The Bloody Flash Of The Past

Blood Stained Love

“So, how is Myungsoo?” asked Suho when all of them (including Luhan and excluding Baekhyun) sat together at their big mansion’s living room. Chanyeol, that had been busy texted together with Baekhyun at his phone glanced from his cellphone and shrugged.

“Still as icy and boring as ever,” he said nonchalantly. “There’s nothing different with him…I think.”

“Except his feelings…for that human,” said Kai while he closed his eyes in tiredness and leaned his head at Kyungsoo’s shoulder. Kyungsoo just smiled and rubbed Kai’s shoulder in relaxing manner.

“Do you…know anything about the human?” asked Luhan softly from his seat beside Sehun. Sehun just ignored all the conversation because he was busy playing with Luhan’s hand.

“Except that his name is Lee Sungyeol and he is older than Myungsoo, then…no, nothing,” said Chanyeol. “But from what I see he is…seems more cheerful and lively than Myungsoo, opposites attract I see.”

Kai snorted when he heard Chanyeol’s statement. “Everyone is more lively than Myungsoo-hyung! He is the most stoic and emotionless person I ever know anyway!” he said, made Chanyeol laughed immediately when he heard the younger boy’s sentences.

“Ah…enough,” said Suho when he rubbed his forehead in frustrations. “From what I see from all the newborns at Myungsoo’s mansion, there is no problem with them. They seem…fine, except a bit hot-tempered. So…there is nothing wrong.”

Kyungsoo nodded his head hesitantly. “Except…that they have human lovers too…both of them,” said the black haired boy while he still rubbed Kai’s shoulders. “So…actually their problems are the same as Myungsoo’s.”

“So…what will we do?” said Sehun hesitantly, made Luhan glanced for a moment to the taller brown haired boy. “We can’t just attack them blindly without any understanding….”

“Just…just keep an eye to them again,” said Suho. “I don’t mind them fall in love with human if there is a guarantee they will not busted us to another human, which is near impossible except they turned their lovers to vampires too, even with that, near impossible for human to live in the same area with vampires.”

“Why not?” Sehun asked innocently.

“Sehun~ don’t you will be suspicious if people that live next to you looks no different at all, still as young as thirty years ago or so, even the dumbest people in the world will suspect something amiss,” Chanyeol said to the youngest boy between us. “Not added with bloodlust and all too.”

Sehun just hummed and nodded his head softly while he tried to think about Chanyeol’s words.

“But to turn them into vampires…you understand, right? It is very forbidden,” said Suho while he bit his nails. “In vampires world to turn humans into vampires are forbidden except if the humans are in critical conditions or near death.”

“So…there is nothing that we can do for now…” said Kyungsoo hesitantly. “…Except keep an eye for them again?”

“Yes,” said Suho. “And stop them if it is necessary.”

Everyone nodded their heads before scrambled away to do any activities at the house. Suho walked into the library to continue reading, Chanyeol walked back to the school because he didn’t want to let Baekhyun alone at the school, Sehun and Luhan decided to just acted lovey dovey with each other while watching television, Kyungsoo decided to cook dinner at the kitchen, and Kai…he decided to enjoy the wind from the balcony.

Kai looked at the scenery of the garden beneath him with hesitant, unsure gazes. He felt hesitant…because he knew that there was something at Myungsoo’s past…and also other people at his clan. He knew that there was something Myungsoo hide so much about that Lee Sungyeol, something so deep…and maybe would destroyed vampire senate and their world and all….

“Kai?”

Kai immediately turned around when he heard the voice that called him. He saw Kyungsoo stood at the entrance of the balcony with worried expression at his face. Kai smiled when he saw the older boy. “What’s wrong, Kyungsoo-hyung? Is there something wrong?” he asked while he smiled sweetly.

Kyungsoo just sighed and walked to the younger boy’s direction. The black haired boy pulled out a tissue and wiped the younger boy’s lips, made Kai looked at Kyungsoo in confusion.

At least until he saw the red stain at the tissue that Kyungsoo had been used to wipe his lips. Kai immediately covered his mouth when he realized that unconsciously he had bit his lips hardly until it bleed.

“Are you thinking of something?” asked Kyungsoo firmly to the younger boy in front of him. “You just bit your lips when you are thinking about something.”

Kai looked hesitant to answer the older boy’s question in front of him. He promised Sungjong…to never say anything about that but he…he wanted to tell Kyungsoo about it. He never can lie to the older boy, didn’t know why. One side of his heart wanted to share this…secret, to release all the hesitation and dilemma that he felt all this time.

But he couldn’t…because he already promised to someone, and he didn’t want to break it.

Kai smiled and shook his head. “No, nothing,” said Kai. “There’s nothing wrong….”

Kyungsoo looked at the younger boy in front of him in suspicion. It was very rare for Kyungsoo to hear Kai lied like that to him. Usually the boy was always open to him, always willing to share anything to him, especially something that bothered him, no matter what happened, and now….

“Are you sure?” Kyungsoo asked. “You…you not lie to me, are you?”

“Why I must lie to you, hyung?” said Kai in a childish whine. “It’s true, there’s nothing wrong! Believe me!”

Kyungsoo just looked at the younger boy in front of him with suspicious glares that made Kai averted his gazes away from the black haired boy before just sighed and slapped Kai’s cheek softly.

“Okay, I believe you for now. I will not force you to say anything that you don’t want, but please…don’t burden yourself with secrets that you can’t bear, okay?” Kyungsoo said. “Don’t suffer yourself for something just because other people ask you to keep alone. Tell me or the others about something that burden you, because….” The black haired boy looked at the younger boy in front of him intently. “…Because we’re a family, right?” he said.

Kai looked surprised to hear Kyungsoo’s sentences before a wide smile appeared at his boyish, handsome face. He immediately hugged the older boy in front of him, made Kyungsoo staggered from the sudden attack. “Thank you, hyung~ I love you~” said Kai cheerfully to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo just smiled and ruffled the younger’s black hair. “Idiot boy,” Kyungsoo muttered softly. Suddenly they heard the sound of the door opened and closed. “It looks like Chanyeol and Baekhyun already back, now come on, let’s go inside.”

Kai just smiled and nodded his head cheerfully while both of them walked into the mansion with their hands intertwined.


Hoya softly opened his eyes after his deep sleep. The black haired boy rubbed his eyes sleepily when he realized that it was already afternoon. He just raised himself from the sofa but stopped itself when he felt something slide down from his body. Hoya looked down and saw a blanket covered his body. He smiled when he felt the warmth that seeped through his body. He immediately looked in front of him, towards the front door.

But his eyes widened immediately from what he had been saw in front of him.

He saw a little boy, around seven or eight years old, sat at the floor while played with his PSP. The boy looked so absorbed with his game, played intently with a smile formed at his lips.

The boy…he…Hoya recognized the boy. He really recognized him.

The boy…it was him.

Suddenly another little boy, around one year older than him came towards him with a dinosaur plushy clutched at his hand. The boy ran to him with a wide smile at his lips while he hugged himself.

“Ho-aegi~” the older little kid that hugged him whined when little Hoya still played the PSP without any care for him. “Why are you ignoring me? I’m your husband~”

Little Hoya just snorted when he heard the older kid’s sentences. “…yet. No matter how much you claim yourself as my husband you still not propose to me properly, Dongwoo-hyung so to claim yourself as my husband at this rate is too early!”

Hoya’s breath caught at his throat when he heard his words. He…he knew Dongwoo since he was a child? Even promised…to marry him? But…but…he surely never remembers that he ever knew Dongwoo…before they met each other at the dance club ten months ago.

Little Dongwoo pouted a bit when he heard little Hoya’s sentences. He tightened his hug to little Hoya’s body. “But Hoya~ we will get married one day in the future~ so I will be your husband~”

“Yeah~ it’s true…one day,” little Hoya said. “And not today~”

Little Dongwoo immediately looked like a kicked puppy (or maybe a kicked dinosaur), made little Hoya turned around and smiled when he saw little Dongwoo’s expression. “Well…hyung~ you’re not my husband today but you still will be one at the future,” said little Hoya while he hugged little Dongwoo’s body tightly. “So don’t pout~ I will be sad if you do….”

Little Dongwoo looked happy almost immediately when he heard little Hoya’s statement. “You…Hoya…you love me right?”

Little Hoya smiled when he heard little Dongwoo’s words. “Of course~ forever and ever I will always love Dongwoo-hyung.”

“Hoya? Hoya!”

Hoya blinked his eyes for a moment before realized that now Dongwoo stood in front of him with a worried expression at his face. The children that he saw not a moment ago already disappeared, made Hoya wondered what was that about.

“Hoya, are you alright?” asked Dongwoo while he pulled Hoya to stand up. Hoya looked at Dongwoo’s face blankly while he raised his hand and held Dongwoo’s face, made the dark blue haired boy blinked in confusion.

He…he surely never remembers that he ever knew Dongwoo before when he was still a child. But…that scene that he saw…what was that? A memory? Or just stupid hallucination?

Dongwoo held Hoya’s hand at his cheek tightly. “What’s wrong? Is there something wrong with me?”

Hoya immediately shook his heads. “No, nothing! I think I just half asleep, so I see a strange hallucination,” he said. “I’m sorry for make you worried.”

Yes…it was not the time to make Dongwoo worried for something weird. If it just hallucination, let it be hallucination but if it was a memory…Hoya must knew more about that before he even made Dongwoo worry.

After all Dongwoo also…never mentioned that they ever knew each other before so…whatever he saw before must be just stupid hallucination…right?


Sunggyu opened his eyes softly when he smelt the sweet fragrance around him. the brown haired boy, now around fifteen or sixteen immediately yawned while he rubbed his eyes cutely before his eyes widened and his mouth hanged open when he saw his surroundings.

White and red rose petals scattered around his room and bed. The rose petals were everywhere, at his bed, floor, table, chairs, everywhere, gave the atmosphere of serenity and romance, nice fragrance of the roses smelt softly at his nose, being blown softly by the wind from the wide balcony door that he let wide open before sleep. Sunggyu saw that he now wore white shirt and black pants, blend nicely with his now white bed sheets that also full of rose petals. Beside him there was a bouquet of white and pink roses that tied with a white ribbon. Sunggyu picked the bouquet, smiled when he felt the softness of the petals at his hands.

 “Do you like it?” a voice sounded from the entrance of the room. Sunggyu turned around and saw black haired boy came into his room. Sunggyu smiled and embraced the boy fondly with a smile at his lips.

“It’s so…beautiful, Hyunnie,” said Sunggyu while he clutched the black haired boy’s shirt loosely. “I love it. Thank you so much~ it’s so kind of you~”

“There’s something else that I want to give to you,” said the black haired boy while he reached into his pants’ pocket. He gripped Sunggyu’s hand and gave something to the brown haired boy. Sunggyu looked at his hands and saw a small jar that carved beautifully. Inside the jar there was a red rose that looks like it had been hardened by resin. Sunggyu looked entranced to the rose for a moment before looked back to the black haired boy in front of him.

“I heard that the rose is just being bloom once in every ten years,” said the black haired boy while he caressed Sunggyu’s cheeks softly. “So I give it to you since it is so beautiful.”

“But…why…” Sunggyu stammered. “Something so beautiful like this….”

“You also beautiful, Gyu-hyung…” said the black haired boy while he smiled widely. “That rose suit you.”

“But still there are other people that more beautiful than me….”

“Sunggyu-hyung, for me, you are the most beautiful person in the world,” said the black haired boy while he kissed Sunggyu’s forehead lovingly. “Because you’re my beautiful future wife, right? So of course for me you are the most beautiful person in the world.”

Sunggyu blushed while he heard the black haired boy’s statement. “I…I am not your wife!”

“…Yet~” said the black haired boy while he hugged Sunggyu. “But we are fiancée, so you will be my wife in the future~ I love you, Gyu-hyung~”

Sunggyu huffed for a moment before smiled sweetly once more. “I love you too, Hyunnie…thank you…Woohyunnie.”

“Woohyun…” Sunggyu muttered softly in his sleep. Woohyun who heard that looked away toward the sleeping Sunggyu beside him before smiled and put the little jar at the table beside him, hugged and kissed Sunggyu’s forehead and lips tenderly.

The similar little jar with the red rose like the one in Sunggyu’s dream.


Sungyeol pouted when he sat alone in the classroom. He swung his feet around with pouty lips.

“Where is Myungie?!! He didn’t come back at all since he went out to meet Sungjong!” Sungyeol yelled in frustrations. “Stupid Myungie!”

Accidentaly, in his frustrations, Sungyeol knocked down Myungsoo’s bag beside him, made all the things inside scattered at the floor. Sungyeol cursed for a moment before knelt down to pick all Myungsoo’s things and shoved it back into the black haired boy’s bags but his hands stopped when he saw a beautiful ring at the floor. Sungyeol frowned and picked the ring.

“Is this Myungie’s?” Sungyeol muttered softly while he examined the ring. “It is a very beautiful ring, wonder who is the one….”

Suddenly Sungyeol felt a shot of pain at his head. The brown haired boy immediately clutched his head when he felt the throbbing pain at his head. Sungyeol groaned in pain at the pain at his head before he saw a flash of…memories?

Sungyeol smiled when he felt the warmth of the sunrise at his skin. The black haired choding boy closed his eyes to enjoy the warmth.

At least before he heard a soft groan from the bed behind him. Sungyeol smiled while he closed the curtain again before walked to the bed and shook the body at the bed.

“Myungie~wake up~ it’s already morning,” said Sungyeol while he smiled widely. Myungsoo, that now was half awake just grunted and buried his face to the pillow.

Sungyeol pouted when he saw emotionless response from the black haired boy. “Myungie! You are the one that ask me to come to your room at morning and this is how you repay me?!! Stupid!” Sungyeol yelled while he smacked Myungsoo with pillow.

Myungsoo just laughed while he dodged the pillow’s attack before grabbed Sungyeol’s hand and yanked his upwards, made the taller boy fell on top of him.

“Sorry, Yeollie…” Myungsoo said while he caressed Sungyeol’s hair. “I just want to be ready….”

“Ready for what?” Sungyeol asked while he tilted his head cutely. Myungsoo smiled while he grabbed Sungyeol’s hand and caressed the taller boy’s fingers.

“Close your eyes please Yeollie…” said Myungsoo softly. Sungyeol immediately looked in confusion before obeyed and closed his eyes.

Myungsoo smiled and reached into his shirt’s pocket and grabbed something. He immediately put the things he held to Sungyeol’s hand. Sungyeol immediately opened his eyes when he felt something at his hand.

And his eyes widened when he saw the beautiful white gold ring at his ring finger. The taller boy looked at Myungsoo, seemed lost for words. “M…Myungie?” he stammered.

“Well…we are always together since we are child,” said Myungsoo while he played with the ring at Sungyeol’s finger. “I always love you so at least I want to properly propose you, to…you know, ask you properly to be my wife and all.”

“But since I’m not old enough yet…I can’t propose to you now. So please bear with this cheap couple rings for a while until I become old enough to ask you to marry me, okay?” said Myungsoo while he kissed Sungyeol’s hand’s lovingly. Sungyeol just being silent when he heard Myungsoo’s words because he still seems so lost for words.

“In the future…I promise you, being fiancée or not, I will ask you properly to marry me in front of both of our families. I will give you the real gold ring for you,” said Myungsoo while he smiled sweetly to the taller boy. “So…you want to wait for me, right? Just for several years…until I am old enough to make any choice without anyone to intervene me. I am promise…I will give you the most beautiful gold ring with the promise of my eternal love for you…in the white altar that you always dreamed about….”

Tears fell from Sungyeol’s eyes when he heard Myungsoo’s words. He sobbed loudly while Myungsoo smiled and wiped the tears from Sungyeol’s cheeks before kissed the taller boy’s softly. Sungyeol closed his eyes and enjoyed the kiss that had been given by Myungsoo. He clutched Myungsoo’s black hair when the kiss became a bit ‘more extreme’ before Myungsoo pulled away and separated their kiss.

“You’re everything for me, Yeollie…” Myungsoo whispered. “You’re the only one that I want, you’re the only one that I need, and you’re the only one that I love.” Myungsoo raised his hand and caressed Sungyeol’s red lips. “That’s why…I ask you to wait for me. You want to wait for me to propose you, right?”

“Yes,” Sungyeol said while he smiled sweetly with tears of happiness fell from his eyes once more. “I will wait for you forever, until you’re really propose me in front of everyone.”

Myungsoo smiled when he heard the taller boy’s answer before kissed him once more tenderly and full with eternal love between both of them.

Sungyeol clutched his head in confusion. He…had he ever knew Myungsoo before? But no…no, he never knew Myungsoo. He surely never met the black haired boy before they met at this school.

Then…how could they be fiancée? And even promise to marry each other?

Sungyeol eyesight started to blur when he tried very hard to remember Myungsoo. It didn’t need a long time for Sungyeol to see darkness and fell unconscious at the class floor, still clutched the white gold ring tightly at his hand.


 

Author note:

Okay~now anyone understand what is their relationship at the past, right? Do you like it :D? I hope so X) Well...I will try harder for the next chapter so I hope you will keep reading my fanfic, okay guys? XD I really love you all~

And for the comments:

uuleunhaecloudy: Well...I will not say anything about Dongwoo yet, but I think you can imagine what is his relationship with Hoya now, right? And MyungYeol too, do you love it? X) thank you so much for your comment and I hope you love this chapter XDD

dragonfly18: Yes, they met before and their relationship is a bit deep too~ :) And yep, the last chapter MyungYeol kissed, and I hope you love the MyungYeol moment in this chapter too XD thank you so much for your comment and I hope you love this chapter X)

pripri: Yep MyungYeol is lovers at the past but why Yeollie forget it? Well...I hope you will keep read my fanfic XD thank you so much for your comment and I hope you love this chapter XD

RIE0516: Thank you so much, I hope you will keep love my fanfic XD -bow- thank you so much for your comment and I hope you love this chapter XD

mitsuchan: Of course, I love my possessive Woohyun! Well...if he let Sunggyu go he is the one at loss anyway :P -getshot- well...here I add a bit of their past, I hope you love it! thank you so much for your comment and I hope you love this chapter XDD

As usual, thank you for all the subscribes and comments that I receive! It really make me happy, and I'm really appreciate it, guys! You guys are so kind, thank you very much -bow-

okay, as usual too I'll try to post the next chapter as soon as possible! So, please wait for it patiently okay? Please keep subscribe and comment, since it will make me happy and make my days, guys! Okay everyone,  I love you! ^______^