#1. Graduation

Stalked By y Smartass Boy

 

Manhattan, New York City, USA – 09.47 a.m

 

 

“A-yo wassup Manhattan!! Back with Sierra on 96.35 Dome FM! Let’s talk about Victoria Beckham’s fashion airport last two days.. And Rihanna who wore sam--“

 

“Turn it off!” a cold voice said out of the tiny lips of a girl who sat in the backseat of a Rolls Royce. The driver who was concentrate to drove the car, took a glance in the rearview mirror. Then his right hand was reaching for the ‘off’ button on the remote tape.

The-cold-hearted-girl in the car was turning the pages of international fashion magazine in her hand, let’s just call it ‘Italian Vogue’. Many Hollywood stars, actors-actress and models competing to get attention for the world-class fashion, made by famous fashion designers.

 

“Gorgeous! Great! Fantastic! Cute~ Freak! Bad! Okay! Bad! Bad! Bad! !” that girl commented to the models on the magazine with her index finger.

 

The black Rolls Royce finally stopped right in front of the gates of an elite high school in Manhattan. The best high school in New York and being favorite by teenagers. Manhattan International High School. It was really hard to get in this school unless you have brain and of course money.

 

A moment later, a pair of shapely legs with a long white socks wrapped, got out of the car. Suddenly, smelled the aroma of fragrant flowers, mixed with air that morning. Slender body with white sparkling skin, attracted all eyes of beholder. Her long golden brown hair with slightly curly hair and plump lips that make her looks so special.

 

Park Chaerin. The only daughter of Korean conglomerate in America called Paek Junsu and Cynthia Park, his wife. Korean-American typical girl. She had a beautiful oriental face of Asian girl, mix with tall but not so skinny body that made every girls died in enviousness. Not just that thing, Chaerin had an exceptional dancing ability. She received many offers to be a cameo actress in movies. But she refused. She wanted to be an international model or designer.

 

“No need to pick me up. And, don’t ever wear white socks while you wear black trousers, understand?” Chaerin walked away without take a look at her driver.

“Yes, Miss” he bowed politely before go back to the driver seat.

 

 

*inside Manhattan High School*

 

 

“CHAERIN!!! HEYHEY!!! PARK CHAERIN!!” a shrill-high-pitch voice surprised her. Omo! My poor ears…’ Moments later, two girls with a tight shirt and shot skirt above her knee running sassily towards Chaerin.

 

“CONGRATULATION CHAERIN BABY!! YOU GRADUATE WITH BEST SCORE!!” said Jessica, putting her arm around Chaerin’s shoulder. Right before Chaerin said ‘thanks’, Jessica interrupted her, “You know what, I bought that brand new summer collection dress by Gucci!! It’s really cutee~”

 

‘Like I care, Jess..’ Chaerin mocked deep inside her heart. She still walked, ignored her friends that chasing her around. “Heyhey Chae! Have you seen Kylie’s style today? SHE’S PLAGIARIZING YOUR STYLE MAN!! YOU MUST BE SHOCK RIGHT! HOW IS SHE..” added Gaby, tried to make her mad or slap that kid named Kylie.

 

“OH really? I don’t care..”

 

“WHAT?? YOU CAN’T DO THAT CHAERIN!!! SHE---“

 

Chaerin stopped and glared at her two people called ‘her friends’. “If she plagiarizes me, then you what? Copying me?” Jessica’ and Gaby’ eyes plopped out. “take a look of yourself first, okay” Chaerin left them, smirking like devil and walked toward her boyfriend.

 

 

“MIKE~~!!!” Chaerin shouted happily and hugging her boyfriend.

“Hey Chaerin baby!! Congratulation! You graduate with best score!!” Mike picked her up and carried her like a child.

Chaerin giggled and kissed his cheek tenderly. “Yah! Put me down Mike~” Mike took off her body and pinched her nose slightly.

 

Chaerin and Mike were the best couple. Chaerin was the most fashionable girl, while Mike was the most popular boy in Manhattan High School. Every day, there must be a new photo of Mike, just like paparazzi’s on TV.

 

 

“Are you ready babe?” Mike whispered to her ear.

 

“Of course! Pick me at seven kay??”

 

“Make sure you’re the most gorgeous girl in this world okay?”

 

“So cheesy! Well, when I’m not look gorgeous?” Chaerin winked seductively.

 

“Well, wear something y tonight~ See ya babe!!” Mike ran to swimming pool with his friend while Chaerin left, dumfounded. “You Mike~ see you!!” Then Chaerin went to dance studio, refreshing her mind by dancing all day long.

 

 

**************

 

CHAERIN’s POV

Park’ Residence, Manhattan, New York. – 07.38 a.m

 

*tok tok tok*

 

. . .

. . .

silence.

 

*tok tok tok*

 

“Hmm?” I hummed and pulled my blanket to cover my body.

 

*tok tok tok*

 

 

“PARK CHAERIN! OPEN YOUR ROOM!!! IT’S ME, EOMMA AND APPA!!!” I opened my eyes widely, what the hell mom… Like there’s no time for talk to me..

 

“Open it eomma, it’s unlock..” Seconds later I felt my eomma and appa kissed my cheeks. I giggled and struggled, trying to get off of them. “Wae? It’s still morning!! I want to sleep!! Beside, I just got home 3 hours ago..”

 

“You can sleep later on the airplane honey, anyway, CONGRATS FOR YOUR GRADUATE! We’re really proud of you!” appa kissed my cheek once again.

 

“I already packed all of your clothes, you just have to get ready and sleep in the aiplane okay?” Mom was rubbing her hand through my hair, combing it with her fingers.

 

“All my clothes? FINALLY YOU SEND ME TO ITALY!! I LOVE YOU MOM, DAD!! NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU SARANGHAEEE!!!” I was jumping on my bed like crazy and kissing my parents.

 

“Who said we send you to Italy, well… you will go back to Korea this afternoon…”

 

. . . 

. . .

'Where the hell is it?'

 

 

Wait.

 

 

Is that the place i...............

 

 

 

“WHAT?? KOREA???? YOU MEAN, SOUTH KOREA??? EOMMAAAA~ APPAAAA~”

 

 

 

--What kind of reality is this???!!!

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

YO! Wassup?!

First chapter is outt!!!

YEAAAAAAAAY!!!!

DO YOU LIKE IT???

WHAT DO YOU THINK??? IS IT GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE BEGINNING???

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!!  *i won't bite seriously*

 

@IcyKrystal21: waa~ i'm so happy that you think my story that way~~ love yaaa <3

@gitaemin2205: update baby~ hope you like it...