#10. Oh Michan. Oh Sehun. Oh My God

Stalked By y Smartass Boy

 

Chaerin's House, Seoul, South Korea --- 07.24 p.m

 

 

 "Why did not you say you have a twin sister, Sehun?"

 

 That afternoon Chaerin invited Michan (and of course kai even Chaerin not invited him to participate though) to go to her house. Well Sehun was also playing at home with Chanyeol.

 

 "You did not ask. Moreover, it does not matter. Yeah right Kai hyung?" he said, still playing with his mobile phone.

 

 "What! So I'm not important to you? Okay Hunnie! Do not ever say that I am your sister again!"

 

 "Well I just said is not important to tell Chaerin Noona. It doesn’t mean you're not important."

 

 "Just Chaerin. You make me feel so old."

 

 “You are!” said Sehun and Michan.

 

 Chaerin was speechless while Kai couldn’t resist his laughter. “Ahaahahha!! You hear that Chae? Your face is old! Just admit it okay?”

 

 "Aish... This twins are the same even though you're fighting! Yah, Kai, you better shut up if you don’t want these sneakers hitting above your head." Chaerin threatened him and lifting her sneakers up.

 

 Not long after, Baekhyun, D.O and Suho came. Suho just got home from work, a tired look appeared on his face and his tie isn’t tight anymore. While Baekhyun and D.O came home from their college. "Annyeong! We are home~" greeted them.

 

 

 “Uhh… Michan-sshi, ehem, how you doin?” Baekhyun surprised because there was Michan, suddenly he became so shy and nervous. “Why so formal? Just call me Michan. Where are you from oppa?” Michan asked sheepishly. He tilted his head and scratched it, avoiding his shyness habit.

 

 "You're so mean. Michan." commented Sehun and gave her a death glare.

 

 "It's okay sehun. Besides, I haven’t met her in a long time." Baekhyun replied calmly.

 

 "Looks like someone is in love ~" D.O while preparing drinks.

 

 "You better get a room~" continued Chanyeol.

 

 Michan and Baekhyun face were red with embarrassment. Even Baekhyun ears became red as well as and smoke. "Aigoo... You're cute as hell. Teasing each other sheepishly, aigoo aigoo…" D.O commented.

 

 "Aishh... Come on! You make her wants to explode. Look at her face!" protested Baekhyun, followed by Michan and his friends laughter.

 

 Chaerin eyes suddenly landed on Suho. 'Why Suho oppa so quiet? He even just smiled when we all burst out laugh. Is he having problems? Ah I do not know, I will speak to him.'

 

 "Suho oppa ... you all right? This hot tea for you. I’ll massage you, okay? My dad said it's daebak! Okay?" Chaerin took the tea on the table and gave it to Suho, and now she knelt behind him and started massaging his shoulder.

 

 

 KAI's POV

 

 

 "Ah you don't have to, Chaerin. I was fine although a little bit dizzy." said Suho hyung.

 

 Chaerin giggled and brushed her hand lightly on his shoulder. "Aahh it's okay... You....helped me yesterday..."

 

 'You helped me yesterday… Cih, it’s disgusting Chaerin!!’ I thought. “Yah! Sehunnie, let’s go home! I’m getting bored here!” I pulled Sehun’s hand who was spooning a cake into his mouth.

 

 “Mffhyung, juft a minift ohay? Mff I’m eafting rift now. And I have to take her home.” He replied while chewing his cake. URGHH I couldn’t stand seeing my brother being teased by that crazy girl.

 

 ‘Chaerin is stupid. He’s not cool, he’s old fashioned and too nice to everyone. In fact, he looks like an Ahjusshi. Why doesn’t she with Baekhyun hyung or Sehun. They’re better that Suho hyung.’ I eyed my brother from head to toe.

 

 Finally I decided to go home. I want to sleep alone. "Guys, I go home for now. I'm tired and bored here. Too many scattered aura of love. And I’m not in the mood now.”

 

 "Then I go home too. You don’t have to take me if you don’t want to Sehun." Michan said sarcastically, and then moved from the couch getting ready to go. "I'll take her. C’mon Michan." Baekhyun suddenly stood up and walked with Michan.

 

 

 NO ONE's POV

 

 

 "Yah, Oh Michan. You're angry because I didn’t want to take you home? But you can do it by yourself! You’re nineteen! You’re older enough!" Sehun snapped. Kai is already out the door, went back again after hearing a noisy sound inside. "Woah.. It will be fun!" his commented.

 

 "I’ll get the popcorn!" Chanyeol stood up and pretend to walk to the kitchen.

 

 “Laugh as much as you want! There’s no one who care about me!” Michan threw her clutch and ran away from home. “Michan!” Baekhyun chased her. “Let go! Leave me alone oppa!”

 

 Sehun let her twin sister away. "Let her do whatever she wants. Shall we watch a movie? I want to watch The Titanic. Hyung you want it?" He brought out the film and put it on the player. "I WANT! Let me grab a tissue first!" Shouted Chanyeol as he ran to get a tissue at the dinner table.

 

 Chaerin immediately took the sitting position right next to Suho. While Suho just smiled at her behavior. Kai was silent, trying to ignore the Chaerin. 'What a ' "Okay we started," shouted D.O.

 

 

 

 

 

  ROSE

I love you Jack.

*He takes her hand.*

 

             JACK

No... don't say your good-byes, Rose. Don't you give up. Don't do it.

 

 ROSE

I'm so cold.

 

             JACK

You're going to get out of this... you're going to go on and you're going

to make babies and watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady,

warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Do you understand me?

 

 

 

 

 

  “Andwae Jack… Don’t die…” cried Chanyeol. “Chanyeol-ah… ottoke?” Baekhyun cried on D.O’s shoulder. Four of them including Chaerin couldn’t hold their tears, especially Chanyeol. “Aigoo what a girls…” mocked Kai who is trying hard to hold his own tears.

 

 

Awww! The twinkle, twinkle

The twinkle, twinkle, Ho whoa~

Sumgyeodo twinkle eojjeona?

 

 

 “Ne? Annyeong haseyo, Sehun is talking.” Sehun paused the TV so he can hear the caller voice clearly.

 

 “Yah Sehunnie!!!” shouted Baekhyun.

 

 “Shut up! Mworago mom? Huh? Aniya… She left about 4 hours ago. JINJJA??” Sehun widened his eyes. Couldn’t believe he just heard.

 

 

 “OTTOKE SEHUNNIE??!! YOUR SISTER HASN’T COME HOME!! WHAT TIME IS IT?!! WHAT IF SHE HAD SOMETHING BAD ON THE WAY HERE? WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER??”

 

 “Oh Sehun you’re in trouble.”

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 double chapter today!!! wihiiiyyy~~

i hope you like it chingu~~ subscribe and comment okay??? i won't bite though...

and thankyou for those who subscribe and comment!! i love you guys... i love the other reader too.. don't worry!

Question of the chapter:

Will you go out with me tonight?

Am i serious? Yes. No. It depends on you.

 

 

@AmalinaFhauzee: Kai’s plan is on the way~ update^^

@wlndessy: update babe^^

@soshified100: aww should they get married? Hmm depends on Chaerin who will she picks kekeke~ Yeaaah Luhan eh no… I mean Michan is here!!! Hope you like it ^^

@haninhaha: huhuhu :””) *tears of joyfull* thank you so much dear… I’m so happy right now hiks hiks *sobs*

@ExoShinHyoSang: no… I won’t bite cause you’re commenting my story. I’ll bite who is not commenting *evil author* update btw^^

@Park_Yoonji: Yeaay thank you for laughing at my story^^  your laugh is my spirit kekeke^^ fighting~

@auxalia94: welcome my reader^^ wooow thank you for liking and subbing story!! Update! ^^