#9. All About First

Stalked By y Smartass Boy

 

Gangnam Street, Seoul, South Korea --- 09.30 a.m

 

 

 "I can not believe I have to go to work with you, Kai." Chaerin stomped her legs and walked away from Kai who was behind him.

 

 "CIH... You think I want to work with you? Get a job somewhere else!" Kai walked ahead so he came first to their workplace. Chaerin who now is behind Kai did not want to lose. She quickened her pace. Kai became impatient and precedes Chaerin. Kai. Chaerin. Kai. Chaerin. Just like that.

 

 “Yaaahh!!!! What namja are you?!! At least you give in a bit! Yah! Babo-ya…” shouted Chaerin. She had left behind Kai so far. Kai looked back and rolled his eyes after seeing Chaerin is sitting on the sidewalk, exhausted. “Geezzz… Come here. You’re so slow.” Kai finally approached her and lifted her up.

 

 “Don’t touch me.” Chaerin slapped his hand and massaged her legs who are in pain. “Are you stupid? Baekhyun had already told you that the place is pretty far! Why do you wear high heels? Aigoo, micheosseo…” Kai folded his arms across his chest without helping her again who is in pain. “But, it hurts, stupid! I can’t go there with a swollen legs like this! Ewww so ugly!!”

 

 “Whining as much as you want!!! Aish… Anyway, your legs are ugly though its not swollen. I’m going first, okay?!! Say goodbye to your job baby!! Hahaha”

 

 "Eeehh ... Who says you get win the job?" Then Chaerin took off her high heels and stood up. "Let's race! Who is the fastest is the one who spoke first with the principal! 1... 2... 3..."

 

 Kai still remained silent, confused by her action who suddenly become too excited. ‘She’s so cute’ Kai smiled and then chased her from behind. “You can’t win over me!!!”

 

 

 10 minutes later.

 Gangnam Kindergarten, Gangnam-gu, Seoul. (a/n; i don't even know if this school is exist, if it's not, pretend it exists ^^)

 

 

 “Okay Kai, how’s my look?” asked Chaerin while she fixed her hair.

 

 “Never be worst.”

 

 “Seriously don’t joke with me right now!! How’s my eyeliner? How’s my face?” Chaerin smacked Kai’s upper arm. “Okay, okay… You look fine…” he answered her without look at her clearly. “C’mon!! it’s time!”

 

 “Excuse me, Are you Park Chaerin and Kim Jongin?” suddenly a man asked both of them. This man was young enough. Maybe he just 25 years old or probably at the same age with Suho. But really, who is he?

 

 “Yes, we are.”

 

 “Alright. Annyeong Haseyo, I’m Zhang Yixing or you can call me Lay. I’m the principal in this kindergarten. I’ve received a message from my friend, Kyungsoo. I heard that you need a job right?” Lay smiled and shook his hand with Chaerin and Kai.

 

 “That’s right. This is my portfolio. I hope you can accept me to work here.” Chaerin handed him her portfolio and gave him her best smile ever. Kai rolled his eyes, loosing his mood when he saw Chaerin grinned like crazy. “Ck. What are you doing Chae? Hmm yeah this is mine too! I can handle kids, that’s easy…”

 

 Lay laughed because of Chaerin’ and Kai’ action. Then he led them into his office and let them sit down. “I’m frankly surprised to see your portfolio. You just graduated from high school and looking for a job in this very young age. That’s pretty hard for you who haven’t experienced… I might consider you…”

 

 “C’mon Lay seonsangnim! We have expertise that the other teachers don’t have here. I can dance, maybe I could be they dancing teacher or P.E teacher. And Chaerin, she can… can… hmm……” Kai looked at Chaerin, not sure that the girl next to him had a expertise except yelling and hitting all the time. “I can speak English fluently because I’d lived in outside Korea for about 10 years and I can design too. So I can be an English teacher ort art teacher.” Answered her proudly.

 

 Lay was impressed by the enthusiastic response of Kai and Chaerin. Then he took out a papers and write something on it. “All right. Looks like you guys have been very ready to work here. You can start today. This is your schedule guys. I hope you can work well!.”

 

 Chaerin and Kai jumped from their chair and bowed down then took the paper that Lay had given. “Thank you Lay seonsaengnim! We’ll do the best!” they replied. “I’m just trying to help and we do need a dancing and art teacher since a kindergarten kids should be given a lesson like that for their brain balance. And if there’s no student around you can call me hyung or oppa. All of teachers here do that too so don’t be awkward.”

 

 "Well you can go to class now. I have to go for a while, okay? Good luck! "Lay encouraged by clenching his hands and he left the room and left. Chaerin and kai just nodded and then shouted happy because they've got the job. Yep they will begin their real lives in Seoul as a teacher and it's not bad, they thought.

 

 

 CHAERIN’s POV:

 

 

 “Aigoo, so stiff… I thought these kids would listen to me but heck, they couldn’t even stop talking.” I massaged my shoulder because of exhaustion after chasing those kids around. I thought I would deal with a nice, cute and innocent kids. But it was wrong! W-R-O-N-G! How could those 5 years old kids shed a watercolor to my favorite jeans?!! This is not heaven. Definitely not!

 

 “Yo! Park Chaerin! Wait for me!!” I thought someone called my name so I turned my head back. ‘! That stupid stalker!” I thought. What’s with this alien? Can he just not disturb my already ing life?! Better to ignore him.

 

 

 "Chaeriiiiiin Babyyyyyy! You owe me to buy a lunch!" shouted Kai.

 

 

  This time he was screaming very loud. Probably everyone in this building could hear him screaming. Because of embarrassment, I kept walking up to the teacher’s room. When I entered, my gaze fixed on a girl around my age who was reading a book. 'Well I have an idea...'

 

 "Excuse me, what can I ask you a favor ? I'm being chased by a friend of mine. Well he’s a little bit crazy. Can you pretend to talk about something important to me? Oh come on! He will be here soon!" I pulled her hand and asked her to speak. "Okay.. But you owe me an explaination okay?" I smiled and nodded.

 

 "Chaerin Ba--- Wow. I'm sorry for disturbing!" Kai entered the staff room and shouted my name, but luckily he saw me being busy. So he didn’t bother me anymore. Yeaah ...

 

 "Is he gone?" I asked the girl. "I think he is..." she replied haltingly. Looks like she went along with tense just like me. Hmm maybe she just same like me, if we saw her from her personality.

 

 I reached out my right hand to shake hands with her. "Annyeong, my name is Park Chaerin. I'm a new teacher here. I hope we can become good friends." I saw her face was smiling back at me.

 

 

 ‘I think I know this face… but who???’

 

 

 "My name is Michan. Oh Michan. I'm new too here! Its nice to know you! You seems very kind!!" girl named Michan turned to introduce herself. Now i realized that she looks like Sehun. Very similar... Or is it just my weird imagination?

 

 "How do you know with Kai oppa?? You're his girlfriend? You’re so lucky! He’s very nice and romantic yeah, sometime he’s too cheesy~"

 

 "I'm not his girlfriend. We don’t really know each other until he always get in trouble with me. Well it’s long story. But yah yah yaah!!! How do you know his name is Kai?!! I haven’t told you before..." I asked, surprised.

 

 "I've known him from about 10 years. My twin brother and him are best friends!" she said while drinking her hot tea.

 

 I frowned. "Huh? Twin brother? Friends? Do not tell me that you………….”


 “I’m Sehun’s twins!! Do know him?? This world is too small, isn’t!!”

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

update^^ wait for about 3 hours for the next chapter~ double chapter today ^^

Anyway, LAY is here~ actually i don't wanna put him as a principal but since i don't know whoelse, so i choose him^^ you don't mind right?