell me 3 members you like the most!!

 

Me gotta go!! Read, Subscribe, Comment, Enjoy reading! Annyeong ^^