#4. Meet my FREAK-YET-HANDSOME cousin^^

Stalked By y Smartass Boy

 

“Oh my God… OH MY GOOODDD!!! YOU SUCH A AAAAA~ ASDFGHJKLLL” Chaerin began cursing Kai in English. He didn’t know what Chaerin said. Clearly, he only knew “Oh my God”. Furthermore, he didn’t know.

 

“Shikureo! *shut up* I don’t have a feeling for this ugly underwear! What size are you?! So small…” Kai lifted up Chaerin’s bra and looked upon her with his innocent yet annoying face.

 

“Give it back to me!! And listen, I don’t wanna have a problem or meet you ever ever ever again!! ARGHH!”

 

Chaerin took her underwear and immediately run off to the exit door. She swore she wouldn’t want to deal with that stupid boy, and she had vowed to hit and bang her heads against the desk or the nearest wall if she ever saw him again.

 

 

CHAERIN’s POV

 

“HMmpphh!! tt!!! WAEEE??? Why do my clothes have to be touched by that ??!! Babo babo babo~” I was still cursing because that stupid rat.

‘Crazy stalker! Well, I know I’m so in pretty, but I don’t know that they’re very obsessed with foreigner and willing to follow me everywhere!’

 

 “PARK CHAERIIIINNN!!! CHAERIN BABYYYYY!!!!”

 

 

I widened my eyes. ‘Who called me?!”

 

‘Well obviously it wasn’t that dumb stranger’

 

‘ARGHHH wae??!! Another freak stranger!!!!’

 

 

“CHAERINN!!! I’M HERE!!!”

 

 

Finally I saw an oh-my-God-so-tall-boy who smiling and waving at me. I smiled bravely. Well at least I wasn’t that blind and alone in Seoul. There were people who know my name and that boy wasn’t bad at all…

 

I immediately approached that boy and gave him my super big suitcase. “You’re definitely one of daddy’s servant or driver right? Take this. And thanks for picking me up in the right time!!”

 

At least he saved me from that freak’s attack.

 

“Servant?!! Driver??!! AHAHHHAHA~~ Don’t be silly Chaerin!! It’s me!!! You don’t remember me?? It’s me CHANYEOL!! Park Chanyeol! Your beloved cousin!!!”

 

...

...

...

O.O

 

 

“MWO YA??!!!!” I was suddenly had a asthma. Looking him from the top of his head to his bottom of his toe… ‘he can’t be Park Chanyeol… Impossible..’

 

Chanyeol just laughed out loud after seeing my almost-dead expression. “Calm down cousin. I know I’m handsome and tall now… Lets get to the car! Yah! Don’t starring at me like that~ C’mon honey, you can see me as much as you want after we arrive at grandpa’s okay?”

 

I shook my head. “Oo-o-okay” I answered. 'Since when Chanyeol turned into a handsome-and-super-tall-prince?? Aigoo... I missed so much memory i left after 10 years i moved to Manhattan.' 

 

 

No One’s POV

Inside The Car

 

Chanyeol took a glance at Chaerin who had been staring out the window without saying a word. Chanyeol only gave her little smile as he looked into the rearview mirror.

“Enough Chaerin… I know I’m handsome, and why you can’t accept it?? Anyway, How are uncle and auntie? Fine right? And are you hungry? Suddenly Chanyeol asked a questions to Chaerin, waking her up from her day-dreaming.

 

 “Hmm…” Chaerin just answered his questions lazily. “Of course I’m hungry.. Chanyeol-sshi can you buy me a meal?”

 

“Aigoo… You can only ask for food” Chanyeol snorted. “We‘ll arrive soon, You’ll eat some delicious food!!!”

 

“Hey, how’s Manhattan?? You definitely got upset right because your appa and eomma sent you to Korea? Well, this city is not that bad you know.

 

Chaerin sighed. ‘What a noisy cousin!!’ She thought. Finally she pretended to close her eyes, so Chanyeol thinks that she fell asleep and stopped talking.

 

“OMONA! CHAERIN!!! WHY YOU SLEEP??!! AIGOO… DON’T SLEEP! STAY UP WITH MEE~ IREONA IREONA IREONA, TURN IT UP!! *history^^* come on wake uppp..” Chanyeol stopped on the side of the road just to shake Chaerin’s body.

 

 

“ANDWAEE!!! YOU’RE SO LOUD, BABO!!! I WANNA SLEEP!!”

 

 

“You can’t just sleep the whole time Chaechae… You’ll have a fat chubby cheeks there!! You want it??” Chanyeol woke her with pierced her cheeks with his index finger.

 

Chaerin got up and took a mirror in her bag, “OMO! My cheeks! Why didn’t you tell me earlier Chanyeol-sshi?!!”

 

Chanyeol was just laughing at her panic face. “Call me ‘Handsome Oppa’ okay? Do you a house down the road? Yep, We’ve arrived at grandpa’s house!!!! Come out~ Or should I carried you bridal style? You seem not so heavy HAHAHAH”

 

“Eobseo!”

 

Chaerin stomped out, leaving Chanyeol alone in the car and walked toward the house. She wasn’t able to resist the gnawing hungry stomach. “Chanyeol oppa!! Ppalli wa!!”

 

 

Inside The House

 

Chaerin walked straight to his grandfather’s house and shouting happily “Annyeong hase--- AAAA“

 

“WAAA!!!! AIGOO!! ANNYEONG HASEYO!! Harabeoji, your granddaughter has arrived!!” Chaerin fell back, but she was lucky because Chanyeol already right behind her. She was very surprised after seeing a boy wearing only a towel hanging around the house.

 

“Put on your clothes Kyungsoo! Annyeong haseyo Chaerin-ah… You grow up so fast dear… so How are you??” Harabeoji walked toward Chaerin and hugged her. Chaerin tried to smile, but she seemed still in shock because of what had happened.

 

Suddenly there was one more boy who approached Chaerin. Chaerin thought that people would come to Chanyeol but… “YOU’RE SO KYEOPTA CHAERIN!!! DO YOU WANNA BE MY GIRLFRIEND?? HAHAHA!!”

 

“AAA~” Chaerin slapped that boy’s hand from her cheek and ran to hide behind Chanyeol’s back. That boy was laughing hard and did a man welcome hugs.

 

“Chaerin, your room is upstairs.. You must be hungry, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun had been coking for you…” Her grandfather patted Chaerin. She just nodded with a pale face. “You’ll love staying here Chae baby~ kekeke!” added Chanyeol.

 

 

“HOW CAN I LIVE HAPPILY WITH YOU FREAK GUYS??!! CRAZY… THIS IS INSANEEE!!! Harabeoji ottoke??!!”

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's Chanyeol, that super handsome face that makes Chaerin day dreaming about his own cousin keke^^

 

anyway, i'm updateeee^^ i hope you like it!!

well, i pleasee my lovely reader, comment okay? So i know if my story got better or not~ You can comment anything, once again ANYTHINGGG~~ kekeke... I won't bite you either..

 

Question of the chapter:

Who is your bias in EXO?? Why you like him/them?? Tell me the reason^^

Feel free to answer it readers!!

 

 

@Saranghaeyo_My_Boy: *jumping in happiness* Yippiee~ I was spazzing too when I saw your comment! Update^^

@SunnyDay101: Really?? Aww thankyou so much!! Btw, why you LOL-ing keke~? Is it weird or freak or …? *die in panic motion* hahah~

@achayoung: yeayea I know he such a y smartass boy^^ that’s why I love himmmm <3 (of course I love you too chingu^^) well, update^^

@HyunADanceFreak: Yea he’s a badass boy~ hahah you have a same type with me keke~

@YeKyu1004: THANKYOU!! :*:* well, I’m so totally agree with you!! Suho gonna be the best appa ever hahahha… update baby^^

@DZoieSM: Wihiiyyy I’m update^^ I’m glad you want the next chapter~