#6. We're Neighbor?! Omona!!

Stalked By y Smartass Boy

Chaerin's House, Seoul, South Korea -- 07.15 am

Chaerin’s POV:

 

 

 “Harabeoji! I’m leaving! Annyeong!” I waved to harabeoji. This morning was bright enough for jogging. Aigoo… actually I was too lazy to run. But because Baekhyun oppa said my is getting bigger, I had to do this exhausting activity. “Chaerin, FIGHTING!!!”

 

1 round.

3 rounds.

5 rounds.

 

 “Omona! I’m s tired!” I sat in the slide, wiping the sweat that running down on my neck and forehead. For people who rarely exercise, running around a small park with 5  rounds was something excruciating. I pulled out my phone, checked out if Mike had been contacting me or not. “-_- Where’s he?!”

 

 572-867xxx. Finally I decided to call him. In America maybe already midnight. But surely Mike was clubbing right now. “Pick up Mike! I know you’re not sleeping!” I panicked because he hadn’t answered the phone.

 

 “Hey Chaerin Babyyy~~ Why are you calling my BOYFRIEND in this late night?” I heard a shrill sound who answered Mike’s phone. ‘Who is she?’

 

 “Mike? Who’s that?”

 

 “WHAHAHAH!!! So, you forgot my voice already?”

 

 I began to recognize a shrill voice that answered Mike’s phone. Who else had a voice that bad if not that y, Jessica. “Give it to Mike, jess. This is not funny.”

 

 She laughed like an old witch when u mentioned her name. “Good Chae baby~ NYAHAHAHA!! Now, hang up! Mike, don’t want to see you anymore because you’re POOR!!! BYEEEE!!!” And a second later, the phone call was ended.

 

 “DAMMIT!!! MIKE YOU JERK!!! AND JESS!! YOU’RE AAAAA~ OTTOKE??” I started crying. Well they were all fake so far. After knowing I was sent to Korea, they left me easily?! Even she called me POOR?! Eat this !!

 

 “Mike, we’re done. Eat that Jess ! I’m glad that I know your bad side”

 

I texted Mike and began to cry again. I stood up from the sliding toward the swing, swinging my body forward, backward, soothing my frivolous mood.

 

 

Sehun's House, Seoul, South Korea -- 08.00 am  

KAI’s POV:

 

“Yah Jongin!! Kai!! Wake up! You’ve slept more that 10 hours!” I writhed, ‘who the hell woke me up so early?’

 

 “Kai hyung! Let’s exercise! Ireona~ Here, Suho hyung has made you a chocolate milk. Drink it!” I sat on my bed, still with eyes closed. I took the milk that sehun gave to me. “Hmm.. delicious. Who made this?”

 

"Na-ya…”

 

 I opened my right eye. ‘Heee? Suho hyung?’ And then I drank the milk. “Hyung, you should be in your home, should you? Doing a crazy tasks that abeoji gave you?”

 

 “You’re not mad at me anymore? Well, after all i’m in my house now and you slept on my bed.” He pouted and pointed at my bed. Ahem. His bed.

 

 “MWO???” I glanced Sehun sharply and give him ‘you owe me an explanation’ face. “Yah What?! I’m still upset, but you’d make me some milk and I slept on your bed soooo I don’t hate you just for a while. Sehunnie Let’s go!” I came out from the blanket and took my shoes.

 

 “Don’t exercise too much! We have to go to Chanyeol’s house because his cousin gonna be our neighbor. If you don’t come, don’t ever think you can live here. Arasso?!” said Suho hyung. Ah! How could he know I want to live here? Ashh… “Ne hyung!!”

 

******

 “At least you tell me that you stay with Suho hyung! Aigoo you embarrassed me!” I patted his head. I lost my pride. Yesterday I told him I didn’t want to live with him, but now? I even woke up on his bed and drank the milk he had made and the worst was he offered me to stay with him. Well he didn’t ask me directly, but I assume that he wanted me to stay there with him.

 

 “Come on hyung, it’s not a big deal. Let’s play swing! It has been a long time since I played that.” Sehun ran, left me behind and headed to the swing. “Hyung! There are other people sit on the swing! Tell her I want to use the swing, okay??”

 

 “Psh!! What I am to you? Your slave?! Arraso! But stay on my back!” I straightened my hair before I talk to that girl. Sehun followed behind and holding my shirt tightly. “What are you scared about? You have a manly face with chicken mental, UNBELIEVABLE!” I hissed. “I have a bad feeling hyung! I don’t know too!”

 

 Finally I was behind her, well she looked fine from behind. “Annyeong haseyo, Can you move to another place? My friend wants to play swing and you don’t seem play it at all…” She slowly began turn around and………

 

 ....

 

 ....

 

 “KYAAAAAA!!!! HYUNG HELP ME!!!” Sehun screamed when he saw the girl’s face and then suddenly collapsed. I was busy looking at Sehun, ‘ah stupid! Why did he faint?’ And I looked towards the girl’s face. “Omona! You’re a human right?!” My heart was also stop beating when I saw her face. Gosh I wasn’t expecting to see ghost in a daylight like this!

 

 Red puffy eyes, her cheeks wet because of tears, runny nose and messy hair and hopelessly holding her phone. Yeah, this appearance was enough to make everyone faint like Sehun did.

 

 “YAH! Sehunnie! Wake up! Jinjja~ You such a troublesome!” I kept nudging Sehun’s cheeks. Why this fool not even move?! And this girl wasn’t helping at all, she didn’t even speak!!! ASDFGHJKL.

 

 “Mianhae… Is he okay? Sorry I’ve made you scare. Come with me, I’ll take care of him until he gets better.” Said the girl. ‘Hmm I think I know this girl… but who?’ I thought. Then I looked at her again from top to bottom, I wasn’t sure she could take care of Sehunnie after made him faints. “Don’t worry, I’m a human. Take it easy… Let me help, my house is right there, not quite far, is it?” she added as she took Sehun’s hand to help him up. I just smiled and help her.

 

 

Chaerin's House, CHAERIN’s POV:

 

 “Lay him over here, I’ll call my oppa.” I was going to leave Sehun and his friend in the living room. ‘Am I that scary? Psh’. “D.O Oppa!! Please help me… I bring a faint boy and I leave him in the living room, please take care of him, I’m going bath first.” I approached D.O oppa who was reading a newspaper at the backyard. “Omona! What happened to you babe? Get shower okay?! You look terrible…”

 

 I sighed and went into the bathroom. ‘I think I know Sehun’s friend… Ah~ mollayo, that doesn’t matter. I don’t even remember his face.’ I took a toothbrush and started looking at the mirror. “OH MY GOD!” I snapped my self after seeing my reflection with red puffy eyes and messy hair. No wonder they asked me a human or not.

 

 

 SUHO’s POV: *finally, his POV ^^ yeay*

 

 “Where’s Kai and Sehun?! Chading boys! Are they insane, jogging for 2 hours?! Michigesseo!” I kept looking at the clock and bit my nail. ‘Maybe somebody kidnapped them? Ah! No way! They’ve grown up. Joonmyun you babo ya!’ I slapped my own forehead.

 

 

 Careless, Careless, Shoot anonymous, anonymous, Heartless Mindless, No one who care about me~

 

  “Kim Jongin (Kai) is calling”

 

 

 “YAH! Where are you? Go home, NOW! We need to go as soon as possible!” I yelled at Kai. “Hyung-ah, Sehun is fainting. Come to grandpa Park’s house. You know him right? … I don’t know! His grandson told me! I’ll see ya!” Kai said with a panicked and hung up. SEHUNNIE FAINTED? ASDFGHJKL What a troublesome! 

 

 “Kai!” I called him in front of the house. “Yo Suho hyung! Come in!'’ Baekhyun, my friend opened the door and pulled me to the living room. “Aigoo Sehunnie, you make me get a heart attack! Ireona!! I’ll buy you ice cream if you get up!” As I mentioned the words ‘ice cream’ he suddenly woke up. “Hyung you owe me vanilla ice cream arraso?! Hehe^^” Me and Kai frowned, ‘ige mwoya? What a choding!’

 

 “Hyung, let’s go! Thanks for taking care of my friend, but we gotta go” said Kai. “Actually we’ve been standing in that new heighbor’s house. Well D.O, Where’s your dongsaeng?” I smiled and stood up to welcome a new friend. “Wait a minute, Chaerin!!! Come here!”

 

 Then a seconds later a girl with casual summer dress came out. “Annyeong haseyo, Park Chaerin imnida^^ Please take care of me.” She was bending down and smiled. ‘She’s pretty’ I thought. I nudged kai’s hand who had been playing his phone. “Annyeong haseyo, Kim Joonmyun imnida, you can call me Suho, and they are my dongsaeng Kai and Sehun.

 

 “Annyeong Sehun! Kai!” She waved her hand politely. Kai looked at her and suddenly both of them cried…

 

 

 “YOU???!!!!!!”

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update!! kekeke~

Well, for this chapter i won't ask you "question of the chapter" because i'm too weak to think, maybe i'm sick or yeah what ever. My vision got blur and i'm a bit dizzy. so yeah... *author's unimportant story yeahyeah i know*

 

 

 @SunnyDay101: my biases is Suho and Kris and Baekhyun and well… I think I like all of them keke… I never asked biases on a few chappies before keke.. Don’t slap your head babe, Chanyeol won’t like it hehehe~

@maymeihua_: Aigoo that’s cute!! Poking D.O’s cheeks that’s LOLOLOLOL~

@Park_Yoonji: We have same criteria girl~ I love leader line too^^ well if I were you, I didn’t even can think straight and maybe I’ll just freezing on the stage *so embarrassing kekek~