Chapter 9

We Belong Together

Bom woke up to the noise of people talking. She gets out of bed and opens the door a little and hears a conversation between Seungri and Chaerin.

"We can't let her see him in this condtion, why don't you understand you idiot!?" Chaerin said to Seungri.

"But she should know he is safe" Seungri argued.

"But he is not in the right condtion!"

"He said he wanted to see her!"

"We can't let them met and that is final!"

"Meet who?" Bom's curiousity got the better of he and she spoke up getting the attention of both Chaerin and Seungri.

They looked at her. Seungri smiled smugly while Chaerin looked shocked.

"I guess I win then" Seungri said and Chaerin glared at him but she sighed.

"Come with us Bom" Chaerin said and the two led her to the medical room.

"What's going on?" Bom asked as she say Minzy and Daesung looking worried but her question was ignored.

"How is he?" Chaerin asked.

"Better. He coould use a lot of rest and a lot less stress" Minzy said facing Chaerin.

"He was badly beaten but him but he should be fine" Daesung said.

"Take Bom to him" Chaerin said and minzy nodded.

Bom followed Minzy and gasped when she say him, Jonghyun.

She ran to him.

"Jonghyun!" she said shocked to see his badly bruised face and this hand which had been bandaged. There was to taces of blood but she could only imagine the amount of blood he lost and all of it was caused but him, Choi Seunghyun.

"Noona" Jonghyun chocked.

"I'm here...I'm so sorry, we shouldn't have left you" Bom said looking sadly at Jonghyun.

"Don't woory, I'm fie noona" Jonghyun tried his best to smile.

"I'll take care of you, I promise" Bom said as she held his bandaged hand.

He smiled and said "You always did" which confused Bom but Jonghyun just laughed.

"How did you get her anyway?" Bom asked.

"From a little help from a friend" he said and smirked.

Bom gasped "He did it" and Jonghyun just nodded.

"He isn't a bad guy....noona taught me that" he said and it confused Bom again. 

""After noona escaped I was brought back to hyung's place and he took away my gun and beat me up pretty badly...as you can tell. And at night with a little help I was able to sneak out but hyung found out and caught me again and tried to beat me again but I had help before he could do anymore harm" Jonghyun explained.

Bom was happy to know that the guy had actually helped Jonhgyun like she asked for. She woud have to thank him for it later. 

"I'm glad you are safe"

"Are you ok noona?" Jonhyun asked with concer and Bom nodded.

"They took good care of  me" she smiled.

-o-

THe next day Bom was in the kitchen with Dara making breakfast. They actually got along really well. Ofcourse she didn't mention the kiss she saw because she felt it was unnecessary to bring it up. She wanted to be friends with Dara so she choose against it. 

She was washing some dishes in the sink which was infront of a window. She was in her own world minding her business when she saw him. She screamed as she was shocked.

"What-s wrong?" Dara rushed to her aid.

"Sorry" the guy said as he jumped in through the window. 

"We heard screamng" Minzy said as she came in the kitchen with Daesung.

"Hi" the guy said to the two.

"Oh Jiyoung oppa! You are here!" Minzy said.

"Some one said Jiyoung?" Seungri asked as he walked in.

"Someone mind telling me what is going on?" Bom asked unsure of what she should do. 

"Oh, Bom this is Jiyoung" Dara said.

"Erm...hi and sorry for scaring you" Jiyoung said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Where is Chaerin?" Jiyoung asked as he looked around and Dara looked dissapointed that he was looking for her blonde friend.

"She is at the shop today" Seungri answered.

"Well, I have something important to say so someone call her and tell her to get herr quickly" Jiyoung announced.

Seungri nooded and went off to make the call.

"Everyone else follow me" Jiyoung said and they made their way to the medical room. THey all gathered in the room Jonghyun was staying in.

"Jiyoung hyung, when did you get here?" Jonghyun asked as he saw him.

"Just now...where is Chaerin?" he asked no one in particular.

"I'm here" Chaerin said as she walked in with Seungri.

"That was quick" Bom muttured to herself.

"Anyway I have something to announce" Jiyoung spoke as if he was the leader of the group.

"Seunghyun is looking very hard for Bom and Jonghyun" he said while everyone kept quiet. "And he is not happy now that he has lost Bom with no idea of where he will find her, and he is even less happy now that Jonghyun has gone missin"

-o-

So much for Bom's worry less day. She finally thought that she could rest peacefully but that went out of the window when Jiyoung came in through the window. Now she was scared for her friends and herself. What if everyone got hurt in the process of protecting her. Her worries only seem to grow. She soon feel aasleep.

"Hi again" he said.

"Hi...and thanks" she said.

"For what?" he asked as he tilted is hed to the side.

"For saving Jonghyun for me" Bom said.

He reached for her hand and held it. She felt warmth spread through her fingers.

"Someone has o do something you want" he said and they laughed.

"Why are the stars always so pretty?" Bom suddenly asked.

He looked at her and she could feel his gaze on her so she turned to find his face only inches away from her. He smiled at her while she closed her eyes and leaned in.

She fell right out of her bed as she heard the knock.