#14. I Love You, Best Friend

Stalked By y Smartass Boy

NO ONE's POV

Chaerin's House, Seoul, South Korea --- 04.23 p.m

 

Chaerin was sitting on the side of the pool, thinking what had just happened to her. Apparently, she was not that afraid to Sera but she was thinking how come Sera could be Kai and Suho ex girlfriend? Were they into relationship or what? From what she knew, Sera had bother her brain right now. "Michigesseo Argh!" She ruffled her hair and splashed the water.

 

Why this problem is getting bigger? I didn’t even know I was going to meet that Kai bastard! How I supposed to know that he’s my neighbor and my cousin’s best friend? I don’t even know his relationship with another girl and I don’t want to know it for sure. I don’t understand, why it feels like I need to care about him? I don’t know..

 

Kai walked into the living room, he found no one there. He took the cola in the fridge and walked coolly to the back porch of the house. Suddenly he saw a familiar figure, Park Chaerin, who was alone at the edge of the pool pensive. "What does that fool do over there?" Kai was finally approached her.

 

Chaerin's POV:

 

I sighed. My mind was filled with Kai and Suho scenario when they were dating Sera. I knew it's a bad habit, but I became annoyed myself. "Arghhh!" I threw my legs and splashed the water. " kkk! Why am I care?"

 

"Caring is good. Thank you for care about me."

 

I looked back. I was shocked because kai face very close to my face. 'Aish he’s scaring me!' "Hey..." I greeted him. I didn’t want to start the problem. I'm tired of fighting with him exactly. Just give what he wants, then he'll shut up, I thought.

 

"You didn’t even say anything to me? That’s; impressive! Why? What happened?" Kai suddenly sat down beside me and keep me company. Well actually, just the two of us in this house, if there was another else surely he wouldn’t sat here next to me and accompanied me.

 

"Nothing. I just... I'm not feeling good."

 

"Is it because of Sera?"

 

"What? H-how do you know ....?"

 

What?! Kai knew I was with sera? But how? Did he hear our conversation? After all, was there something between them beside that ex-boy and girlfriend? But I didn’t see him. Wait! Kai was surely a stalker. He was a sweet stalker that stalked me everyday. Yes that byuntae was stalking me at the store.

 

"I saw you at the store. But I didn’t know what are you talking about. Indeed, what are you talking about?" he asked, He looked very concern to hear about my story. Well, maybe he knew something.

 

I rolled my eyes. "It's nothing. Why do you care?"

 

"Because you looked serious and you spilled a drink into her face. Surely there is something.."

 

I nodded, my exhaled breath. "Yes there was something happen. And move away from me or that girl Sera will hurt me! Why everything had became so much difficult since you came to my life? Why you always make me in danger? Are you happy?! You can’t even let me breath and why don’t you leave me alone?! All you want is hurting me right? Really, who are you?!!!"

 

 Are you one of that murder that willing to do anything to kill me?!! Don’t be such a good in front of me, my grandpa and the others! I know you're worse than you've already been!"

 

I took a deep breath and lightly pushing Kai away from me. "Thanks for everything. I thought you were good enough.. But sorry, you're the worst."

 

I could not hold back my tears. I cried. I did not like to be in this situation. It was just like i was the villain of the stories. I thought I'm going back to Manhattan. I couldn’t stand it anymore.

 

KAI's POV

 

All I could is blinking my eyes. I didn’t believe that Chaerin would accuse me like that. I'm not evil, in fact I didn’t mean to make her feel uncomfortable or tried to kill her! No way I’ve ever thought about that. Kang Sera is too far this time! I clenched my fist full of hate.

 

I raised Chaerin to sit in my lap, let her cry whole heartedly in my arms. "Let go!" she shouted as she tried to push me further. But I still held tightly to my chest and pushed her head to my chest. Eventually she didn’t push my chest and started crying.

 

"You can cry Chae, you can punch me, scratch me, and kick me if you want." I gently Chaerin’s head. "But always know it, that I always protect you anywhere, anytime. I will not leave you."

 

"I don’t need you."

 

"Maybe you don’t need me. But protecting you is my needs. As long as you be with me, you'll be okay. Even with that stupid , you can always survive, you can always make-her jealous of you . You know why? Because you can always make me yours and I'll be there for you. "

 

That's my confession. I really mean it. Well, i just want to make her comfortable and feeling secure. She makes me crazy, she makes me do not want to see another girl. I know it because i feel it.

 

She looked up to me. Giving me her weak but happy smile. "Thank you Kai. You’re My best friend." she said while cuddling to my chest.

 

I kissed her head and hugged her, "Your welcome love."

 

Best friend? Okay ... As long as we're getting closer, I'm happy with it.  But it's okay right if I'm expecting more than a friend?

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally i made this one. It has been 10 months since my last update. Guys, i love you so much. I was busy because of school's exams and assignment. those were make me crazy. I can do an update because i've done my final test! yoohoo!!

EXO's teaser is out today. I'm dying. Kay. Bye. -love kimdee960715-