Chapter 2

We Belong Together

Bom ran. She didn't care about running in the middle of the road she would go right through the cars anyway and no one saw her so what was the pont of looking where she was going.

She din't know where she was suppose to look but she went to the place where she was almost hit by the truck.

She needed him but she didn't know how to call him.

She didn't know what his name was.

She only knew what he looked like as she would dream of him every night since that accident. There had a way to call him or grab his attention some how. 

Bom closed her eyes and thought of his soothing voice. The voice which always calmed her down. All she had to do was think of this voice and slowly she thought about his face. His gentle smile. She suddenly felt like she was being lifted off the ground but she kept calm. For some strange reason she felt that it was the right thing to do. 

The next thing she knew she was on a field. Green. Tha's all she saw. She was alone but she felt more comfortable here. 

She looked around blue skys and greet field. She felt like she knew this place.

She walked but didn't know where she was going.

She kept on thinking of him as she walked hoping he would show up but he didn't.

Suddenly her head pounded.

She saw a little girl running around with faceless children.

Faceless was the wrong word because she just couldn't see their faces but she could clearly see that girl's face...

Suddenly she came back to reality. She was still alone but this time she was in a room...on a bed.

There was a window and she saw that the sky was no longer blue but it was black. It was dark outside. She didn't understand how she got here and why she was here.

And then that is when he walked in.

She stood up at once.

Her eyes widen.

"Choi Seung Hyun"

HA! Bet you thought it was Young Bae! Well here is the twist its T.O.P! Anyway, i'm back from the exams and I just finished them today but I decided to update eventhough I really wanna sleep right now but here ya go. And I would just like to thank everyone who has subscribed to this story. Before anyone askes this is still a Bombae story and not a Topbom story. Anyway hope you readers like the new chapter tell me what you think in the comment section bellow and I'll update soon. Your comments would help me improve this story and will also motivate me to up date so yeah feel free to leave a comment. Bye!