The Bloody Kiss

Blood Stained Love

At the morning….

Sunggyu walked to the wide window at Woohyun’s bedroom before he pulled up the thick curtain, made the morning sunlight warmed his skin. Sunggyu smiled a bit when he felt the warm and shielded his eyes a bit when he felt the sunlight pierced his eyes.

The brown haired boy quickly turned his head when he heard groans from bed. He saw Woohyun rolled his body at his king size bed, panted heavily. Sunggyu quickly remembered Myungsoo’s words that even though vampires could walk in a daylight (with the help of a certain accessory that they wore at his body, whether it a ring, bracelet, necklace, etc) it didn’t mean they like it. No, they still hate it, and even tried to avoid it as much as possible. Sunggyu quickly closed down the curtain, let it blocked the sunlight again before walked to the handsome black haired boy to wake him up. But the cute hamster quickly raised his eyebrows in confusion when he saw Woohyun’s condition.

The black haired boy panted heavily and soaked by sweats. He clutched his throat desperately while he tossed around at his bed, messed the bedsheet.

Sunggyu quickly realized what happened with Woohyun. The brown haired boy walked towards Woohyun and sat beside that black haired boy that still looked like he was in a deep sleep. “Bloodlust…eoh?” Sunggyu muttered softly.

Suited with his perfectionist nature, Sunggyu didn’t just believe and asked all what he wanted to know about vampires’ world to Myungsoo. He even went as far as to dug up some information by read some books about it at Myungsoo’s library. He knew…when he wanted to stay beside Woohyun now at least he needed to know about that bloody world. He couldn’t stay naïve and though that all the vampires were all like the one that always showed at drama and novel. Nuh, uh, that was a lie. Sunggyu knew that vampires were monster and would always be one. Every vampires, including Woohyun, must be see him as a food source and that was a fact he couldn’t avoid at all. So…if he wanted to stay beside Woohyun he must be ready with everything. When he decided to stay beside Woohyun and stepped into this bloody world, Sunggyu knew right away he was bet his life.

But still…he couldn’t see Woohyun suffered in the bloodlust like this. Deep down Sunggyu knew, if Woohyun wanted his blood, Sunggyu would give it without any hesitation. Sunggyu loved him…and would do anything if it meant that Woohyun would not be suffered.

Sunggyu sighed before he raised his hand and put it at Woohyun’s mouth, made the black haired boy shifted a bit when he smelt the scent of Sunggyu’s blood from the pulse at his hand, made his fangs elongated. When Sunggyu saw that without any hesitation, Sunggyu quickly pushed Woohyun’s fangs into his hand, made the fangs pierced his skin and draw blood. Sunggyu’s blood immediately flowed down of Woohyun’s throat, “If my blood can make you at ease, I will give it as many as you want, Woohyun…” Sunggyu muttered when he saw his blood that trickled down Woohyun’s mouth. “So…don’t hold it back anymore…don’t suffer alone…I will always be here to help you….”

Woohyun moaned lowly when he felt Sunggyu’s blood that flowed down his throat. Slowly Woohyun’s poked his tongue to Sunggyu’s hand and it to get more blood. Slowly Woohyun opened his eyes. Sunggyu that saw that immediately pulled his hand away from Woohyun’s mouth and brought his bloody hand to his mouth. The brown haired boy quickly as many blood as possible from his hand before kissed Woohyun’s lips and transferred the blood into Woohyun’s mouth.

Woohyun’s eyes widened when he felt Sunggyu’s blood at his mouth and the fact that Sunggyu kissed him. But when the black haired boy recovered from his shock, he quickly pushed Sunggyu’s head down to deepened their kiss. Woohyun quickly slipped his tongue into Sunggyu’s mouth, tried to get the metallic taste of blood at Sunggyu’s hot cavern.

After several minutes, they were pulled away from their kiss, their saliva still connected their bloody lips from all the blood that had trickled down their mouth during their blood kiss. Woohyun saw Sunggyu’s mouth that stil tainted with his blood before smiled softly and wiped the blood with his hand and his bloodied fingers.

“Thank you for the meal…” Woohyun said while he kissed Sunggyu’s forehead softly. “Your blood is as sweet as your face, Gyu-hyung….”

“Nuh uh, no greasiness at morning, please~” Sunggyu said while he stood up from Woohyun’s bed and wiped his bloodied hand with a tissue. “But…my blood make you feel a bit fine, right?” he asked.

Woohyun nodded his head while he also stood up and brought Sunggyu to his embrace. “Yes,” he said while he kissed Sunggyu’s forehead, cheeks, and mouth softly. “That’s why…thank you…. I love you, hyung….”

Sunggyu smiled when he tightened his embrace at Woohyun’s body. “You’re welcome…and I love you too, Hyunnie…” he said before they kissed each other’s lips once more, but this time in a tender, full of love, and warm kiss.


“Hoya, Hoya where are you?” Dongwoo yelled when he walked around the long corridors of Myungsoo’s mansion in search of his boyfriend. Yes, the dark blue haired boy woke up from his deep slumber to find that the other side of the bed that occupied by Hoya last night was empty. That’s why he decided to look for Hoya, that he still didn’t found until now.

“Hide and seek again, eoh? Why he always like this kind of game after he turned away as a vampire?” Dongwoo muttered while he kept walking around for Hoya.

To be honest, this Hoya really gave him frustration! He already said that he was fine that Hoya was a vampire now and that he always loved Hoya no matter what and yet that younger Busan boy kept running away from him whenever they was at the same room, and still he acted so hesitant and all. I mean what the hell, was he didn’t trust Dongwoo at all? Once again, he and Dongwoo were lovers, it was a norm to trust each other if they want this relationship to go on, right?

A sound of something broken quickly attracted Dongwoo. The dark blue haired boy quickly walked toward the source of the sound and found Hoya knelt down at the kitchen, with a broken glass in front of him. Dongwoo quickly rushed to Hoya to help him.

“Don’t come here!” Hoya yelled to Dongwoo, made the older boy stopped at his track. Dongwoo’s eyes widened when he realized that now Hoya’s eyes were crimson instead of black.

“Hoya…you need blood?” Dongwoo asked. Yesterday, Myungsoo already told all of them what they wanted and needed to know about vampires. So, to be honest, saw Hoya at that condition didn’t make Dongwoo surprised and scared at all. Dongwoo already told himself that he must be ready to throw away his life whenever when he decided to stay with Hoya (not like he wanted to die, really Dongwoo valued his life so much that he didn’t want to die if the reason was not really important (it means his parents and Hoya) but still…he knew his life would not be just some rainbows and unicorns too). That’s why he knew…when the vampires’ eyes became crimson it meant that they needed blood.

Hoya looked away with his hand clutched his throat tightly. He didn’t think that he needed to answer Dongwoo’s question, the answer was so obvious anyway…. He quickly walked away from the kitchen but Dongwoo quickly held Hoya’s hand tightly, made the younger boy couldn’t move (at least not without broke Dongwoo’s arm or something).

“Drink my blood,” Dongwoo said sternly, made Hoya immediately looked at him in shock.

“Wha...”

“Just say ‘yes’ is enough, baby, don’t need to make it difficult with so many questions,” Dongwoo said when he rose his hand and opened the first two button at his shirt, made his neck exposed. Hoya’s eyes quickly looked at Dongwoo’s neck without blinked at all, the younger boy felt that the rush of blood at Dongwoo’s pulse really invited him to bury his fangs there.

“But...”

“Just let yourself go, Ho-aegi,” Dongwoo whispered when he pulled Hoya into his embrace. “Let your body go with your animal instinct for blood, don’t fight it back, don’t deny it. Just let yourself drown into the pleasure of my blood, drink it and let my blood surge through your body, and make us become one.” Dongwoo kissed Hoya’s cheek softly. “You will not hurt me Hoya, believe me. I trust you so please…trust me too….”

And that was enough for Hoya to pin Dongwoo at the wall of the kitchen. The younger black haired boy kept looking at Dongwoo’s neck like afraid that it would disappear. He quickly Dongwoo’s neck, like a person that didn’t drink any water for weeks at the very hot dessert.

“Yes, just drink it Ho-aegi…” Dongwoo whispered while he Hoya’s hair softly. “Quench your thirst…with my blood….”

And as soon as Dongwoo finished talking Hoya opened his mouth, showed a pair of sharp fangs before buried it deep into Dongwoo’s neck. Dongwoo flinched for a bit when he felt the sting pain at his neck and hold Hoya’s slim waist tighter.

Hoya drank Dongwoo’s blood hungrily. The taste of Dongwoo’s blood was so delicious at his tongue. So sweet…so perfect. Hoya felt Dongwoo tightened his hold at his body when he kept drinking the dark blue haired boy’s blood. The younger boy moaned softly when he felt the sweetness of Dongwoo’s blood flowed down his throat.

After several minutes, Hoya pulled away with Dongwoo’s neck with blood still trickled down from his mouth. He looked at Dongwoo for a moment before crushed his (still) bloody lips to Dongwoo’s, catched the older one’s lips into a passionate, heated kiss.

Dongwoo itself, when he felt Hoya’s lips touched his lips and tasted his blood at their kiss immediately wrapped his arm around Hoya’s neck to gripped, or even clutched, Hoya’s hair tightly, like he afraid that this Hoya was just a beautiful illusion that would disappear when he opened his eyes to the reality. Dongwoo moved their body closer, to the point that their body was just separated by their clothes.

The sound of their tongue heard when Hoya, that started to drown into his lust, pushed his tongue into Dongwoo’s mouth, trailed it along the inside of the dark blue haired boy’s mouth and met their tongue together. Hoya felt that Dongwoo clutched his hair tighter when their ‘quite intense’ kiss held for several minutes. Hoya that understood what was Dongwoo meant quickly separated their lips, let Dongwoo took a breath to fill his lungs with air after their intense kiss. After he done Dongwoo smiled widely and embraced Hoya once more.

“Don’t try to run away again, ne? Especially because of stupid reason like you are afraid to hurt me and all that bull,” Dongwoo said while he wiped his blood that still trickled down Hoya’s mouth with his hand and brought it to Hoya, let the younger boy it until it clean from his blood. “Because I trust you Hoya…so please…trust me too, okay?”

Hoya just kept silent for a moment before nodded his head slowly and that was enough for Dongwoo to smile and kissed Hoya’s forehead tenderly before walked out of the kitchen with their hands linked together.


Myungsoo opened his eyes when he felt the sunlight streamed down to his bedroom. He frowned for a while before threw a cover up to his head to block the sunlight. Really, yesterday and today he felt so tired, he wanted to rest, not woke up because a stupid sunlight.

Suddenly Myungsoo felt the warmth of the sunlight disappeared. The stoic black haired boy quickly threw the cover back to see Sungyeol hold the curtain that now was pulled down to cover his wide window, made the sunlight was blocked by the curtain.

“Good morning, Myungie~” Sungyeo chirped happily. “Have a nice dream?”

Myungsoo sighed before moved up and sat at the edge of his bed. “Why are you still here?” Myungsoo asked while he ruffled his hair in frustration. “I already said that I can’t love you, Yeol. You are human and I am a monster. We are different from Woohyun and Sunggyu-hyung or Hoya and Dongwoo-hyung, at least Woohyun and Hoya had been a human before but I…I am a monster since the start. We can’t be together, and I don’t have any feeling to love you back.”

Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo blankly before walked out towards Myungsoo with a smirk at his face. “Really?” the choding boy asked in a husky, seductive voice. “Can you proof me that you don’t have, at least, interest to me?”

“What are you saying?” Myungsoo snapped but his eyes widened when he saw Sungyeol grabbed a knife from the fruit basket at his table and slice his finger, made blood trickled down from the wound.

“ this blood and tell me that it is not arousing you,” Sungyeol said. “If, even for just a bit, my blood attracts you enough to make you drink it, then it is bull if you say you don’t have any feelings for me.”

Yes, Sungyeol knew from their conversation last night that the blood of the people/vampires that became an object of interest of a vampire would stand out between others. More deeper the feelings that a vampire had to a person, the more delicious and sweet their blood would be for them.

Myungsoo immediately looked away from the wound at Sungyeol’s finger. He would lie if he said that the choding boy’s blood not interest him. For sure, Sungyeol’s blood invited him, to the point he would felt hunger for it even if he just saw it slightly.

“Myungie~” Sungyeol whispered when he wrapped his (uninjured) hand toward Myungsoo’s neck while he touched Myungsoo's lips with his injured finger, smeared a bit of blood at Myungsoo’s lips. “What’s wrong? Don’t you want it?”

Myungsoo, hesitantly, Sungyeol’s blood from his finger. And he instantly regretted it when he felt the sweet taste of Sungyeol’s blood at his mouth.

Because he felt the sweetest taste that he ever had until now from Sungyeol’s blood. Myungsoo, unconsciously, quickly held Sungyeol’s hand tighter and the wound clean, made Sungyeol smirked.

“You want it right, Myungie?” Sungyeol whispered seductively while he his own blood from Myungsoo’s mouth. “Don’t deny it…. I know my blood attract you, seduce you…and now when I am here to give it to you shouldn’t you take it for granted?”

And that was the last straw for Myungsoo, because the next time he realized what he had been doing he found himself Sungyeol’s wrist and buried his fangs inside, made blood trickled down the choding boy’s wrist. Sungyeol smiled when he saw Myungsoo drank his blood in pure enjoyment and lust. He quickly rose Myungsoo’s head up, made the stoic black haired boy met his eyes. Sungyeo smirked again before he kissed Myungsoo’s lips, tasted his own blood at Myungsoo’s mouth.

“It’s okay if you still not believe me enough to let me enter your life and it’s alright if you still don’t admit that you love me back,” Sungyeol said. “But I can’t forgive you when you say that you don’t have any feelings to me because that’s absolutely a lie. So…never lie to me like that again, okay?”

Myungsoo just could nodded hesitantly before Sungyeol smiled and pecked his forehead, cheeks, and lips softly. “Good boy…” he said. “That’s why I love you….”


Sungjong entered the mansion and frowned when he smelt the different scent of blood penetrated through the air of the mansion. The youngest brown haired boy quickly shook his head before sighed loudly.

“Really…are they really that desperate like bunnies in heat to drink blood?” Sungjong whispered. “Until make the scents of blood flew everywhere like this. It’s a good thing I already drank some blood or maybe this mansion will be a slaughter house.” A smile formed at the brown haired boy. “Well…that’s alright, enjoy everything when it is still can,” Sungjong whispered. “Because the storm…will come soon….”


 

Really...this agressive side of Yeol started to creep me out, maybe it is better if I make him become a vampire rather than Myungsoo, I mean really, his agressiveness is really suit a trait of a vampire LOL XDD anyway...don't you think that Dongwoo and Sungyeol is agressive here while Sunggyu still the innocent one :) really, I think I never can make Sunggyu let go of his 'innocent' nature. well...but that is another story altogether. anyways...if you hope Myungsoo become agressive (again) wait for another time, I promise I will make it but not now XDD (because our MyungMyung still insecure about his feelings toward YeollieXD)

and for the comment:

mitsuchan: Well...maybe this chapter will spazz you more? I hope so XDD Anyway, I will make the drama for the next chapter, so please wait for it, and thank you for your comment XDD

cookiemob: Yepyep, our Sungyeol now become so y. Make me missed the choding boy -sobs- anyways, I will reveal who the 'bad guys' at the next chapter, so please wait for it XD and thank you for the comment X)

dragonfly18: Yes...Sungyeollie is so hot and now he become...hotter? -getbricked- well, if you want to know who the 'bad guys' are please wait for the next chapter, okay? XD thank you for comment X)

uuleunhaecloudy: That's what I'm afraid, maybe I switched Sungyeol and Myungsoo's personality but well...in ranking king their personality seemed to be switched anyway. so really, I am not surprise to make Sungyeol become an agressive one instead of Myungsoo now, but don't worry, like I said Myungsoo have his own time to be agressive XD thank you for your comment XD

MikiQi18: Thank you so much for like it, it really make me happy XD I hope you will like this chapter too! Thank you for the comment :)

ScarlettRoses: Well I will reveal who they are at the next chapter so please wait for it, okay XD and thank you for liking my story, I hope you will like this chapter too XD thank you for comment X)

Well...anyway, thank you for all the subscribers and comments that I receive! It really make me day and I am very grateful for it! And please keep subscribe and comment since it will make me so happy! You are so kind guys, I love you ^____^

Okay, I'll try to update the next chapter soon, so please wait for it patiently okay? Once more I love you guys, Annyeong!