#7. My Guardian Angel and My Hella Enemy

Stalked By y Smartass Boy

 

Chaerin's House, Seoul, South Korea 

No One's POV

 

  

 “YOU???!!!!!!”

 

Chaerin clenched her fists and bit her lower lip, holding her anger. Kai also lazily exhale into the air, not wanting to met that crazy girl. While Chaerin and Kai tried to restrain anger, Baekhyun, DO, Sehun Suho looked at each other and wonder. "So you guys have known each other?" Said Suho, cast a glance at both of them in turn.

 

 "Aniya! I don’t know him. Suho-sshi don’t misunderstand. Hahaha" Chaerin neglected her hair, trying to cover up the lie about she had ever met Kai. "Then why were you screaming? Ck, isn’t this very strange... "Baekhyun searchingly.

 

 "Yah! Chaerin-ah! We were ever met! You don’t remember when I brought your underwear?" denied Kai. 'Ha! Gotcha! '

 

 “AAARGGHH!! NO no!! Ah you’re so good at joking Kai hahaha~” Chaerin immediately jumped over Kai and shut his mouth. Then she gave them forced smiles because four pairs of eyes staring at her weirdly. “It’s not what you think about! I can explain!!”

 

 “You must tell us before your cousin come home, understand?!” threatened D.O. “You’re so lucky that Chanyeol isn’t here, if not, you could die Kai..” added Baekhyun.

 

 “Hmmpphh! Get off of me, stupid! You really want me, are you?! But nu-uh, for your information, you’re not my type. Arraseo!” Kai removed Chaerin’s hand off of his mouth and slightly pushed her. Even Kai did push her, Chaerin still closed his mouth. “Look, I’m not going to shut your mouth if you were not talking that nonsense thingy!” Chaerin whispered to his ear. Kai got annoyed and pushing her a little bit harder.

 

 “Awww! Eh…” Chaerin thought she will fall on the floor. But a pair of arm held her body. When she opened her eyes, she gasped because Suho deftly caught her so she didn’t fall. “Uh… Suho-sshi thank you so much…”

 

 

 CHAERIN’s POV:

 

 

 ‘Omona! This must be love at first sight!! Suho oppa my guardian… aigoo his charming face, his broad hands, his gorgeous eyes… And he caught me in his warm embrace! OH MY GOD! Nothing is more perfect than this!’

 

 “Ehem Chaerin-sshi? Are you okay?”

 

 I was definitely okay. But yeah, something sly came into my mind. “Aniya… I think my feet is alright. But I need rest in my room. You just continue your conversation.” I tried to get up from Suho’s arms but suddenly………

 “Awww!!!” I shouted in oh so called ‘pain’ because my legs got a cramp all of a sudden. Of course it was just acting. Yeah… How smarty I am…

 

 "Omona! Are you okay?” asked Baekhyun. D.O try to help but I gave hima  'do not-touch-me,-let-that-prince-charming-help-me' face and thankfully, he was not stupid.

 

 Suho then helped me up and guess what asdfghjklasdfghjkl  HE CARRIED ME BRIDAL STYLE! WHAT A DAY!!. "Where’s your room?" He asked, smiling. OH MY GOD! His killer smile!

 

 

 “MWOOOO???!!! HYUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!!”

 

 

 Sehun’s and Kai’s eyes widened. ‘HA! Kai, it’s not just you that can play dirty things. I can do it better than you’ I thought and smirked to Kai. “No-__- He just wanted to take me to my room because my legs are cramp, erts!”

 

 “You just lie right?! I know that!” Kai looked away. AAARGHH! How I wish I could slap his arrogant face!

 

 “Listen to her, Kai. Stop being ert. And you better come up with me okay?! Or all of you should come so you can see I don’t do anything with her. Come on Chaerin-ah.” He glared to Kai and the others, after that he gave his angelic super freakin y smile.

 

 

  KAI’s POV

 

 

 “Chaerin, remember what I said about cleaning your room? Aren’t you ashamed?” I saw D.O took some Chaerin’s clothes on the floor and put it into the closet. ‘Dirty girl’ I thought.

 

 Suho still holding Chaerin, "Hyung don’t you want to release Chaerin Noona? I'm hungry, let's eat." asked Sehun. This child was daebak! He had the same mind with me. Better to keep Suho hyung off of this crazy girl.

 

 Suddenly, one pretty hot thing caught my eyes. Hmm yeah I knew †his thing! “Hey Sehun! Look what I found! I gave this pink bra to Chaerin when we were in the airport! You must really love that, Chaerin-sshi!”

 

 “YAAAAHH!!! GIVE IT BACK TO MEEEE!!!”

 

 I lifted her pink bra and showed it to Sehun. We laughed out loud and after that Chaerin immediately screamed and jumped from Suho hyung’s arms. She chased me like Tom passionately chased Jerry. “Kyaaaaahhh! Give it to me!”

 

 

 No one’s POV:

 

 

 “Chaerin!” cried Baekhyun. “Yah, Park Chaerin! Kim Jongin! Come here!!!” added Suho. “It’s useless hyung, they won’t listen to us.” Said D.O who still picked up Chaerin’s clothes on the floor.

 

 meanwhile

 

 Chaerin still pursuing Kai. Well, she would not let him go because he carried off her underwear. 'How could he carried off my underwear?!!'

 

 "YAH! ert! Give back my bra! "Chaerin still chasing Kai though and leave the house. "Yah! Where are you going! Give it to me, stupid!" Shouted Chaerin.

 

 "Catch me if you can! HAHAHAHA!" Shouted Kai waving Chaerin’s bra. "KYAAA! Give me that!" Kai laughed and went inside his house. Then he went into the kitchen to take a drink. Kai thought that Chaerin wasn’t going after him again because he was in his home and girl usually not get into a boys house without permission.

 

 "Kim Jong In! KAI! GIVE BACK MY BRA! "Chaerin suddenly emerged from the living room, carrying an umbrella in her hand as a weapon to beat Kai. Kai choked and ran into the garden behind the house to avoid Chaerin’s attack. "Andwaeee andwaeee!"

 

 “Where else you think you can go Kai? Get it ba--- aaaaa!!!”

 

 

 *buak buak buak*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  chu~

 

 

 “Chaerin-ah!! Where are you?” shouted Baekhyun. “Yah! Chaerin! Show me your !!! CHAERIIINNN~!” added Chanyeol who just came to pick up his cousin.

 

 "Kai, Chaerin… where are you? WHAT THE YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" D.O cried when he saw Chaerin on top of kai and.........in a hot session making out position.

 

 “no no no!! Kyungsoo oppa! It's not what you think! "Chaerin got up quickly and continue to beat Kai.

 

 “Aw! It hurts, stupid! Hyung! This is just an accident! come on! we have an explanation!"

 

 Suho Chanyeol come together and gave them oh-so-scary face.

 

 

  "Both of you are grounded."

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Short and not really great update... yeahyeah i know... i'm sorry because i'm still jetlag and my brain doesn't wanna work with me so well... i hope you understand... and i promise i'll update tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow... basically i'll update this fanfic everyday before i start my school stuffs in next 5 days. SO, be happy alright??!! yippie!!!!

Question of the chapter:

 

 EXO is playing drama on SBS with title 'HANA KIMI' and what do think they would acting like?

 

feel free to answer in the comment box! and tell me your opinion about my story. YEAH! you can comment about anything because i really love comments!!!

and thankyou for those who subscribe and read and comment!!! i love guys more than anything!!